You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-01-07] Bayern Munich vs Al-Ahly

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:17 pm

Bayern Munich will win
67%
It will end in a draw
17%
Al Ahly will win
17%

Total votes : 6

Re: [2012-01-07] Bayern Munich vs Al-Ahly

Postby quaazi » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:28 pm

ronnie98 wrote: gomez with his dozens of tap ins that makes me feel sleepy ?

Yeah I'm just gonna stop reading right here.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:19 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I have a theory for this, and I am going to try it. Quoting Xabi from way back in October 2010:

YlonenXabi wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Kroos is getting more irittating

Yeah. And it started when you put him in your signature.

Take him off before the end of the match and he will score :)

I guess its time to change my signature :lol: :lol:

Yea, you usually jinx players :lol: I remember that you wanted to bench Schweini against Zurich and he scored an early goal and played great :lol:

Nice avatar BTW hehe
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Mr.S » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:22 pm

quaazi wrote:See the thing is that an unimpressive team player is still good for the team. An unimpressive egomaniac isn't. It's as simple as that. If he is making runs that result in nothing, it's not a good thing for the team. Neither is him getting "horribly fouled" (read: diving in the penalty box in hopes for a penalty in a **** friendly).

Also I have no idea why you're talking about Müller. I think the consensus that he is in awful form was reached months ago.

My stream was horrible so I could not watch the full match so i cant comment on any any dives Robben did in a penalty match. I will let MUTU or some other who watched the full match comment on wether Arjen dived,frankly you are the 1st person to say he dived in the penalty box.

I watched the first few minutes & I could see Robben hacked,it was obvious that Al Ahly did not really give a shit about the other players,the only player they considered worth fouling badly is Arjen & that is probably fair with a half fit Schweni,absent Ribery & injured Gomez as Arjen is by far a level higher than most of the rest,probably is at his best even among the others.

I don't really see the unimpressive thing. Even against Bochum when he was sorrounded by players who did shit offensively like Tymo & boateng he could atleast come up with the good - a smartly taken short on the run into the goal. Today he completely set-up Toni Kroos to provide the assist for the 1st Goal.

All runs dont end up on goal or assists,that is an IDEAL World. If you are expecting a Robben returning from injury to work wonders in a such a meaningless physical friendly,then you are a lunatic.

I fail to see the egomaniac statement. Apart from C. Ronaldo who overdoes it at times,I prefer most great players in the world to be slightly selfish. If you cant,you dont have belief in your ability & you are probably mediocre(atleast goal scoring wise). Great players have to try solo efforts,that is what makes them special. No1 is God that he will score 9 out of 10 times. There will be failures.

When he scores those wonder goals like against MU or Fiorentina people literally worship him,if he misses people seem to forget that he is also human & are quick to bury him. Weird dude,I guess haters gonna hate.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mr.S » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:28 pm

ronnie98 wrote:
quaazi wrote:See the thing is that an unimpressive team player is still good for the team. An unimpressive egomaniac isn't. It's as simple as that. If he is making runs that result in nothing, it's not a good thing for the team. Neither is him getting "horribly fouled" (read: diving in the penalty box in hopes for a penalty in a **** friendly).

Also I have no idea why you're talking about Müller. I think the consensus that he is in awful form was reached months ago.

Robben unimpressive???! haha.. if robben is not impressive then who is??? gomez with his dozens of tap ins that makes me feel sleepy ? If Robben has the ability and the talent to do stuff that no bayern player can even dream of then he shouldn't be allowed to do his thing without passing just so ***** up ppl like you would not call him egomaniac? it is clear that you hate Robben with a vengeance maybe because of his personality or because he is not german (which is what i think)

Well Gomez is not technically gifted or talented. But you have to give him credit. If Gomez was not playing for Bayern I would not give a shit about him & would never even consider him great because I like players with skill. But the man works his ass off,really does. His off the ball positioning is superb which is why he gets those tap-ins in the first place. Beside his efficiency has improved in leaps & bounds this season. He does not miss a chance & is growing up to be a Fantastic Striker in the Penalty Box.

Well about Robben I dont know about him but those are the reasons for many. RObben aint German,he is Dutch,probably Germany's biggest feud in football. He is injury prone & very non-German in his style. He is individualistic & Genius. Everybody knows this some admire his stroke of genius,some hate his guts & bury him when he is not doing so well. It's very non-German in a way. Some hate him because he is blocking many a potential Reus transfer or a place for Muller who are German talents. Some total of all these many points. Dont know about him,but Robben is fiercely hated by a section & even most of those have some admiration for his talent too.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby quaazi » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:32 pm

Alright, I don't have the energy to argue with you so I'll just say two things:

a) if you think I dislike Robben or do not want him here or something, you're completely mistaken. I am eager to see how he's going to bounce back from his injury, but at the moment:

b) he's unimpressive.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:43 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Yea, you usually jinx players I remember that you wanted to bench Schweini against Zurich and he scored an early goal and played great

That was happening all the time in the early CL games this season. I can remember it happened with Gomez in some game and also with Kroos against Villareal :lol:

YlonenXabi wrote:Nice avatar BTW hehe

Had to find one with no player lol :mrgreen:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby The Spyware » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:48 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Yea, you usually jinx players I remember that you wanted to bench Schweini against Zurich and he scored an early goal and played great

That was happening all the time in the early CL games this season. I can remember it happened with Gomez in some game and also with Kroos against Villareal :lol:

YlonenXabi wrote:Nice avatar BTW hehe

Had to find one with no player lol :mrgreen:

And I remember also I once asked you to throw yourself out of the window one day :lol:
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:23 pm

The Spyware wrote:And I remember also I once asked you to throw yourself out of the window one day

I don't remember that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mr.S » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:13 pm

quaazi wrote:Alright, I don't have the energy to argue with you so I'll just say two things:

a) if you think I dislike Robben or do not want him here or something, you're completely mistaken. I am eager to see how he's going to bounce back from his injury, but at the moment:

b) he's unimpressive.

Cool,how bout putting Ribery on his peak form at RW ahead of Boateng & near Tymo with nonbody else near him & expect him to "Impressive" things. Anyays I'm done here too mate.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby moemontreal » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Hey guys, if you want to watch the full match here is the link:

http://nilesports.com/news/2012/01/08/a ... ull-match/

:evil:
moemontreal
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ronnie98 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:01 am

Mr.S wrote:
ronnie98 wrote:

Robben unimpressive???! haha.. if robben is not impressive then who is??? gomez with his dozens of tap ins that makes me feel sleepy ? If Robben has the ability and the talent to do stuff that no bayern player can even dream of then he shouldn't be allowed to do his thing without passing just so ***** up ppl like you would not call him egomaniac? it is clear that you hate Robben with a vengeance maybe because of his personality or because he is not german (which is what i think)

Well Gomez is not technically gifted or talented. But you have to give him credit. If Gomez was not playing for Bayern I would not give a shit about him & would never even consider him great because I like players with skill. But the man works his ass off,really does. His off the ball positioning is superb which is why he gets those tap-ins in the first place. Beside his efficiency has improved in leaps & bounds this season. He does not miss a chance & is growing up to be a Fantastic Striker in the Penalty Box.

Well about Robben I dont know about him but those are the reasons for many. RObben aint German,he is Dutch,probably Germany's biggest feud in football. He is injury prone & very non-German in his style. He is individualistic & Genius. Everybody knows this some admire his stroke of genius,some hate his guts & bury him when he is not doing so well. It's very non-German in a way. Some hate him because he is blocking many a potential Reus transfer or a place for Muller who are German talents. Some total of all these many points. Dont know about him,but Robben is fiercely hated by a section & even most of those have some admiration for his talent too.

Gomez is a hardworker but no class imo. He can't control or pass the ball well. I can't see what separates him from luca toni. very similar players.
I get a feeling that some fans don't want Robben to find success with bayern. They just want him to score a few crucial goals to make bayern qualify and that is about it. You don't need a scientist to know why some fans hate Robben a lot.lol. I rate him above christiano ronaldo and so so close to Messi. You can hate his personality or nationality as much as you want but to call him UNimpressive while the rest of the team were performing below him is insane judgement
ronnie98
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:35 am

quaazi wrote:Yes, flailing his hands and going on a couple of runs that ended up in losing possession sure was useful. :roll:

He did make some pretty good assists... (followed by some lousy uncontrolled receptions.)
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby OhioFan » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Just read in the news that at leaset 68 people were killed in an Al-Ahly away match versus Al-Masry when riots erupted.
“That all workers may receive respect and protection of their rights, and that the unemployed may receive the opportunity to contribute to the common good.” (Pope Francis prayer intention for October, 2017)
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United States of America

Previous

Return to Friendlies