You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-07-18] Bayern Munich vs Valencia

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win
56%
It will end in a draw
11%
Valencia CF will win
33%

Total votes : 9

Re: [2015-07-18] Bayern Munich vs Valencia

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:29 pm

FCB general wrote:I don't know. It's just Rensing wasn't proven goalkeeper at that time, but still a talent and once Kahn retired we saw that something went wrong with Rensing and neither Klinsmann nor van Gaal couldn't do anything about it.

Yes, but I referred Rensing as backup, second goalkeeper. Every time he replaced Kahn, he played very well, especially in two champions league matches against Milan (drawing both games), and correct me if I am wrong, but as far I remember, his 17 bundesliga matches as backup, Bayern lost just one.

Ulreich will have enough time in bayern for show us better performance than Rensing, but I think that right now, Rensing still the best second option bayern had, so consequently the best group of goalkeepers were conform with Kahn and him.

Another story when he got his opportunity, after Kahn retirement. Since he was our starter, his career fell and we too :roll:
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:38 pm

Good performance of Costa and Kimmich but is very soon to take conclusions.

Bayern played just with one real central defender (Benatia) and it cause to concede a header goal. Despite we have Javi Martinez, it is not bad idea to sign another central defender considering the amount of injuries problems the team still suffering in that position.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:53 pm

Our team demonstrated a perfect game for control meeting with Valencia.They spent a lot of money on new players, which perhaps are not yet so well-established.
But what about our new boy-Costa ... I think that on the pitch he and Tiago are building something nice,special tight partnership on the pitch which is going to be the best in the entire football world for years to come.
The genius of Lahm shine again with his combinations with Müller, his assist for his second goal was the best that I've seen from a looong time, and believe me-I watch a lot of soccer:D Müller ... is Muller, Bayern will never be the same without him, he is the soul of the team. Despite the goal,Sven left a good first impression on me.I mentioned a genius,and I think goals of Lewandowski was absolutely brilliant, maybe the best on this tournament):), if they stay healthy and holistic,/I hope for healthy and hopefully Robben,Ribery return /there's no one to stop us ... we can beat Barcelona, Real with Benitez will never have such glory days with Benitez than they had with Pap Ancelotti ,The Chelsea bus is going to crash in front of creativity of Tiago, Alaba, Costa, Müller, Robben,Lewa ... No one cant stop us.
Now I hope, after the completion of the transfer of Vidal. Damn..i cant make this team even in FIFA.
One thing I didn't like in our game-to have this for Alaba creativity that I was talking about, you have to play him in midfield, and he is not to be pulled back ... many of you might not like the Pep, but this experiment is the most successful, and I think that bodes us success.Benatia is a f*cking wall.
So many things I want to say, and I'm so excited to see our boys on the pitch...but It's better to just end it here!
IsiahRashad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby srajzel » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:16 pm

Maybe i didn't notice before, but can anyone tell me where is our fighter Martinez...i miss him!!!
srajzel
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ottackon » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:13 am

ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:39 am

This could be an indication of what to expect...
Back 3 with Boa Ben and alaba
Lahm and Bernat wing backs
Martinez holding mdf
Thiago and Vidal
Mueller and Lewa

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bastos80 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:04 pm

I don't know why they always have to force a formation with 3 at the back....Looked like a clear 433 to me with Alaba and Benatia at CB...Well.
Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal, Thiago - Müller, James, Alexis - Lewandowski
bastos80
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to Friendlies