You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-08-01] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:30 pm

Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
57%
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
14%
Liverpool F.C. will win on penalties
No votes
Liverpool F.C. will win inside 90 minutes
29%

Total votes : 7

Re: [2017-08-01] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Postby Lukas » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:50 pm

Depression and anger after a friendly is never a good sign, but that's what I'm feeling right now. The realisation that this is pretty much it for the next nine months.
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:53 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[
I am getting worried about Javi at cb...
He looks lost...

As much as I would like to remind your words about Javi and Boateng a few weeks ago, I don't think we should focus on individual performances today. Otherwise we would be selling 9-10 players

The system and the tactics made thame look clueless and lost on the field.
You are right at the moment I don't know what is the best solution for us...
Maybe a theree men df is the answer...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Effenberg777 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:54 pm

Ohhh calm down sissy girls
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby nm462272 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:57 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:Ohhh calm down sissy girls

Someone who has a lot to add to the conversation... :roll:
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby America USA » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:05 pm

I agree that the meltdowns over here can be very over the top at times and uncalled for. I also agree that this was a meaningless preseason match and it's results are totally irrelevant. However, Bayern Munich looked like a pub team against fu¢king Liverpool for gods sake (that too for entire 90 minutes!) that's what really pissed me off!
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Roonzil » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:09 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:Ohhh calm down sissy girls

Wait...there are more women here? Oh...wait...you think being a woman is an insult. F*ck off, troll.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Roonzil » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:14 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Good God some people... :cry:
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Ollio » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:22 pm

America USA wrote:I agree that the meltdowns over here can be very over the top at times and uncalled for. I also agree that this was a meaningless preseason match and it's results are totally irrelevant.

I disagree. The season start is too close for this to be irrelevant anymore, and this wasn't a single crap performance but one of many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ollio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:23 pm

Oh well at least I won €65

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dras_l » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:28 pm

Liverpool has CL qualify match in two weeks, off course they are in better shape. This is much better start than we have had under Pep – invincible until February and then everything fall apart. Carlo is smart manager, testing responsibility on the pitch is also great idea – some player will not play in first squad for a long time. People who are paying 60 EUR for pre-season match are crazy, their lost.
Better strategic retreat than dishonorable defeat
dras_l
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membership

[2017-08-01] Bayern Munich vs Liverpool

Postby Ollio » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:03 pm

dras_l wrote:Liverpool has CL qualify match in two weeks, off course they are in better shape. This is much better start than we have had under Pep – invincible until February and then everything fall apart. Carlo is smart manager, testing responsibility on the pitch is also great idea – some player will not play in first squad for a long time. People who are paying 60 EUR for pre-season match are crazy, their lost.

Winning matches in preseason isn't a promise of a great season, I know. But I don't think losing them is a sign of greatness either. For all we know, we could be out of all competitions by February.

The thing is, we're not exactly experimenting either. We're on pretty familiar terrotory player- and tactics-wise. We should do better.

Last edited by Ollio on Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ollio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby aterford » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:04 pm

Worst preseasons we've had in years....Can't remember the last time we looked so poor, Klinsi perhaps?

It is funny. Last year it was "the season is early" and then "well it's only Carlos first year" and now it's "well it's just preseason"....then soon it's gonna be "well the season is young" and "it's only Carlos second year" etc etc etc.

While I get that it's preseason and we shouldn't totally freak out I think there's perfectly legitimate reasons for concern. We are playing with NO tactical savvy whatsoever. It's crystal clear that Ancelotti hasn't figured out any changes to make to fix last seasons issues. We're inflexible and show no creativity in attack and our defense makes Pep's high-line look like we had Beckenbauer and Schwarzenbeck... Lewandowski has been totally invisible (though to be fair much of the squad has been flat out awful). Everything good that we've done so far has came as a result of sheer individual talent rather than tactical creativity or game planning.

Things need to change quickly or we're going to be in for a long season. In two windows with Ancelotti we've had a higher net spend than three under Pep. Admittedly, fees are up, but still the discrepancy is pretty noticeable. The squad isn't perfect by any means, but he's had just as much talent available to him as Guardiola and arguably as much or more opportunity to improve the squad already. Something's gotta give.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:25 pm

aterford wrote:Worst preseasons we've had in years....Can't remember the last time we looked so poor, Klinsi perhaps?

It is funny. Last year it was "the season is early" and then "well it's only Carlos first year" and now it's "well it's just preseason"....then soon it's gonna be "well the season is young" and "it's only Carlos second year" etc etc etc.

While I get that it's preseason and we shouldn't totally freak out I think there's perfectly legitimate reasons for concern. We are playing with NO tactical savvy whatsoever. It's crystal clear that Ancelotti hasn't figured out any changes to make to fix last seasons issues. We're inflexible and show no creativity in attack and our defense makes Pep's high-line look like we had Beckenbauer and Schwarzenbeck... Lewandowski has been totally invisible (though to be fair much of the squad has been flat out awful). Everything good that we've done so far has came as a result of sheer individual talent rather than tactical creativity or game planning.

Things need to change quickly or we're going to be in for a long season. In two windows with Ancelotti we've had a higher net spend than three under Pep. Admittedly, fees are up, but still the discrepancy is pretty noticeable. The squad isn't perfect by any means, but he's had just as much talent available to him as Guardiola and arguably as much or more opportunity to improve the squad already. Something's gotta give.

Butbutbut - it was only Kassai that cost us...!?!

I'm not the only one here who's been observing for ages that we're harmless on offense and headless chickens on defense, and on top of that we have an even shittier coach now... The last one chose the wrong tactics- too mich risk against top opposition...
The current one is too occupied with gluttony to do any actual work...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:27 pm

Swap Carlo for Kloppo... do it.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:41 pm

Bad pre-season preparations I have to admit. The only positive spot in the whole story was the match against Chelsea, the rest is more than just poor. According to these preparations, we can't be very optimistic ahead of the new season.

Super Cup match is approaching and I'm not quite sure that we'll have a lot of fun despite Dortmund are having their problems with the team's system, adapting to the new coach, etc. :|

However, our season goals must be very clear after the last season: nothing less than winning Double. If Ancelotti ends up as Ancefloppi in the May 2018, then we must say goodbye to him.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

PreviousNext

Return to Friendlies