You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-07-19] FC Schalke 04 Vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the friendly matches.

[2009-07-19] FC Schalke 04 Vs Bayern Munich

Postby shwas55 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:35 pm

We will be playing with the B team this afternoon

Rensing, Görlitz, Lell, Breno, Contento, Ottl, Altintop, Borowski, Baumjohann, Müller, Olic
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [2009-07-19] FC Schalke 04 Vs Bayern Munich

Postby walter » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:15 pm

and the B team is doing better than the A team... who score the goals by the way?
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:20 pm

walter wrote:and the B team is doing better than the A team... who score the goals by the way?

Yes They R playing Real football

And I Would prefer To put Baumjohann as a Starter Instead of PRanjic till Kroos comes back
======================================
Howedes Scored An Own goal and BRENO!! YES BRENO
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shwas55 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:21 pm

walter wrote:and the B team is doing better than the A team... who score the goals by the way?

Breno scored the first. The second was an own goal after some nice work from Baumjohann.

The B team is much more motivated, thats why they are playing better. They are fighting for their spots, while the A team are assured they will start.

Rensing just made sure that he will be a back up for Butt by conceding that goal. He just doesnt know how to deal with corners, crosses or any high balls
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:24 pm

elementaryelement wrote:

And I Would prefer To put Baumjohann as a Starter Instead of PRanjic till Kroos comes back

For the second match in the row he showed that he is a great catch by the board. If LVG doesnt want to start him, he should definitely be ahead of Sosa, as the main back up for Ribery
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby walter » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:24 pm

Rensing just made sure that he will be a back up for Butt by conceding that goal. He just doesnt know how to deal with corners, crosses or any high balls

Could not agree more. The ball was so close to the goal that he should have punch it out... silly goal...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby shwas55 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:03 pm

IMO Baumjohann and Altintop so far have shown much better signs than Sosa and Pranjic.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby Element » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:08 pm

Fast Opinions

1-Dont Be Surprised If Breno will take the spot of The RCB instead of Demichelis

2-Rensing Will be the no.1 Keeper

3-Olic Fought Well But Still not convincing Enough

4-Pranjic ,Only Good In Defense BUT SUCKED on offense
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shwas55 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:27 pm

elementaryelement wrote:Fast Opinions

2-Rensing Will be the no.1 Keeper

No way Rensing going to be No 1. The goal was his fault, and he nearly cost us another one by letting Kuryani have a free header. The guy jusy cant jump, he made 1 or 2 good saves, but every time we concede a corner there will be a big chance fo us conceding a goal.

RENSING WILL SPEND THE SEASON ON THE BENCH. LVG has him in the B team now and he will remain there
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby Element » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:33 pm

[/quote]

No way Rensing going to be No 1. The goal was his fault, and he nearly cost us another one by letting Kuryani have a free header. The guy jusy cant jump, he made 1 or 2 good saves, but every time we concede a corner there will be a big chance fo us conceding a goal.

RENSING WILL SPEND THE SEASON ON THE BENCH. LVG has him in the B team now and he will remain there[/quote]

But is Butt A Good Keeper ??!!

Both R Average So no one can Be our Keeper

I Would prefer Rensing over Butt

BUT I WOULD LIKE A ADLER or At least Enke
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shwas55 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:39 pm

elementaryelement wrote:
But is Butt A Good Keeper ??!!

Both R Average So no one can Be our Keeper

I Would prefer Rensing over Butt

BUT I WOULD LIKE A ADLER or At least Enke

Butt might be a shade slower than Rensing, but at least we wont concede silly goals like the one we conceded today. LVG clearly is favouring Butt, and thats why he is in the first team. He is just making the best out of a bad situation.

If we dont get a new goalkeeper (which looks like we wont) Butt will be the No 1.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:36 pm

Have you seen Butt in match against Hamburg?...even I wouldnt look so silly with that goal we got...he jumped like little girl when Trochowski fired a shot.
And look at the highlights from Barca game...he was like little girl at all the goals we got that night...he is just lame

It is not Rensing`s fault for that goal we got..it is defence...No keeper [even kahn or buffon] wouldnt go for that ball...First you see Ottl jumping and missing the ball with his head and than I think Lell forgot to mark Halil Altintop...and Breno was there too...so there were 3 players that didnt do their job and kicked the ball out of the box...It was not Rensings fault for sure!

He is better than Butt but hey I wont say he is new Kahn...It is clear that Neuer or Adler are better than him...All I can say maybe he will get there or maybe he will just be average GK for life.

If we dont get new GK I say we start with Rensing and not Butt.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby AvatarX » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:14 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:Have you seen Butt in match against Hamburg?...even I wouldnt look so silly with that goal we got...he jumped like little girl when Trochowski fired a shot.
And look at the highlights from Barca game...he was like little girl at all the goals we got that night...he is just lame

It is not Rensing`s fault for that goal we got..it is defence...No keeper [even kahn or buffon] wouldnt go for that ball...First you see Ottl jumping and missing the ball with his head and than I think Lell forgot to mark Halil Altintop...and Breno was there too...so there were 3 players that didnt do their job and kicked the ball out of the box...It was not Rensings fault for sure!

He is better than Butt but hey I wont say he is new Kahn...It is clear that Neuer or Adler are better than him...All I can say maybe he will get there or maybe he will just be average GK for life.

Please don't make comparisons between Rensing and Kahn/Buffon...
Not only Neuer and Adler are better than Rensing , but every other goalkeeper in BL is better than him...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby shwas55 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:08 am

sch0ll7 wrote:

The goal against Rensing wasnt his fault????? Watch the highlights. Any goal keeper would have punched that ball away, the ball was easily within his reach.

Im not a fan of either of them. Sadly its a choice between the bad and the worse.

When Van Gaal was asked about the goalkeeper situation he said " I have watched the tapes from last season, and watching them in training just confirmed my views." Since Butt have been training and playing with the A team, I think those views are clear. Unless some major turn around happens Rensing will be warming the bench next season.

We should all hope a new goalkeeper will be signed sooner rather than later.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby tangolike » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:43 am

sch0ll7 wrote:And look at the highlights from Barca game...he was like little girl at all the goals we got that night...he is just lame

I agree 1000% with this quote
tangolike

Next

Return to Friendlies