You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-01-12] FC Basel vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:30 pm

FC Basel will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 13

Re: [2013-01-12] FC Basel vs Bayern Munich

Postby MoFattal » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:03 pm

Sweet. I just hate the winter break.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:29 pm

leloup24 wrote:hi,
any live stream for the match against FC Basel?

Most probably yes.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby springbok51 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:26 pm

For those that have FCB.tv it will be broadcast there live as well!
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that. - Bill Shankly
springbok51
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:09 pm

springbok51 wrote:For those that have FCB.tv it will be broadcast there live as well!

FCB.tv is a good service, but if they improved it and/or lowered the price it'd be so much greater.

I wonder how long it will take them to make a paid streaming service to watch ALL Bayern competitive and friendly matches live with German/English commentary. Then it'd be worth paying for.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Jorge » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:10 pm

MUTU wrote:
springbok51 wrote:For those that have FCB.tv it will be broadcast there live as well!

FCB.tv is a good service, but if they improved it and/or lowered the price it'd be so much greater.

I wonder how long it will take them to make a paid streaming service to watch ALL Bayern competitive and friendly matches live with German/English commentary. Then it'd be worth paying for.

I can see why they can't stream all games as it will conflict with sold TV rights to many countries and the BL bundles all games as a package in order to distribute revenues across the board for the league but I am completely with you on the price (it should be less for what they offer) and at least they need to work on having full replays on SDD (for live matches with sold TV rights) and live streaming for all other games.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:17 pm

Jorge wrote:I can see why they can't stream all games as it will conflict with sold TV rights to many countries and the BL bundles all games as a package in order to distribute revenues across the board for the league but I am completely with you on the price (it should be less for what they offer) and at least they need to work on having full replays on SDD (for live matches with sold TV rights) and live streaming for all other games.

I understand it's all about rights but I believe that one day they will manage to make it possible (i.e. obtain the rights to broadcast their matches). Eventually, TV and the internet are going to merge to such an extent that the way rights are sold will have to be rethought.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:43 pm

MUTU wrote:I understand it's all about rights but I believe that one day they will manage to make it possible

They can start with ALL their friendlies. Those don't belong to any liga I bet.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:51 am

Probable formation:

Source: official-f9/squad-reports-back-to-the-s-bener-strasse-t9159.html

Personally, I'd have liked to see Can and Gustavo get more playing time and match fitness. Also, what's up with Neuer? He missed all of the Schalke match as well.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:06 am

I'm loving the fact that DvB is starting in these friendlies. We need to keep our CBs as consistent as possible in case we reach a suspension problem. Boateng will probably start the big chunk of games in front of DvB, but at least not all of them.

MUTU wrote:Personally, I'd have liked to see Can and Gustavo get more playing time and match fitness.

Especially Gustavo. We need to get him back to his early season form. That guy would give that extra 1% against top opponents. He looks clearly in need for some match practice with the starting lads to get the rhythm back.

MUTU wrote:Also, what's up with Neuer? He missed all of the Schalke match as well.

Well, if Mourihno can bench Casillas for Adan, then JH can bench Neuer for Starke ;)
MoFattal

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby springbok51 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:36 am

MUTU wrote:Also, what's up with Neuer? He missed all of the Schalke match as well.

I'm sure Neuer will get plenty of games after the restart, but it's good that our second choice keeper also gets some much needed first team action!
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that. - Bill Shankly
springbok51
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:39 am

springbok51 wrote:

I'm sure Neuer will get plenty of games after the restart, but it's good that our second choice keeper also gets some much needed first team action!

All good if that's the case. I was wondering if maybe he has some kind of small injury keeping him from playing: this was my concern. However, no news source has said anything about that, so I'm just going ahead and assume it's giving the lad a run-out.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:10 am

Has anyone managed to find a source for watching the match live, other than fcb.tv?

EDIT: http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/de/aktue ... /39219.php does say that the broadcast on fcb.tv is "exclusive" :(
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:30 pm

Oh, that's BS!
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby quaazi » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:25 pm

MUTU wrote:All good if that's the case. I was wondering if maybe he has some kind of small injury keeping him from playing

I'd say it's probably the opposite - what if he picks UP an injury when playing. These are completely meaningless games and he's been playing non-stop, so sitting out for a couple of weeks is playing it safe (and working up Starke's fitness in case he gets injured later).
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby tflags » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:25 pm

MoFattal wrote:I'm loving the fact that DvB is starting in these friendlies. We need to keep our CBs as consistent as possible in case we reach a suspension problem.

Still a worrying prospect for Boateng and signals DvB may indeed be getting an extension.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

PreviousNext

Return to Friendlies