You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-08-04] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:35 pm

Bayern Munich will win
100%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Werder Bremen will win
No votes

Total votes : 14

Re: [2012-08-04] Bayern Munich vs Werder Bremen

Postby smaw2010 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:20 am

I don't know who that Füllkrug guy is that scored us. But it seems that he never scored a goal before, he was superhyped after he scored, lol. I believe that we still have time to mend our weaknesses, it was just a 1 hour match and it was a low profile competition, it's just about new players to adapting to their team and letting young players get their audition. BTW, why didn't bayern include a clause in petersen saying that he can't play against own team?
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jorge » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:49 am

For those calling for buying Javi Martinez (do not forget his pricetag) Did he save Team Spain at the Olympics? Why do you all think he is going to be the silver bullet to fix any problem you might think Bayern has?

Bayern's loss (in this irrelevant game) has more to do with goalkeeping and defending in the area and as far as I know Javi is not as good as Nueur between the posts or better than any of our Central Defenders in front of the goal.

Can you all imagine if we but Javi, a young player with no Bundesliga experience, in fact with only ONE season of some relevance under his belt in any league for 40 millions and he does not adapt or he isn't what you all think he is?

Lastly, if Bayern would have won on PK's nobody here would be talking about trashing the team. Do we really need to spend 40M so Javi can help us win Penalty Shootouts? If that was the case he is allowed to take only one anyway.

IMO, Bayern is fine, JH is rotating the lineup to have all players tuned up and the results will come as soon as the season starts. This game and this cup are meaningless and I am glad the team is experimenting.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby hgb09 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:59 am

Horrible display!!! Same mistakes over and over again.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby walter » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:45 pm

Jorge wrote:Can you all imagine if we but Javi, a young player with no Bundesliga experience, in fact with only ONE season of some relevance under his belt in any league for 40 millions and he does not adapt or he isn't what you all think he is

Way overpriced and too risky. I would really be upset at the board if we end up paying more than 25 millions for him. We could probably get Khedira for 25-30 millions and it would make a lot more sense.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:56 pm

I doubt it I think Khedira will have to cost at least €35m or more, Mourinho loves him way too much....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby BayernLove » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Still less than 40m and if the board hasn't lost it's negotiation touch, it might just drop to 30m more or less.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby BayernLove » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Still less than 40m and if the board hasn't lost it's negotiation touch, it might just drop to 30m more or less.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:59 pm

Jorge wrote:IMO, Bayern is fine, JH is rotating the lineup to have all players tuned up and the results will come as soon as the season starts. This game and this cup are meaningless and I am glad the team is experimenting.

I did not watch this two games but from what I read it seems that Jupp didn't experiment that much. He obviously rotated the players but with the same tactics all over again
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby quaazi » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:02 pm

Pretty much, yeah. Shaqiri was a bit of a wildcard, though - his interplay with Ribery was magnificent.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby lau03143 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:57 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
Jorge wrote:IMO, Bayern is fine, JH is rotating the lineup to have all players tuned up and the results will come as soon as the season starts. This game and this cup are meaningless and I am glad the team is experimenting.

I did not watch this two games but from what I read it seems that Jupp didn't experiment that much. He obviously rotated the players but with the same tactics all over again

Yeah, that was pretty much it!

quaazi wrote:Pretty much, yeah. Shaqiri was a bit of a wildcard, though - his interplay with Ribery was magnificent.

It certainly was!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Previous

Return to Friendlies