You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-07-19] FC Schalke 04 Vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the friendly matches.

Re: [2009-07-19] FC Schalke 04 Vs Bayern Munich

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:28 pm

I am glad someone agrees with me...

Shwass I'm not saying Resing is Kahn but Butt is surely not better than him...they both are average in goal but Rensing is young and can be better and Butt is what he is he cant get any better.

Goal that Butt got in this T-home cup was way worse than the one Rensing got.

I am not saying Rensing is world class but it is not his fault that we received that goal from corner!

Dont know who wrote that post above how he would have to get that ball but I'll say it once more...watch the highlights and you will see that 2 of our defenders missed that ball and the third defender didnt watch an eye on his player.
If Rensing went out to grab that one everyone would laugh at him again and say how stupid he is to go after that ball when there are clearly 15 people in the box and 6-7 of them in 5m box...It was best for him to stay on the line.

Dont know how much football did you play and if you ever played in a club and had all those set pieces trainings...but even my little sister would agree with me on this one.

Rensing is bad in the air and set pieces but in this game it was best for him to stay in goal.

Can you tell me in which game did Butt play above average?...I say none
Rensing had some great moments last season...anyone remember game in Lyon?..He gave us first place in our group.

It would be best to buy Neuer or someone great but hey if we start new season with those two it would be better to put Rensing in goal.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shileno » Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:02 pm

We suck :D

We missed our chance to get the right players and tactics. We'll struggle to get 1st or 2nd position on BL and we'll be humillated on CL.. again.

Selling Lucio and keeping Ribery = :cry:
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby shwas55 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:17 am

sch0ll7 wrote:

Can you tell me in which game did Butt play above average?...I say none
Rensing had some great moments last season...anyone remember game in Lyon?..He gave us first place in our group.

It would be best to buy Neuer or someone great but hey if we start new season with those two it would be better to put Rensing in goal.

Ofcourse Rensing has more highlights than Butt. When you play more than 30 games, you will have 1 or 2 highlights.

Butt played the last few games, while Rensing played the entire time before that.

Again Both goalkeepers are shit. Its a choice between the bad and the worse.

Im going to write what LVG said one more time " I have watched the tapes from last season, and watching them in training just confirmed my views.". At the moment he clearly is favouring Butt, so unless a dramatic change happen between now and the beginning of the season Rensing will be warming the bench. No matter what you and I say.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Friendlies