You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-05-22] Bayern Munich vs Netherlands

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:36 pm

Bayern Munich will win
69%
It will end in a draw
4%
The Netherlands will win
27%

Total votes : 26

Re: Robben booed by Bayern fans....

Postby ronnie98 » Wed May 23, 2012 12:26 pm

AvatarX wrote:Robben played against us. He also missed a penalty and a sitter against Dortmund, costing us BL title, apart of the decisitive penalty in extra time against Chelsea.

I can understand that many of our fans would react this way only 3 days after the final. I don't agree with it, but I can understand it.

How much sitters has Gomez missed??? Very few complain because gomez has made all of you used to him. miss some and score some. What gomez missed vs Chelsea was worse than what Robben missed in Extra time. Gomez had 2 or 3 so easy chances, he failed them all so badly. This team ain't gonna win any trophy with gomez in the team.
ronnie98
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed May 23, 2012 1:51 pm

He didnt deserve to boo him...Messi also missed a penalty against Chelsea...and their fans dont boo him
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed May 23, 2012 1:55 pm

Each player does mistakes or has his off days sometime or another, so that's why they should not consider themselves as god's gift to the team. If they're happy with that, then they should also accept that criticism will be harsher for them when they fail, because the expectations are higher.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Wed May 23, 2012 2:37 pm

ronnie98 wrote:
AvatarX wrote:Robben played against us. He also missed a penalty and a sitter against Dortmund, costing us BL title, apart of the decisitive penalty in extra time against Chelsea.

I can understand that many of our fans would react this way only 3 days after the final. I don't agree with it, but I can understand it.

How much sitters has Gomez missed??? Very few complain because gomez has made all of you used to him. miss some and score some. What gomez missed vs Chelsea was worse than what Robben missed in Extra time. Gomez had 2 or 3 so easy chances, he failed them all so badly. This team ain't gonna win any trophy with gomez in the team.

As I said I dont agree. I also said that we need an alternative to ST position because Gomez might score 65436678 goals per season but sometimes in big games (Dortmund / Chelsea) he just cant do anything. We need a serious plan B for him too...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby SilverX » Wed May 23, 2012 4:14 pm

When I said if they boo Robben they should boo Schweinie, Boateng, Gomez, and Olic. Schweinie missed the final penalty, Boateng for loosing his marking on Drogba in the 88th minute, Gomez for missing 456 chances in front of the goal, and Olic for missing one of the penalties.

I'm not saying they should, they shouldn't boo anyone no matter what happens (except Gomez ,lol J/K). They need to be better fans, its disgusting and I am very ashamed of the entire FC Bayern fan because of those scum that booed.
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Wed May 23, 2012 5:02 pm

SilverX wrote:When I said if they boo Robben they should boo Schweinie, Boateng, Gomez, and Olic.

So, uh, which of those also **** up our Dortmund game? Which of those gets regularly into fights with his teammates? Which of those has made it a tradition to be out injured for half a season every year?

Don't get me wrong, booing your own players is never the answer. But I just can't be bothered with our "troubled genius" anymore. If Italy does comes a knockin'... I say take the lira (euros dammit) and write a new chapter. If not... well let's hope for the best.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby SilverX » Wed May 23, 2012 5:20 pm

quaazi wrote:
SilverX wrote:When I said if they boo Robben they should boo Schweinie, Boateng, Gomez, and Olic.

So, uh, which of those also **** up our Dortmund game? Which of those gets regularly into fights with his teammates? Which of those has made it a tradition to be out injured for half a season every year?

Don't get me wrong, booing your own players is never the answer. But I just can't be bothered with our "troubled genius" anymore. If Italy does comes a knockin'... I say take the lira (euros dammit) and write a new chapter. If not... well let's hope for the best.

Dude do you even read before you fuc*ing post bro? IF THEY BOOED HIM FOR THE PENALTY MISS IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE THEN ALL OTHER PLAYERS SHOULD GET BOOED AS WELL !!!!!

Fans like you are what pisses me off so much. Complaining and bitching about a player that is going through a not such a good season and you all want to just get rid of him when he doesn't do good for you. Instead of supporting him, garbage fans want him gone. Everyone welcomed him when he first signed, now garbage fans want us to become Arsenal and cash in on him. GTFO

Tradition to be injured.... ?? Are u kidding me man..? Like Robben wants to be injured, like the man intentionally gets hurt so he can sit out half the season. Please think about what u post before you do it to not sound as idiotic as you did.....

SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby quaazi » Wed May 23, 2012 5:30 pm

And what I am saying is that you can only fill the cup so far until it starts pouring over. I thought I didn't have to spell everything out, but look what happened to THAT idea.

Take a look at Müller. He has now gone through what everyone calls "a bad season". And yet for some reason, he did not get booed at all. Do I have to spell those reasons out again or can you put two and two together this time.

Besides, Bayern is not a charity for people with medical problems. If it were, we would be extending Breno's contract right now. And Robben earns a lot more than Breno ever did.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby SilverX » Wed May 23, 2012 5:38 pm

quaazi wrote:And what I am saying is that you can only fill the cup so far until it starts pouring over. I thought I didn't have to spell everything out, but look what happened to THAT idea.

Take a look at Müller. He has now gone through what everyone calls "a bad season". And yet for some reason, he did not get booed at all. Do I have to spell those reasons out again or can you put two and two together this time.

Besides, Bayern is not a charity for people with medical problems. If it were, we would be extending Breno's contract right now. And Robben earns a lot more than Breno ever did.

You compare Breno with Robben..... That shows how much you see in Robben when the man has a few bad games, but compare him to Messi when he is fit. You and a lot of Bayern fans thinking the same way disgust me.

And you will never see Muller get booed. Why? Because no one expects him to perform. No one expects him to take a penalty. Most of all, he is German, Germans would rather chop off their d1cks before they would boo one of their own playing for their own team.

SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby quaazi » Wed May 23, 2012 5:41 pm

Why don't we have a yawning smiley? There is an utmost need for a yawning smiley.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby SilverX » Wed May 23, 2012 5:45 pm

quaazi wrote:Why don't we have a yawning smiley? There is an utmost need for a yawning smiley.

Why don't you keep the Robben insults coming.....prove me right even more.......

SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Re: [2012-05-22] Bayern Munich vs Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 23, 2012 6:09 pm

Regarding Robben: It's no secret that I'd rather have Muller or Shaqiri or someone new playing instead of Robben next season. I want Robben to stay but he would cause trouble on the bench, so if I were in charge at Bayern I would offload him this summer. But he is still a Bayern player and regardless of what happened it's disgusting to boo him. Even if he does leave us this summer, I would still find it unacceptable to boo Robben.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BayernLeb » Wed May 23, 2012 6:22 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Regarding Robben: It's no secret that I'd rather have Muller or Shaqiri or someone new playing instead of Robben next season. I want Robben to stay but he would cause trouble on the bench, so if I were in charge at Bayern I would offload him this summer. But he is still a Bayern player and regardless of what happened it's disgusting to boo him. Even if he does leave us this summer, I would still find it unacceptable to boo Robben.

I have great faith in both Shaqiri & Muller but I rather have Robben for one more season, anws the Euros should be his chance to show if he is still deadly as before.

Regarding the Booing it is unacceptable especailly at a club like Bayern which is known for its family-like atmosphere.

Aside from that, when I saw him Robben striking the ball in the CL I know he was aiming for that corner, and if I can tell than for sure Cech can tell. If he is too be our penalty shooter he must practice much more and at least every once in a while try the upper corners for a change. he is tbecoming too predictable!!!!!
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 23, 2012 6:31 pm

BayernLeb wrote:Aside from that, when I saw him Robben striking the ball in the CL I know he was aiming for that corner, and if I can tell than for sure Cech can tell.

Yes, me too. It was pretty obvious...
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Robben booed by Bayern fans....

Postby BayernLove » Wed May 23, 2012 6:42 pm

SilverX wrote:When I said if they boo Robben they should boo Schweinie, Boateng, Gomez, and Olic. Schweinie missed the final penalty, Boateng for loosing his marking on Drogba in the 88th minute, Gomez for missing 456 chances in front of the goal, and Olic for missing one of the penalties.

I'm not saying they should, they shouldn't boo anyone no matter what happens (except Gomez ,lol J/K). They need to be better fans, its disgusting and I am very ashamed of the entire FC Bayern fan because of those scum that booed.

Actually, you can't blame Schweini, at least he was the only REAL PK taker to step up and take it, he was the last because he had the balls in Madrid, it really falls back to one man known
as Ivica Olić. He put so much pressure on poor Basti, nothing else Basti could do really :/. As for Olić, in the few minutes that he played, it was enough to call him flop of the match, even more than Goalmiss. Don't agree? Hmmm let's see - So many missed chances, a bad angle on the pass to DVB (WHERE THE F*CK WAS GOMISS????!!) and he f*cked up play so badly! As well as missing his penalty and putting pressure on poor old Bastian, nothing else he could do, I mean he did the right thing, just unlucky. As for Gomiss-over-and-over-and-over, he really was a flop for refusing to take his penalty, Dick!
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Friendlies