You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2016-08-04] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:30 am

Bayern Munich will win
80%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Real Madrid will win
20%

Total votes : 5

Re: [2016-08-04] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid

Postby Coman » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:37 pm

Neuer - Rafinha, Boateng, Benatia, Alaba - Lahm, Alonso, Vidal - Costa, Lewandowski, Müller

Navas - Carvajal, Ramos, Pepe, Marcelo - Kroos, Casemiro, Isco - Vazquez, Jese, Cheryshev

Guardiola won in the last second, at home.

Ulreich - Rafinha, Feldhahn, Martinez, Alaba - Alonso - Alonso, Vidal - Lahm, Thiago, Bernat - Green

Casilla - Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo - Casemiro, Modric - Vazquez, James, Isco - Morata

Ancelotti lost in the last minutes with a weaker defense and a weaker attack against a way better Real Madrid attacks, in a neutral stadium.

Think what you want, for me this is something. Even more when we know he has the team in the hand for 3 weeks. Guardiola had the team for 2 years. :coffee:
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby nm462272 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:39 pm

Meaningless, since it's a preseason friendly
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:55 pm

Coman wrote:Neuer - Rafinha, Boateng, Benatia, Alaba - Lahm, Alonso, Vidal - Costa, Lewandowski, Müller

Navas - Carvajal, Ramos, Pepe, Marcelo - Kroos, Casemiro, Isco - Vazquez, Jese, Cheryshev

Guardiola won in the last second, at home.

Ulreich - Rafinha, Feldhahn, Martinez, Alaba - Alonso - Alonso, Vidal - Lahm, Thiago, Bernat - Green

Casilla - Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo - Casemiro, Modric - Vazquez, James, Isco - Morata

Ancelotti lost in the last minutes with a weaker defense and a weaker attack against a way better Real Madrid attacks, in a neutral stadium.

Think what you want, for me this is something. Even more when we know he has the team in the hand for 3 weeks. Guardiola had the team for 2 years. :coffee:

I won't go into the comparison but yesterday's result is indeed encouraging for what we might expect from Ancelotti's reign. Friendlies don't mean much but it's given me a lot of confidence. If we have a bit of luck with injuries (since our board seems determined not to get the necessary depth in some positions) we could win it all...
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:11 pm

Coman wrote:Guardiola won in the last second, at home.

I remember Guardiola losing 4-0 at home to Real Madrid in the only time it really mattered, but let's not continue further. This was a friendly match and it serves little purpose except for evaluating player fitness.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to Friendlies