You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-07-27] Bayern Munich vs Inter Milan

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:35 pm

Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
100%
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
No votes
F.C. Internazionale Milano will win on penalties
No votes
F.C. Internazionale Milano will win inside 90 minutes
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: [2017-07-27] Bayern Munich vs Inter Milan

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:09 pm

4-3-2-1 ... no arguments...

We can#t rely on Robbery anymore... then there is only Coman... He will play as super sub.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:10 pm

Pelin wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:I'm still confused with our tactics

I like 4-2-3-1 and I was hoping to play like that this year, but after signing Tolisso and James and offloading Costa (and Gnabry) I was convinced that our tactics were going to change to a less dependant on the wings style

But now we seem to be playing 4-2-3-1 again :?: :!:

I'm happy with our transfers this season, but if we are planning to play 4-2-3-1 then I can't see any logic. We were missing a replacement for both Robben and Ribery and we haven't signed any. In fact we just sold a potential Robbery succesor.

I'm really confused now.

Since first Mainz game last season, we are playing with 4-2-3-1 and we will continue with it.

Carlo already said he would rotate James between RW, LW and trequartista.

Yes, that's what I'm saying

If we play 4-2-3-1 then we definitely need a true winger and I can't see the logic in signing two central players like Tolisso and James and NO replacement for Robbery. Specially with Goretzka coming next season.

Now we have Vidal, Thiago, Rudy, Renato and Tolisso for 2 positions.

Yes, James can play on the wings, but that's not his best position
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:12 pm

And I'm afraid that Ribery might be this season's Alonso with one main difference. Ribery will get injured as soon as he plays 4-5 games in a row. #-o
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:32 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby nm462272 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:33 pm

Pretty pointless game. Again, I think our main players were tired from so many games, and our 2nd team... maybe the less said, the better ;)

Something I noticed though was that Renato played pretty well again. Maybe his talk with KHR gave him some confidence? It was actually pretty remarkable how much better he is than our other players at his age. I will admit, I was mistaken about him. If he continues to play like that and improve, he very well may have a future with Bayern.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Ollio » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:35 pm

nm462272 wrote:Pretty pointless game. Again, I think our main players were tired from so many games, and our 2nd team... maybe the less said, the better ;)

Something I noticed though was that Renato played pretty well again. Maybe his talk with KHR gave him some confidence? It was actually pretty remarkable how much better he is than our other players at his age. I will admit, I was mistaken about him. If he continues to play like that and improve, he very well may have a future with Bayern.

I agree. After the last two matches I'd feel pretty sad to see him go. Thankfully Uli (or Kalle?) said that we'd only maybe loan him for developement rather than like with Costa.
Ollio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby MUTU » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:37 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:In fact we just sold a potential Robbery succesor.

I'm really confused now.

Yes you're confused. We didn't sell a Robbery successor. We loaned him out with option to buy, which means that if he sucks so much that Juventus wouldn't want to exercise his option, he can return to replace Robbery.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Pips » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:47 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Well, earlier this month we was talking that Renato is 19 yo and we should judge him as an adult and from the other side-Felix is also 19 yo. We should judge him as an adult as well.
Don't make double standards.

Well i wasnt in that Renato conversation, Renato have some experience unlike Goetze, yes he make mistakes but he is better with every new match same as other young players, Lewa, Hummels play like sh.t and we know that they are key to Bayern succes, not Pantic and rest of kids.
Pips
Getting the hang of it

Years of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:02 pm

Pips wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Well, earlier this month we was talking that Renato is 19 yo and we should judge him as an adult and from the other side-Felix is also 19 yo. We should judge him as an adult as well.
Don't make double standards.

Well i wasnt in that Renato conversation, Renato have some experience unlike Goetze, yes he make mistakes but he is better with every new match same as other young players, Lewa, Hummels play like sh.t and we know that they are key to Bayern succes, not Pantic and rest of kids.

Felix was the reason today for making our defence look so bad, you can clearly see that from the replays or if you watch the highlights.
Yes, they are the people for Bayern success, but you cannot expect them to play on one level with our starting players and with the youngsters. If you trained football, basketball or any other team sport you should know what I'm talking about.
The young guys usually are overhyped and wanna show up to everyone, but this is not happening with Felix. I don't see no one complain about Dorsh? And there's a reason why.

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:06 pm

Diego Eder and Felix van Buyten.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:52 pm

Too many friendlies will cost us the german supercup.

Today, both goals of Inter, could be prevent if Hummels do something in both plays, but he didnt because he showed symptoms of tiredness..

The problem is that we have 2 more games with the audi cup, so this could get worst for our legs before that supercup game..
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby rthebest » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:55 pm

You play youngsters to learn from their mistakes. How many senior level matches has he played ? stop blaming the kid he is only 19. Blame the boss for his naive tactics.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby MUTU » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:03 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:Too many friendlies will cost us the german supercup.

Today, both goals of Inter, could be prevent if Hummels do something in both plays, but he didnt because he showed symptoms of tiredness..

The problem is that we have 2 more games with the audi cup, so this could get worst for our legs before that supercup game..

I thought of this, but then realised we will soon welcome back Neuer, Boateng, Kimmich, Robben, Vidal, Thiago, Suele and Rudy who despite missing match practice should be well rested.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:08 pm

MUTU wrote:

I thought of this, but then realised we will soon welcome back Neuer, Boateng, Kimmich, Robben, Vidal, Thiago, Suele and Rudy who despite missing match practice should be well rested.

But I dont know if Neuer will be ready this match, also Sule, Rudy, Vidal and Kimmich with only a week of training couldnt be fit enough for this game.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:20 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:
MUTU wrote:

But I dont know if Neuer will be ready this match, also Sule, Rudy, Vidal and Kimmich with only a week of training couldnt be fit enough for this game.

True, Neuer will be ready for the Bundesliga opener. But in any case we will have more strength in depth notwithstanding the short amount of training.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Friendlies