You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-05-22] Bayern Munich vs Netherlands

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:36 pm

Bayern Munich will win
69%
It will end in a draw
4%
The Netherlands will win
27%

Total votes : 26

Re: Robben booed by Bayern fans....

Postby SilverX » Wed May 23, 2012 6:51 pm

BayernLove wrote:
SilverX wrote:When I said if they boo Robben they should boo Schweinie, Boateng, Gomez, and Olic. Schweinie missed the final penalty, Boateng for loosing his marking on Drogba in the 88th minute, Gomez for missing 456 chances in front of the goal, and Olic for missing one of the penalties.

I'm not saying they should, they shouldn't boo anyone no matter what happens (except Gomez ,lol J/K). They need to be better fans, its disgusting and I am very ashamed of the entire FC Bayern fan because of those scum that booed.

Actually, you can't blame Schweini, at least he was the only REAL PK taker to step up and take it, he was the last because he had the balls in Madrid, it really falls back to one man known
as Ivica Olić. He put so much pressure on poor Basti, nothing else Basti could do really :/. As for Olić, in the few minutes that he played, it was enough to call him flop of the match, even more than Goalmiss. Don't agree? Hmmm let's see - So many missed chances, a bad angle on the pass to DVB (WHERE THE F*CK WAS GOMISS????!!) and he f*cked up play so badly! As well as missing his penalty and putting pressure on poor old Bastian, nothing else he could do, I mean he did the right thing, just unlucky. As for Gomiss-over-and-over-and-over, he really was a flop for refusing to take his penalty, Dick!

I'm not blaming anyone. Just saying if booing robben for penalty miss, then "Technically" they should have booed all of the above mentioned players. If you know what I mean.

But no blame is being shot to anyone from me. We went down as a team simple as that.
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernLove » Wed May 23, 2012 7:06 pm

SilverX wrote:
BayernLove wrote:
SilverX wrote:When I said if they boo Robben they should boo Schweinie, Boateng, Gomez, and Olic. Schweinie missed the final penalty, Boateng for loosing his marking on Drogba in the 88th minute, Gomez for missing 456 chances in front of the goal, and Olic for missing one of the penalties.

I'm not saying they should, they shouldn't boo anyone no matter what happens (except Gomez ,lol J/K). They need to be better fans, its disgusting and I am very ashamed of the entire FC Bayern fan because of those scum that booed.

Actually, you can't blame Schweini, at least he was the only REAL PK taker to step up and take it, he was the last because he had the balls in Madrid, it really falls back to one man known
as Ivica Olić. He put so much pressure on poor Basti, nothing else Basti could do really :/. As for Olić, in the few minutes that he played, it was enough to call him flop of the match, even more than Goalmiss. Don't agree? Hmmm let's see - So many missed chances, a bad angle on the pass to DVB (WHERE THE F*CK WAS GOMISS????!!) and he f*cked up play so badly! As well as missing his penalty and putting pressure on poor old Bastian, nothing else he could do, I mean he did the right thing, just unlucky. As for Gomiss-over-and-over-and-over, he really was a flop for refusing to take his penalty, Dick!

I'm not blaming anyone. Just saying if booing robben for penalty miss, then "Technically" they should have booed all of the above mentioned players. If you know what I mean.

But no blame is being shot to anyone from me. We went down as a team simple as that.

Did Gomiss refuse to take his penalty? At least that's what I can recall.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Re: [2012-05-22] Bayern Munich vs Netherlands

Postby MUTU » Wed May 23, 2012 7:28 pm

BayernLove wrote:As for Gomiss-over-and-over-and-over, he really was a flop for refusing to take his penalty, Dick!

Gomez took the penalty, and scored, as he did against Real Madrid.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BayernLove » Wed May 23, 2012 7:39 pm

MUTU wrote:
BayernLove wrote:As for Gomiss-over-and-over-and-over, he really was a flop for refusing to take his penalty, Dick!

Gomez took the penalty, and scored, as he did against Real Madrid.

Doesn't matter,he sucks.
BayernLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby quaazi » Wed May 23, 2012 7:43 pm

Quite odd though - Gomez has scored all his "big" penalties. While he **** em up in pointless BuLi games...
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby SilentStrike » Mon May 28, 2012 11:12 am

quaazi wrote:Quite odd though - Gomez has scored all his "big" penalties. While he **** em up in pointless BuLi games...

But unfortunetely it's the other way around with his 100% chances ](*,) ](*,)
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 28, 2012 11:19 am

quaazi wrote:Quite odd though - Gomez has scored all his "big" penalties. While he **** em up in pointless BuLi games...

He missed against Napoli but other than that, I think you're right. He also made up for that miss by scoring a hat trick in the second game :)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon May 28, 2012 11:31 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

He missed against Napoli but other than that, I think you're right. He also made up for that miss by scoring a hat trick in the second game :)

If it wasn't for that miss, Manchester City would have probably qualified...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Mon May 28, 2012 11:54 am

No they wouldn't, they have Mancini. They would've found a way to actually lose points just to avoid getting past the group stage.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby michel » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:31 am

Ah, the sweet taste of victory. So many positives and a few negatives. Here is my analysis at FC Bayern Central.
Publisher of Bayern Central
michel
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby BayernLove » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:42 am

michel wrote:Ah, the sweet taste of victory. So many positives and a few negatives. Here is my analysis at FC Bayern Central.

Wrong thread, Bro.
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby BayernLove » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:10 am

michel wrote:Ah, the sweet taste of victory. So many positives and a few negatives. Here is my analysis at FC Bayern Central.

Reposted it on the right thread ( the Germany one, not Bayern :P ).
Credited you. Hope you don't mind!
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Previous

Return to Friendlies