You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-07-26] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:30 pm

Bayern Munich will go through to the final
87%
Borussia Mönchengladbach will go through to the final
13%

Total votes : 15

Re: [2014-07-26] Bayern Munich vs Borussia M'gladbach

Postby FCB general » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:05 pm

JANCKER wrote:The problem is that Guardiola is doing this, if it was Heynckess, I'm sure they wouldn't be that harsh on him.

Well, that's not true. People were again fired up when you had critized Heynckes' team for standing in the second half after 2:0 or 3:0 score and not playing anything serious in the last 35 minutes of the game.

Then it was Heynckes, now it's Guardiola. Nothing changes, well... Our playing style here from the first till last minute has got worsened, though. There was at least 65 minutes or 90 minutes when that was needed.

We want improvement in everything, not decline.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby bastos80 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:09 pm

Wait, Martínez actually played good in defence ? :shock:
http://www.t-online.de/sport/fussball/b ... rolle.html
inactive
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:12 pm

Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby envagyokazapad » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:12 pm

JANCKER wrote:The problem is that Guardiola is doing this, if it was Heynckess, I'm sure they wouldn't be that harsh on him.

You got me, I'm only saying this because I'm a Pep hater. And Javi is a world class CB. #-o

Bastos you still seem to be missing the point entirely...we might gain a good CB in Javi eventually but we'll also lose a world class CDM, which he already is. It's Mascherano all over again.
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bastos80 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:16 pm

envagyokazapad wrote:

You got me, I'm only saying this because I'm a Pep hater. And Javi is a world class CB. #-o

Bastos you still seem to be missing the point entirely...we might gain a good CB in Javi eventually but we'll also lose a world class CDM, which he already is. It's Mascherano all over again.

There obviously is no proper CDM in Pep's system anymore, unless we change back to 4231. Schweinsteiger and even Lahm are far better suited for that role behind the CMs than Javi. In fact, we played our best games of the season with the midfield of Kroos/Lahm/Schweinsteiger, but that is a different story. As far as I know, Javi also said in german TV that he doesn't like playing behind 2 #8.

I would prefer to see Javi back in midfield myself, but I doubt that is going to happen. 2 of the best coaches in the world see Javi in defence, and he hasn't been terrible there for us considering his fitness last season. In fact we only conceded 4 goals with him at CB in all competitions, if you leave out the 3:0 vs Dortmund which was just a total mess.

Calling him a "loser" or "terrible at CB" is just imature imo.
inactive
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:24 pm

By the way,the guy called Benatia that has been demanded by so many people here is getting skinned by ManUnited at the moment.
inactive
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby envagyokazapad » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:31 pm

He probably called him a loser because Javi left Bilbao 2 years ago specifically due to the fact he was played as a CB and he wanted to play as CDM. Or at least that's what he said...now he's saying he sees himself as a defender when there's no place for him in the team anywhere else. I also find that rather weird.

It doesn't matter what he says as long as he's not showing anything on the pitch, and so far the only truly good game he had was the cup final during which we also had Boateng and Dante. He's also playing RCB, so that means Boa either has to be moved LCB where he's far worse, or JM will play alongside Dante / Badstuber which you really don't seem to want (your sort of trashy comment towards Dante and Badstuber I couldn't even understand btw...).

For the record I never wanted Benatia nor do I want him now
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Postby bastos80 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:35 pm

What do you not understand about my "trashy" comment towards Dante and Badstuber ? Dante was a liability last season, and Badstuber really hasn't looked good so far in the friendlies.

Can I have a source for your first paragraph ?
inactive
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:41 pm

FCB general wrote:We want improvement in everything, not decline.

He was hired to improve champions, how easy can it be?
Decline? We'll have to ask the board about that, cause they always know something more than us.

Maybe it has to do more about the natural way of things change, and not Pep.

I'm not backing Pep more than any other Bayern coach of the past, he's only human like his pred·e·ces·sors, he can't do miracles.

I'm sure you and some others will be happy only when he gets fired or leaves. I think it doesn't matter where he plays Lahm or Martinez, you just want to see Guardiola in RAUS position. He would still be playing tiki-taka and that sucks, unlike Heynckess direct football, bla, bla...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby bastos80 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:42 pm

We played a lot of amazing games under Pep. Remember that this is his first season and he now knows all our players perfectly. We can only get better I think.
inactive
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby envagyokazapad » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:52 pm

bastos80 wrote:What do you not understand about my "trashy" comment towards Dante and Badstuber ? Dante was a liability last season, and Badstuber really hasn't looked good so far in the friendlies.

You are praising Javi because he played well as a CB some years ago in a different team, in a different league...and not even CL football.
Yet you seem to be forgetting how well Dante played during our treble year. Double standards?

Bads had been injured for almost two years before he returned 2 games ago...what do you expect?
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Postby envagyokazapad » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:54 pm

bastos80 wrote:What do you not understand about my "trashy" comment towards Dante and Badstuber ? Dante was a liability last season, and Badstuber really hasn't looked good so far in the friendlies.

you can either believe it or you don't, I certainly won't spend an hour looking for articles from 2 years ago :P
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Postby JANCKER » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:56 pm

envagyokazapad wrote:

You are praising Javi because he played well as a CB some years ago in a different team, in a different league...and not even CL football.
Yet you seem to be forgetting how well Dante played during our treble year. Double standards?

Bads had been injured for almost two years before he returned 2 games ago...what do you expect?

You're so qualified, I don't know why the hell they hired Pep, when they just could've hired you? :shock:
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:56 pm

JANCKER wrote:I'm sure you and some others will be happy only when he gets fired or leaves. I think it doesn't matter where he plays Lahm or Martinez, you just want to see Guardiola in RAUS position. He would still be playing tiki-taka and that sucks, unlike Heynckess direct football, bla, bla...

You're wrong, unfortunately. I wanna see something bigger than RAUS scenario.

He can play whatever he wants to play, doesn't matter... I'll stand where I standed 5 years ago.

Nothing, I mean literally nothing hasn't changed from that about my opinion on way of his football. Very often there is no me in "we". I agree with some forum members in 97% of things about Bayern and who are also declared fans of Guardiola, but in some things I don't.

There is no me inside of pro-contra Pepe debate. I don't care about that shít. I know how I value and rate his work and what I expect in this team. The same thing was 16 years ago, the same thing is now.

100 ljudi, 100 ćudi :arrow: 100 žena 200 sisa. :mrgreen:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby envagyokazapad » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:57 pm

JANCKER wrote:
envagyokazapad wrote:

You're so qualified, I don't know why the hell they hired Pep, when they just could've hired you? :shock:

what the hell are you even talking about?
how does my post even have anything to do with Pep at all?
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Friendlies