You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-08-17] Dynamo Dresden vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:00 pm

SG Dynamo Dresden will win
20%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
80%

Total votes : 5

Re: [2015-08-17] Dynamo Dresden vs Bayern Munich

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:12 pm

checked it , I saw the one at a cricket match...
what a bunch of ... sorry... with all due respect... I know that you are not the type... but it is very shameful...

watch it till the end everyone please. thanks
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:27 am

Highlights:

or

Basically: Robben may have been offside for the 1-0, Vidal's shot took a deviation for the 2-0 and Bernat was clearly offside for the 3-0 :(

Why are we 'struggling' against crap teams? Oh, wait, we beat Hamburg.

Anyway, who watched the match (I didn't!), please vote for the players here:
Player Ratings
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MoFattal » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:50 pm

MUTU wrote: Bernat was clearly offside for the 3-0

:shock: How?!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby albanian7 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:22 pm

Bernat was on (acc. To these highlights). He'd be offside if we were playing a decent team, but the guy on his left doesn't run back like he shoukd and keeos him onside
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:28 pm

My bad, he was onside. Didn't see the guy to the left.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:06 pm

No Grades for this friendly match : ))

S.Ulreich
/Played first half/
Ended up with almost no situations in front of his door,he had maybe 10-15 touches.

P.Lahm
/Played first half/
As against HSV a few days ago, when he was on the field-right side of the attack worked almost flawlessly.From these two games he seems to be in perfect shape and nobody cant tell that he is 31. Few times he run ahed of Robben, who on several occasions had come back to take the ball from the halfway line.

Rafinha
/Played 63'/
A typical game for the brazilian player. Carry out a few early fouls designed to show no mercy to the opponent.Played all the time as a central defender and made several long passes, as if to remind for Boateng.

J.Bernat
/Played 81'/
Good match for Bernat, game just like we used to watch it.Made several good inclusions to the opponent's penalty area,and I think he would be more useful if it makes it on the field more often.He was calm when he was eye yo eye against the goalkeeper and celebrated his second goal for the club.

Player of the game:
Dante
/Played 81'/
The best player on the field.This game he reminds me for 2013 season,when he was a key figure in the team.He looked excellent and always in the right place. Clear a few long balls,and took a couple of times the ball from the players of Dynamo.I believe that if he play like this all season, he will be a key figure in the squad with the journey to treble.

J.Kimmich
/Played 63'/
Not a bad match for the young german.Played with great desire and allocated the game well between the defence and midfield. Carry out a few unnecessary fouls, which were the fruit of his desire to prove himself. He needs playing time to enter into the rhythm, I think he deserves and has a place in the team.

P.Hojbjerg
/Played 63'/
Helping with the ball distribution,as quite often he was in front of the penalty area in the Dynamo.Can mention one dangerous shot in the first half, while in the second also made a shot that went far beyond of the crossbar.I think he can be usefull not only in central midfield.

F.Benko
/Played first half/
Again i'm impressed with the performance from this young man.He dont have many chanses,but he was looking good in Bayern unifrom.From his moves, I see that he have good tactics knowledge,and good technique.I'd love to see him on the pitch in minor matches.

S.Rode
/Played 81'/
Average match for Rode.Offensive it was not his day,as he missing the last touch,but defensively he was a beast.Chasing people all the time anywhere on the field,he was like lion after cheetah.If he can find his range and improves his attack,he can be Kovacic 2.0.

M.Götze
/Played 81'/
Well,good performance from Mario.It seems that has improved his speed and dribbling.I don't know if was the instructions of Pep,but almost no cases in which he return the ball back.He make a cross to penalty arear or he pass the ball in danger zones,this can carry only positives about his presentation.Lets loook at him possitive,and leave him alone...for now.

A.Robben
/Played first half/
Richelle Mead — 'I'm like a fine wine. I get better with age. The best is yet to come.'The same happens with Robben.Start the game pulled back from his usual position on the right, having noticed that in some cases was even on top of the attack.Scored a very beautiful goal, typical for him.This match had nothing to do with the game against Hamburg.Hope he stays healthy and make every fan of Bayern happy with his plays.

Subs:
T.Starke
/Subbed in 46'/
The old man show us that he still got it,after saving a 100 % goal with his knee in the air.He dont have chanse with Testroet's shot in 86th minute.I'm happy with his performance.

T. Müller
/Subbed in 46'/
He came out as a Bayern captain.He doesnt have many chanses,but he missed a very good one.Remained slightly isolated from the game, but there was no need to strain, especially given that it was a friendly one.

A.Vidal
/Subbed in 46'/
Scored minutes after appearance on the pitch and so already has two goals in four matches for club.Also a typical game for him, very good dafensive game, managed to take the ball on several occasions from the opponent. Very clean game, he didn't have to do much after the 70th minute.

I expected more from:
P.Weihrauch
/Subbed in 46'/
It was invisible on the pitch all the time, as he leave absolutely no impression on viewers.

M.Beatia
/Subbed in 63'/
For the central defender during which time he spent on the pitch, he was in a training pace. Maybe make around 30 touches.

D.Alaba
/Subbed in 63'/
He played as central midfield,and once again looked very impressive.He is using his speed and sharpness very well in front of defenders,also after the pass he is cutting through the defenders.Pretty sure Pep is going to use him in the midfield often than LB.

X.Alonso
/Subbed in 63'/
The spaniard came very fresh in the match and ran very,very well our attack. As always, commit itself to the implementation of several set pieces.In 4 of the 5 cases managed to put the ball on the head of one of our players.I'm glad to see him playing like this.

I'm not going to mention Pohl 81',Steinhart 81',Scholl 81',Green 81' because they have little time to do something on the field.Only two interesting things about them:
Green made one good shot at the end,which the goalkeeper of Dynamo save.
A goal for Dynamo came after Pohl mistake.He could not clear the ball well and it ended up in the Testroet's legs,as he score in the 86th minute.

Overall performance---
Goal of the game- 17' Robben

Highlights in the first post on this page by MUTU.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Previous

Return to Friendlies