You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-05-22] Bayern Munich vs Netherlands

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:36 pm

Bayern Munich will win
69%
It will end in a draw
4%
The Netherlands will win
27%

Total votes : 26

Re: [2012-05-22] Bayern Munich vs Netherlands

Postby Element » Tue May 22, 2012 10:36 pm

The Spyware wrote:that's a historic fail from the fans #-o

and really embarrasing too
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Jank1s » Tue May 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Jank1s
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kiam307 » Tue May 22, 2012 11:18 pm

Poor Robben :oops:
kiam307
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Tue May 22, 2012 11:27 pm

Personally, this with Robben is not a suprise. How good/bad from fans is this... I don't know.

But what I know, this is going to be a great lesson to Robben for next season. 3 days after, some heads are still hot, or should I say... most.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby machkover » Tue May 22, 2012 11:56 pm

FCB general wrote:Personally, this with Robben is not a suprise. How good/bad from fans is this... I don't know.

But what I know, this is going to be a great lesson to Robben for next season. 3 days after, some heads are still hot, or should I say... most.

i am sure of one thing : if the coaches had agreed to allow Robben to play this game for Bayern , the fans wouldn't have booed him at all .instead ,they would have encouraged him throughout the minutes he would play !! =D> =D>
secondly : the duch coach was aware of the point above and he didn't allow Robben to be a starter because he was expecting Bayern fans te boo him whenever he touches the ball !! and that was a wise decision !!
Conclusion : Bayern fans weren't booing Robben for his missed penalty in the final !! [-X let bygones be bygones if only he doesn't get injured next season !! [-o<
GET OFF BAYERN'S WAY TO THE GLORY
machkover
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Wed May 23, 2012 1:36 am

Just heard Robben was booed by the fans tonight, utter disgraceful, im embarrassed for those idiots!! Robben has been brilliant for us, and after one mistake he gets this, undeserved! disgrace!!
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby Sydaney » Wed May 23, 2012 7:59 am

I know the games not important, but reading about a win made me happy. Even Gomez got to score the winner to make the headlines, but it was the easiest finish I've ever seen :D

Couldn't hurt the German team psyche too I suppose. Shameful Robben got booed though
Sydaney
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Robben booed by Bayern fans....

Postby SilverX » Wed May 23, 2012 8:05 am

I just read the article on goal.com and multiple other websites (link bellow) and it said that Robben was booed during the friendly match today.

What a disgrace from the fans towards our own player. When I read the article I was so ashamed that it was unreal. Instead of cheering him in this gloomy few days they would boo him? Give me a break, if they booed him for the penalty miss, then they should have booed Gomez, Schweinie, Olic, and Boateng.

Unbelivable.....

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/ ... mel-blasts
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Robben booed by Bayern fans....

Postby BayernLove » Wed May 23, 2012 8:21 am

SilverX wrote:I just read the article on goal.com and multiple other websites (link bellow) and it said that Robben was booed during the friendly match today.

What a disgrace from the fans towards our own player. When I read the article I was so ashamed that it was unreal. Instead of cheering him in this gloomy few days they would boo him? Give me a break, if they booed him for the penalty miss, then they should have booed Gomez, Schweinie, Olic, and Boateng.

Unbelivable.....

http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/ ... mel-blasts

Schweini? What did he do? Boateng was solid too.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AssemFCB » Wed May 23, 2012 8:39 am

Maybe Hoeness will ban those fans, just like he did with the Neuer booers.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Re: Robben booed by Bayern fans....

Postby AvatarX » Wed May 23, 2012 8:57 am

Robben played against us. He also missed a penalty and a sitter against Dortmund, costing us BL title, apart of the decisitive penalty in extra time against Chelsea.

I can understand that many of our fans would react this way only 3 days after the final. I don't agree with it, but I can understand it.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed May 23, 2012 9:39 am

Could it be that the booing was also due to the fact that this was a match about him, but he then only featured for just 15 mins from the end and only played for holland. Bayern even made a 1/2 bayern 1/2 holland shirt so one would have expected that robben would at least play some time for Bayern.

Maybe Gomez, Schweini, Olic, and Boateng were not booed because in my opinion they don't project themselves with as much hype as Robben....I'm not sure if this is his fault or bayern's.....but you know the saying the higher the rise, the greater the fall.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jank1s » Wed May 23, 2012 10:08 am

MvB said that Robben should think again about his contract...
Jank1s
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MoFattal » Wed May 23, 2012 10:23 am

Jank1s wrote:MvB said that Robben should think again about his contract...

Well screw MvB! Let him pay 40m for Robben and then he can gladly have him. Otherwise he is staying put.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCB general » Wed May 23, 2012 11:46 am

Bayernbazi wrote:but you know the saying the higher the rise, the greater the fall.

=D>

Jank1s wrote:MvB said that Robben should think again about his contract...

He is irrelevant in any question.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

PreviousNext

Return to Friendlies