You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-07-21] Borussia Mönchengladbach vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Borussia Mönchengladbach will win the Telekom Cup
No votes
Bayern Munich will win the Telekom Cup
100%

Total votes : 10

Re: [2013-07-21] Borussia Mönchengladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby tflags » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:00 pm

jaybayern wrote:.....they interchange is amazing when thaigo goes in a highier postion kroos slips in to the hold and there passing is great

First half Kroos was assigned CAM duties and right after the second half started, you could see Guardiola shouting at Thiago. From then on Kross ( :mrgreen: ) moved back to DM and Thiago up to AM.

jaybayern wrote:next is mueller as a false nine his link up and and movement is great a better cf than manduzkic ........

Mario was awful during the first game as well as Pizarro. They need playing time.

jaybayern wrote:another thing i notice is how Pep takes the build of from the back literal....if you notice starke didnt one time made a long pass in the middle of the field.he would just pass it to thiago or another defender to build another attack which give us an undying tempo

I loved that thing where DvB cornered himself close to the corner kick spot in both matches making the entire AMs and DMs move forward chasing him and then cleared the ball forward. I called it the 'black hole.' The three times they did it they 'sucked in' some four midfielders to the end line and then attacked like it was a counter! Awesome tactic against those bus parking teams! Dammit watching this team is most enjoyable.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2013-07-21] Borussia Mönchengladbach vs Bayern Munich

Postby Weiyna » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:34 am

Fantastic :D
Mia san mia!
Weiyna
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag: