You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-07-19] Bayern Munich vs Hamburg SV

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:23 am

Bayern Munich will win after 90 mins
100%
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
No votes
Hamburg SV will win on penalties
No votes
Hamburg SV will win after 90 mins
No votes

Total votes : 7

Re: [2011-07-19] Bayern Munich vs Hamburg SV

Postby quaazi » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:55 pm

Like I said earlier, chillax. The real problem today was lack of understanding, passes usually ended up nowhere and the defensive line was always making mistakes due to not communicating with eachother. This is a problem that time remedies.

So look forward to tomorrow, when we'll get to see some new toys in action.

Also, what the hell Badstuber, why are you trying to kill people in a friendly? Sure there was no contact, but if there were, you would've broken his leg! Seriously, after today, I am positive that there will be one more transfer, Vidal or CB or whatever.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Calibayernfan » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:57 pm

München Minded wrote:
Aequitas1987 wrote:What was schweinsteiger saying in his interview?

"Our team got through partying into the night, I'm still drunk as well a number of the team including Heynckes so our performances shouldn't be where they ought to. " :mrgreen:

I don't know if that would make me happy or sad...
Calibayernfan
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:59 pm

Wowww! Kroos! What a goal! =D> That was itself a graduate course in taking shots.... :D

Anyway... Defeat is always bitter... even in a not important friendly...

Our defense sucked and that is no surprise... we were using DvB-Badstuber as CBs... and one of our fullbacks was a 18-year-old youngster... so our defensive line was no better than last year... hopefully thing will get much better with Boateng....

Apart from obvious defensive problems, I noticed another problem... Neither of our CDMs, especially Schweini, plays the ball forward enough... that should definitely change IMO... It's just like they are still playing under LvG... But we are not playing that "Keep the Ball" game anymore....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Calibayernfan » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:00 pm

quaazi wrote:Also, what the hell Badstuber, why are you trying to kill people in a friendly?.

I thought he was at least trying to really push himself. I would rather see that then DVB watching people run by him, you can see a fire in Badstuber he want's to improve and win.
Calibayernfan
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby München Minded » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Calibayernfan wrote:
München Minded wrote:
Aequitas1987 wrote:What was schweinsteiger saying in his interview?

"Our team got through partying into the night, I'm still drunk as well a number of the team including Heynckes so our performances shouldn't be where they ought to. " :mrgreen:

I don't know if that would make me happy or sad...

It makes me sad in some small way as that is how they played. But hey, its preseason -- although with CL qualifiers it makes me nervous about all of our signings and regular players integrating together. So now is the time to get Alex so we have plenty of Integration time.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:04 pm

Calibayernfan wrote:
I thought he was at least trying to really push himself. I would rather see that then DVB watching people run by him, you can see a fire in Badstuber he want's to improve and win.
Not when he is trying to murder people in a friendly game and then pick fights with everyone, including the ref. If he behaves like this in an unimportant 60 minute game, how will he play under pressure?
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby dambun » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:05 pm

Really???... They were partying last night??? :shock: :shock: What for?

Anyway... It's better than we won't face Dortmund with this defense... Because I want us to destroy them when we do :mrgreen:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby München Minded » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:10 pm

The only thing it seems Bayern will do over the next 5-7 days is destroy my confidence. They need a solid 2 weeks of massive training and brainwashing to forget about LvG and his tactics -- it was a repeat with some new names and faces.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby walter » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:11 pm

A few things:

1) Not just based on this game but also based on last season: what's wrong with Schweini? I mean, the WC came and this guy was being compared to Xavi. He was on his way to become the best CM in the world after his display against Argentina and the terrific season he had before the WC, but last season and today, for the most part, he's been awfully average. I think he takes too long with the ball and slows the game, plus his reactions are also slow. Someone needs to get on his butt again because it seems he constantly needs that to be able to perform. Guztavo was better today and I feel that, based on current form, Vidal would send Schweini to the bench in a heartbeat. And yes! Schweini, I know you don't like being called that anymore, but I will keep doing it until you turn into the leader you're supposed to be for this team.

2) Ribery, it's so obvious how the pace is gone after his lenghty injury. We witnessed it last season but I still hoped that he would regained it at some point. He has enough talent to compensate for not having as much pace as he used to, but if Kroos starts performing then I would make him CAM and move Muller to the left and have Ribery as our supersub.

3) Finally, do I really have to point out what we have already known for two seasons now?

...I thought so.
Last edited by walter on Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Calibayernfan » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Walter

1. I 100% agree. He had 0 spark for all but the final 5 minutes. I swear he doesn't really care. He shows up from time to time and when he does he blows the game wide open but it hasn't been happening for a while now.

2. I agree Ribery lacks the pace needed to blow by everyone but he still draws fouls and confounds the defense. He was our brightest spot of the starting top 4 and should of had 2-3 assists if Gomez and Robben could head the ball. Mueller did nothing sadly and could lose out to Kroos, Mueller's brightest spots were in tracking back on defense.

3. True but as a fan you always hope. The goals that were given away were just so silly it is painful.
Calibayernfan
Getting the hang of it

Postby München Minded » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:24 pm

I think we were paid to take a dive and not win this trophy. Was it HSV who organized this? I wonder how much money we made. :mrgreen:
der Kaiser:
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby walter » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Welcome to the forum, Calibayernfan. =D>

BTW, Cali as in the city in Colombia?
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Calibayernfan » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:27 pm

California USA. I am terrible with devising forum names so I just went with something generic.
Calibayernfan
Getting the hang of it

Postby Payam » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:48 am

Honestly, what is wrong with our defence?
Every time the opponent has the ball in our half of the pitch, irregardless of who, know that something bad is about to happen.
We have tried rotation (Rotation year ala LvG), and if this BaBoa duo (Boateng and Badstuber) doesn't work, I don't see any solution too this except going the way of the Perez, spending big on established stars.
A complete revamp. Loan out Badstuber, do whatever ye will with Breno and buy a completely new central defence.

We have been blessed with this group of offensive geniuses these past two years, they deserve to have a chance of winning something big without worrying over how Van Buyten or Badstuber are going to screw us over next time.

Don't get me wrong, I don't really give a da*n if we go out in this cup, AUDI cup and so on, but if we go into these defensive, how should I put this, breakdowns every time the opponent has the ball outside our box in the BL or CL, then we are surely done for.
Doesn't have to against Barcelona either, could as easily be eams like Villareal, Napoli, Arsenal, Leverkusen, Sevilla etc. #-o

But then again, this is just a angry guy writing on a forum on how he would run the biznaz when surely the the board knows better. :lol:

Let's see how the BaBoa duo does in practice and pray*, alot!

*God, Buddha, Vishnu, A piece of wood, Mel Gibson. Whatever works for you.
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby shileno » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:43 am

Couldn't see the match but gonna download it. If we played bad, I don't think we should take it too serious, Heycnkes only has weeks of training and it was a friendly match. ManU and Barca always lose friendlies or start the season flopping :P
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

PreviousNext

Return to Friendlies