You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-07-26] Bayern Munich vs AC Milan

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:53 am

Bayern Munich will win after 90 mins
67%
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
13%
AC Milan will win on penalties
No votes
AC Milan will win after 90 mins
20%

Total votes : 15

Re: [2011-07-26] Bayern Munich vs AC Milan

Postby MoFattal » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:47 pm

It's really a shame to have such a great team with great offensive play lose out on big games and tournaments because they have a stupid player (whether it was DvB or Budstuber) in CB .... We can really challenge for CL ... just get 1 new CB for God's sake ....
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Payam » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:47 pm

MilanFan wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:What the fck is this defense? With a simple pass you are 1 on 1 with Neuer. They became worse every match. #-o

Good game by our players but Milan is a very mediocre team. Look at how are they playing. They just put 8 players in their box to defend. And even playing like that they scored a goal and had another 1 on 1. At least Kroos realized that long shots is a good way of attacking against this kind of team because Abbiati is really bad.

funny, means ur drawing with a mediocore team, does that make you mediocre??

second half we shall see, but TBH dont really expect much, Bayern far better, our midfield is going through replacement period, need more ball players now Pirlo has gone

Ibra does magic when he has the ball at his feet.
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby spotman » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:47 pm

I really dont understand some of you "fans". This a pre-season... and we look great. Yes our CBs didn't play a perfect first half but come on... there's 2 new units in the defensive equation (rafinha and neuer) ... they need time to gel... ALSO - we arent playing our new acquisition.. who is much better than both of our CBs..

Get a grip - we have a great team right now that can challenge for the CL. I know most of you just want Bayern to splash the cash all the time, but look... buying the CL title is not the German way, and NOT the Bayern way. If you want this - go support Madrils, Chelskie, or Man Shitty.

I'm getting sick of the complaining on this board.
MIA SAN MIA
spotman
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby MoFattal » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:47 pm

It's really a shame to have such a great team with great offensive play lose out on big games and tournaments because they have a stupid player (whether it was DvB or Budstuber) in CB .... We can really challenge for CL ... just get 1 new CB for God's sake ....
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby raz25 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:48 pm

Most impressed by Gomez, just like you. I don't understand why don't we play Boateng. What better way of integrating him than in these kind of matches?

"Van Bad" lool I like that. It seems they really want the other team not to be upset for not scoring a single goal, or more.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:48 pm

I liked those overlaps from Rafinha as Robben seems blocked a bit.

When Rafinha does that he is almost always alone. And thinking that we paid only 5m? That was a steal :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby München Minded » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:49 pm

MilanFan wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:What the fck is this defense? With a simple pass you are 1 on 1 with Neuer. They became worse every match. #-o

Good game by our players but Milan is a very mediocre team. Look at how are they playing. They just put 8 players in their box to defend. And even playing like that they scored a goal and had another 1 on 1. At least Kroos realized that long shots is a good way of attacking against this kind of team because Abbiati is really bad.

second half we shall see, but TBH dont really expect much, Bayern far better, our midfield is going through replacement period, need more ball players now Pirlo has gone

Not this crap again MilanFan. Quit coming to this forum and trying to insult our members. I vote we get you banned.

Calling your team mediocre doesn't mean you need to take it personally. Truthfully, have AC MIlan been that great? especially compared to your bitter rivals Inter?
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:51 pm

raz25 wrote:"Van Bad"

I think this describes best our current CB pair.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:51 pm

MilanFan wrote:funny, means ur drawing with a mediocore team, does that make you mediocre??

Seriously mate, did you see the match? Milan are playing like a mediocre team. They just put 8 players in the box. Bayern is not Barça, you can try some attacking plays against us.

And if you saw our last season you will notice that with this defense we sucked against almost EVERY team.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby walter » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:51 pm

We are playing really good, but the problem is our defense is not getting more exposed not becuase they are playing well but because our midfield is dominating the game at pleasure. The real test comes if we beat Milan and play Barcelona, because they are expected to dominate midfield and create the chances. Anyways, and this was also a problem last season, it seems we always need a bucket of cold water (a goal against or the coach yelling at the players at halftime) before we can actually perform.

Gomez is being outstanding except for missing the clear chance he had, but since he created the chance himself, dribbling like Messi, you can't really fault him for that. He is also creating spaces, linking well with the other players and his first touch and ability to maintain possession is world class at the moment, especially for someone of his size.

Kroos is also looking good too. Muller a little quiet but I think he will wake up in the second half. Rafinha, really good, better than Lahm today. I'm seeing good chemistry in midfield and attack, but again, our defense is still a mayor question mark.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby ggrimaldi » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:51 pm

yeah, our attack is one of the best.. our defense really need to organize better. there 's just no chemistry and understanding at all between our CB's.
ggrimaldi
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MilanFan » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:51 pm

München Minded wrote:
MilanFan wrote:

Not this crap again MilanFan. Quit coming to this forum and trying to insult our members. I vote we get you banned.

Calling your team mediocre doesn't mean you need to take it personally. Truthfully, have AC MIlan been that great? especially compared to your bitter rivals Inter?

not this crap again with you thinking im insulting any members, cause im pretty sure nowhere in that post am i criticising members, im criticising ideas, but not members
MilanFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby spotman » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:52 pm

München Minded wrote:
MilanFan wrote:

I don't even acknowledge his posts... he's a Milan fan... has no place here... and his club is trash. Look at them... Gattuso, Ibrahimovic... bunch of nasty greaseballs.
MIA SAN MIA
spotman
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Aequitas1987 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:52 pm

München Minded wrote:
MilanFan wrote:

MilanFan has been a perfectly hospitable member, stop complaining Munchen. Which true fan would not defend his team if they are called mediocre. Come on now, he consistently makes solid posts and is a good member.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby Payam » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:53 pm

Why do you guys always do this?
He said they're mediocre, he said we had bad CB, opinions people! This is a forum..
Geez..This is a friendly after all
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

PreviousNext

Return to Friendlies