You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2010-08-13] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Discussions on the friendly matches.

Result

Poll ended at Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:05 pm

Bayern Win
64%
Real Madrid Win
14%
Draw
21%

Total votes : 14

Re: [2010-08-13] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby armbrust » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:43 pm

Jullich is actually A Midfielder (Winger and CAM)

Also he is not from our academy

Bayenr II Has signed him in June 2010 From Mannheim

Didnt knew that, but its awesome that we are making smart transfers for the second team.

About that hes a midfieder, i notice something like that for the ofensive way he played. Act he seems to be a good rigth wing, but with robben and muller he has no chance for that spot.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby AvatarX » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Well, I am a bit sad cause we deserved to win, but "Saint Iger" was just inhuman. Saved 3 out of 5 PK in total (1 during game), 2 one-on-one (Ribery/Klose) and numerous great shots :(.
He even managed to deflect the ball (but not enough) to offside goal by Klose.

Good thing we totally owned them, especially in the first half (with Ribery/Contento combination really amazing) - even with 50% of our team ready.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MrLinky » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:33 pm

I thought we did good. We controlled things from minute one and Franck made a fool out of Ramos more than one or two times. Glad to see him slowly recovering his form. Only difference between the two teams last night was Casillas, who made some incredible saves and kept Real in the game. At the end of the day this match is worthless, other than for match fitness. Bring on the so-called ‘Galacticos’ in the CL with Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Robben and Olic back in the team starting. I’d love to see us be drawn in a group with them. Add another chapter to the rivalry.

My personal favorite duel of the match was Jullich vs. Ronaldo. I couldn't stop grinning everytime I saw Ronaldo finishing second best whenever I saw them run at each other. The most expensive player in footballing history against a 20-year old kid who used to play for Waldhof Mannheim up until a few months ago. He did a good job and I think van Gaal discovered his RB back-up last night who will jump in if Lahm is unable to play. I'd also like to mention Pranjic, who has turned into a very useful and solid player for us. I liked how he interpreted his position next to van Bommel, he had several good moves and looks a very balanced and composed player whenever he fills in for Schweini or MvB. If he keeps it up, no worries for me whenever one player out of our starting central-midfield pairing misses out on a match.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby eddinanM3 » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:04 pm

I still think that sometimes Bayern still try too much for the perfect shot around the six yard box and we need to let more shots fly from further out. Sometimes we over penetrate and the goal area is so crowded that the passing lanes just aren't there. Some of this is because Klose is better around the six yard box than he is further out say at 18 yards creating his own shot which you rarely see him do, he is much more of a poacher like Inzaghi of Milan. And Bayern really need to do better with their corners this season, because last year was pathetic and so were the corners in this game, most of which were all too short and low!
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tappinho » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:12 am

Ok guys, I must admit I haven't been in the forum for a couple of days... BECAUSE I WAS IN MUNICH :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I watched the game at Allianz Arena and I have to say I have a different point of view about the match, especially about some individuals. I don't know if it's because of my better overview of the tactical situation or because of a couple of blondies in front of me, anyway I'll try to get the points...

1. Surely FCB impressed me. We were really dominant, especially in the midfield. I think I've never seen Alonso, while MvB dominated the game in the first half and then we all know how good is Schweini... We're really an organized team, thanks to LvG. Hats off.

2. Pranjic, here we are. Ok, a fantastic shot. Ok, a couple of good combinations, but he was always in a bad position and he lost a couple of stupid balls too. Reading all your comments I'm really shocked, because just after the match I was convinced he was the worst FCB player on the field. :shock: :shock:

3. I'm really glad to see Ribery's development. He's close to his best IMO. With 2-3 defenders always around him, he succeeded in doing many positives things and he didn't let Ramos go that much. His fitness is good too.

4. Sosa's match was good too. He missed a couple of passes but he was clever in his movements and I think he can be a good backup for Kroos as pure CAM. I'm starting to prefer him over Altintop (as on the flanks we can play with Muller, Olic, Pranjic and Kroos too).

5. Klose should be our starting FW. His movements are beautiful and step by step he'll get back his clinical finishing.

6. As Lahm was not available (I've just read it on the FCB website), I was glad to see LvG testing possible alternatives as RB. Julich wasn't that bad against Ronaldo but Haas is obviously better in pure defending. Final thought: I don't think we need another RB.

7. The penalty... Why Badstuber?? All the crowd was shouting "Butt, Butt, Butt..."... and we were right, period. BTW Casillas was obviously outstanding.

8. Ronaldo is a fantastic player, but his so stupid too... I loved the moment in which he was sitting on the touch line for at least 30 seconds with all the crowd booing him!

Finally, really a nice game to watch, with the lovely atmosphere that Allianz Arena always provides. We should have won, but I simply don't care about a friendly result as we played the way we played.
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:43 am

tappinho wrote:4. Sosa's match was good too. He missed a couple of passes but he was clever in his movements and I think he can be a good backup for Kroos as pure CAM. I'm starting to prefer him over Altintop

WE will hear his transfer news any moment soon , so get over him :D

tappinho wrote:7. The penalty... Why Badstuber?? All the crowd was shouting "Butt, Butt, Butt..."... and we were right, period. BTW Casillas was obviously outstanding.

you are right , Butt or at least Ribery should have taken it
tappinho wrote:Pranjic, here we are. Ok, a fantastic shot. Ok, a couple of good combinations, but he was always in a bad position and he lost a couple of stupid balls too. Reading all your comments I'm really shocked, because just after the match I was convinced he was the worst FCB player on the field.

I began watching the game AFTER he was subbed out

but i heard that he was great

and also Spox named him man of the match
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby draconaut » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:46 am

Why Braafheid toook the penalty???Cant we jz use Klose or other strikers??
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:07 am

tappinho wrote:2. Pranjic, here we are. Ok, a fantastic shot. Ok, a couple of good combinations, but he was always in a bad position and he lost a couple of stupid balls too. Reading all your comments I'm really shocked, because just after the match I was convinced he was the worst FCB player on the field

I liked what I saw. It was definitely one of his best, if not his best, game in a Bayern shirt. What we saw in Pranjic is a good backup for our CMs though, nothing more. He definitely won't start over MVB or Schweini. I wouldn't want that even if he becomes better than MVB, because Schweini and MVB form an insane duo (when both are on-form, like the end of last season).

tappinho wrote:6. As Lahm was not available (I've just read it on the FCB website), I was glad to see LvG testing possible alternatives as RB. Julich wasn't that bad against Ronaldo but Haas is obviously better in pure defending. Final thought: I don't think we need another RB.

Haas should be a CB backup. As Element pointed out, he doesn't have good passes, and our RB has to be able to get the ball to Robben. Jullich played AM in the past, so when it comes to passing he knows what he's doing. He also defended decently against Ronaldo.

tappinho wrote:7. The penalty... Why Badstuber?? All the crowd was shouting "Butt, Butt, Butt..."... and we were right, period. BTW Casillas was obviously outstanding.

Not Butt. Casillas is known for being a good penalty saver. If he saved it, and Butt had taken it, it might have meant a goal for Real.

Ribery should have taken it though, or even MVB.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby README » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:01 pm

It was our fault: Once again if its not Alaba, we have Brafheeid to make things better for Bayern right?
README

Postby Element » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:38 am

See , Real Madrid are stupid

and once again they have lost vs Bayern !!!

Real Madrid was Fined 50000 Euros By the government of Bayern

Reason : You all noticed that There was No Sponsor on the Shirt of Real Madrid , even though that Bwin.com is their sponsor

The reason was that Bwin is NOT ALLOWED IN BAYERN

Rummenigge even apologized for that and said that he can not do anything about it because those are Rules , and that he is sorry that Real Madrid wont be able to play with their Original Kits, so that Real Madrid dont have to pay 50000 euros

so they removed it , however STUPID REAL MADRID (as usual and i am not surprised) did not remove the logo from Mourinho's Shirt and the Sub players tops and jackets

so they had to pay those 50000 euros as A fine
==========
if they are paying anyway , then they should have played with their Original Jerseys (saves costs and gives players a better feeling)

Damn are they stupid

http://www.realmadridzone.com/real-madr ... shirt/2880
http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 80412.html (It is 50000 euros like in the text not 5000 like the title)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby ballackfcb » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:14 pm

Element wrote:See , Real Madrid are stupid

and once again they have lost vs Bayern !!!

Real Madrid was Fined 50000 Euros By the government of Bayern

Reason : You all noticed that There was No Sponsor on the Shirt of Real Madrid , even though that Bwin.com is their sponsor

The reason was that Bwin is NOT ALLOWED IN BAYERN

Rummenigge even apologized for that and said that he can not do anything about it because those are Rules , and that he is sorry that Real Madrid wont be able to play with their Original Kits, so that Real Madrid dont have to pay 50000 euros

so they removed it , however STUPID REAL MADRID (as usual and i am not surprised) did not remove the logo from Mourinho's Shirt and the Sub players tops and jackets

so they had to pay those 50000 euros as A fine
==========
if they are paying anyway , then they should have played with their Original Jerseys (saves costs and gives players a better feeling)

Damn are they stupid

http://www.realmadridzone.com/real-madr ... shirt/2880
http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 80412.html (It is 50000 euros like in the text not 5000 like the title)

Bayern have Bwin as a co sponsor :wink:
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Alen » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:20 pm

Alen
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tappinho » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:57 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Not Butt. Casillas is known for being a good penalty saver. If he saved it, and Butt had taken it, it might have meant a goal for Real.

Ribery should have taken it though, or even MVB.

Well, I think a friendly match is the right chance to test this kind of situations... Isn't it worse to check it in a crucial CL game? (like we did against Juve last season...)
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:26 am

tappinho wrote:Well, I think a friendly match is the right chance to test this kind of situations... Isn't it worse to check it in a crucial CL game? (like we did against Juve last season...)

Maybe. But against Juve, there was Buffon, who does not save a lot of penalties, even though he is one of the best GKs. Against Real, there was Casillas, who was a good record of penalty saves.

Besides, in the CL we'll have Robben and Schweini, who, I think, are the two takers before Butt.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ballackfcb » Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:29 pm

Bwin.com, they have Real Madrid, Bayern and they had Ac milan in the past as clubs they sponsor or co sponsor.

https://www.bwin.com/
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Friendlies