You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-01-07] Bayern Munich vs Al-Ahly

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:17 pm

Bayern Munich will win
67%
It will end in a draw
17%
Al Ahly will win
17%

Total votes : 6

Re: [2012-01-07] Bayern Munich vs Al-Ahly

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:39 am

Highlights:

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby hgb09 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:56 am

The Spyware wrote:
hgb09 wrote:Robben was the only player really trying and running in the second half. I want to also add that Boateng shouldn't be our RB, that is something obvious I think.

FACT =D>

Thank you Spyware
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby AvatarX » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:42 am

sch0ll7 wrote:avatarx should be online and give us streams:)

:) I wasn't online yesterday, sorry :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:15 am

egyptian_hema wrote:your bayern deserve to be winner , but we also played a good game

I do not think so. I think the draw would have been fair considering the way the game went. Bayern did not play well, while as mentioned by someone else Al Ahly were playing as though it was an official league game. Happy we won, but undeserved and very disappointed with Bayern's performance.

Btw, Ribery never came on yesterday did he? I think Jupp is trying to get the team used to playing without him. Don't forget he won't be there for our next 3 games.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:30 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Btw, Ribery never came on yesterday did he? I think Jupp is trying to get the team used to playing without him. Don't forget he won't be there for our next 3 games.

3 or 2 ?
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:34 am

MoFattal wrote:3 or 2 ?

It was 3 I think
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:51 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I do not think so. I think the draw would have been fair considering the way the game went. Bayern did not play well, while as mentioned by someone else Al Ahly were playing as though it was an official league game. Happy we won, but undeserved and very disappointed with Bayern's performance.

Yeah, same. Al-Ahly played well and deserved more, but it's a friendly, so who really cares? :P
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Mr.S » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:21 pm

quaazi wrote:Yes, flailing his hands and going on a couple of runs that ended up in losing possession sure was useful. :roll:

Atleast he was making runs. I dont think Maradon or Messi would be able to do much better in Robben's position simply for the fact that he has Tymo & Boateng behind him. Boateng in a CB & can't attack. Tymo is an out & out right DM & cant attack.

There is no one to feed Robben,to involve him,play 1-2's,spot his runs. It's pretty useless. He was also horribly fouled.

I fail to see what Muller did the whole season. Massive fall for him. If he did not win the Golden Boot & if he was not a Bayern youth product & Germany NT player he probably would have been sold. Even Alaba has been better than Muller. Muller has reached a point where his limited technical ability is getting exposed & he is not even a reliable sub.

I love him for his dedication to Bayern but I dont think he has the skill to play RW or LW,he should play behind Gomez when Kroos plays CM or is subbed off.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby quaazi » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:55 pm

See the thing is that an unimpressive team player is still good for the team. An unimpressive egomaniac isn't. It's as simple as that. If he is making runs that result in nothing, it's not a good thing for the team. Neither is him getting "horribly fouled" (read: diving in the penalty box in hopes for a penalty in a **** friendly).

Also I have no idea why you're talking about Müller. I think the consensus that he is in awful form was reached months ago.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:14 pm

MoFattal wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Btw, Ribery never came on yesterday did he? I think Jupp is trying to get the team used to playing without him. Don't forget he won't be there for our next 3 games.

3 or 2 ?

He have 1 game ban, because he get second yellow, not straight red
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:15 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MoFattal wrote:3 or 2 ?

It was 3 I think

Whatttt? Are you kidding guys??? :shock: :shock:
It's a automatic 1 match ban following a double yellow sending off I believe....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:17 pm

I haven't watched the match, and only saw the goals. Disgusting defending that led to Al-Ahly scoring. Does anyone have highlights that show more than just the goals?

quaazi wrote:I think the consensus that he is in awful form was reached months ago.

I think people are starting to worry that this may be his "normal form", and he was simply playing above himself previously.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:21 pm

Ahly midfielder Mohamed Barakat expressed his pleasure over the team’s performance Saturday against German side Bayern Munich, despite the 2-1 defeat.
“It’s a good experience to play against such a big team like Bayern Munich. We responded on the pitch to those who expected a bitter defeat for us,” Barakat said to Ahly TV channel.

The Egyptian team delivered a strong performance against the Bundesliga giants in the friendly staged in Qatar, but Croatian striker Ivica Olic pushed his side ahead during stoppage time.

“We controlled the game and we did our best to please our fans,” the 35-year-old player added.

Commenting on his goal in the 50th minute, Barakat sarcastically stated, “It’s completely normal for me to score against Bayern Munich and their goalkeeper Manuel Neuer.” He soon laughed and expressed his delight, thanking teammate Mohamed Abou-Treika for the assist.

“It’s always a great experience to play against the best teams in the world, but now we have to concentrate again on our busy league schedule,” Barakat concluded.

Ahly are competing for their eighth successive league title and are currently third with 26 points, two behind league leaders Haras El-Hodoud.

Source: http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent ... t-Bay.aspx
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:25 pm

dambun wrote:It's a automatic 1 match ban following a double yellow sending off I believe....

I seem to remember reading that it was more than 1 game, and someone had asked whether the Pokal game would count as one of them. However I checked the match topic and couldn't find it, although I did find the question of whether he will be suspended in the Pokal game. So looks like I was mistaken... good news :)

MUTU wrote:I think people are starting to worry that this may be his "normal form", and he was simply playing above himself previously.

I have a theory for this, and I am going to try it. Quoting Xabi from way back in October 2010:

YlonenXabi wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Kroos is getting more irittating

Yeah. And it started when you put him in your signature.

Take him off before the end of the match and he will score :)

I guess its time to change my signature :lol: :lol:

PS. While searching for this post, I discovered that we used to have a user here (Ali) who supported two teams: Bayern and Al-Ahly.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ronnie98 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:25 pm

quaazi wrote:See the thing is that an unimpressive team player is still good for the team. An unimpressive egomaniac isn't. It's as simple as that. If he is making runs that result in nothing, it's not a good thing for the team. Neither is him getting "horribly fouled" (read: diving in the penalty box in hopes for a penalty in a **** friendly).

Also I have no idea why you're talking about Müller. I think the consensus that he is in awful form was reached months ago.

Robben unimpressive???! haha.. if robben is not impressive then who is??? gomez with his dozens of tap ins that makes me feel sleepy ? If Robben has the ability and the talent to do stuff that no bayern player can even dream of then he shouldn't be allowed to do his thing without passing just so ***** up ppl like you would not call him egomaniac? it is clear that you hate Robben with a vengeance maybe because of his personality or because he is not german (which is what i think)
ronnie98
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Friendlies