You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-07-26] Bayern Munich vs AC Milan

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:53 am

Bayern Munich will win after 90 mins
67%
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
13%
AC Milan will win on penalties
No votes
AC Milan will win after 90 mins
20%

Total votes : 15

Re: [2011-07-26] Bayern Munich vs AC Milan

Postby spotman » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:27 am

MilanFan wrote:
we dont need CDM thats currently with Bommel

We need a CM, Schweinstiger can play, well anywhere in the midfield

and yes i realise it is more possible to get Cesc than him but you never know, Berlusconi is feeling sorry from himself and has committed to splash out

This is why I hate Milan. Listen to them.

"MilanFan" listen... Schweinsteiger would never go to AC Milan... not even back in the day when you guys were good.. and especially not now. Going to Milan right now would be a huge step backwards... Inferior team and an inferior league (dont you dare argue this, because we have that extra champions league spot to prove it).

Now seriously, in all respect.. Go write about your "Mister X" on a Milan forum. Guarantee it will be some mediocre :) old :D has been which you all will label as a great signing.

See ya, and next time you're in Milan cheering on your team - tell "Prince" Boateng that after this tournament - he is never welcome in Germany again.

Tschuess!
MIA SAN MIA
spotman
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby munchen99 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:49 am

LOL^ a bit harsh but i don't understand why a milan fan would be on bayern's forums either- doesn't make sense?!

Anyway don't we have any good defenders from the second team that can possibly fill in the CB position?
munchen99
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MilanFan » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:15 am

Bro I also happen to be a Bayern Fan aswell, has it ever occured to you that would be the reason why I'm on here in the first place, Milan comes first but I do enjoy watching Bayern and have supported them when Milan is not concerned, I do follow you in the Bundesliga, even if it is only highlights

So you guys being faggots can GTFO and grow up, ignorant shits, Maldini has won more European Cups/Champions leagus then ur entire club

Its cool if u wana continue to streotype Italy and Milan but for the majority of the last 50 years Italy has had the best Domestic league in the world and Milan has been the best team in Europe.

I mean come on guys im not trying to piss anyone off here, I was asked about Mr X so I had to respond because thats what resonable and nice people do. (take note bald dude in Bayern shirt)

Im just here posting an opinion you dont have to go all crazy just cause I support another team, I mean WTF

This dosnt apply to all cause most of you have been nice, im simply just here posting a point and trying to get some opinions from you guys here, and because I to keep track of Bayern and wish them the best for this season, but OFC when you come up against Milan im going to be leaning towards them for obvious reasons.

Come on enough of this Bullshit cant we all just be nice??

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
MilanFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:38 am

Yeah, chill, MilanFan's been cool and Milan is a fun team. Better than the douchenozzles Inter or the Vidal-stealing Juventus (NOT BITTER. NOT BITTER).
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby dambun » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:48 am

Cool down guys.... MilanFan is a friend of our forum in Italy.... a well-respected guest in our forum.... There is certainly no need to insult him or his team.... Come on! He is not an enemy and there is no war of words... Let's be more gentle...

I apologize to MilanFan on behalf our our forum... I also expect you not to share post like the one above anymore, buddy...

MilanFan wrote:we dont need CDM thats currently with Bommel
We need a CM, Schweinstiger can play, well anywhere in the midfield
and yes i realise it is more possible to get Cesc than him but you never know, Berlusconi is feeling sorry from himself and has committed to splash out

First: Vidal can definitely play as CM; and that's even considered as his main position.... Second: Why don't you use KP Boateng as CM? He would make a good one! If I'm not mistaken, he was used behind the two strikers yesterday, right?
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:01 am

walter wrote:The big question now is who should be our starting CM next to Schweini? Tymo or Gustavo?

TYMO by far.

You guys probably know how much I like Gustavo, but Tymo has to partner Schweini right now. The difference in our control of midfield was clear both in this game and in the last few games of the season, when Tymo-Schweini is playing we have much more control. If we get a new CB, maybe I would play Gustavo, because he is better offensively than Tymo.

As for MilanFan: We have always respected him here, and rightfully so. Why the sudden hostility? Is it just because we played against Milan? [-X
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby lau03143 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:45 am

AvatarX wrote:With our defense, it's safer to have Tymo as a starter and not Gustavo who lost possession that led to Milan attack...

And tbh I would really prefer to see Gustavo partnering Boateng as CB if we don't get another CB.

One of the simplest facts about football is your opponents cannot score if they don't have the ball. Look at how well Barcelona do this and will no doubt demonstrate tonight.

So it is vital to have players in the the centre of the park who will retain possession. Flair comes second to retaining the ball. I'd rather have a player who plays the easy pass and keeps the ball, than someone who sacrifices possesion too much.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby quaazi » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:53 am

Well, last season threw that theory straight out the window. We dominated possession constantly under van Gaal, but I think we had less than 50% possession in all the Jonker games and we all know how they ended.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby CroCHEF » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:27 am

CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:29 am

LOL! He kept running with his pants down :P That is passionate play :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby CroCHEF » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:18 am

On 1.49
that was clear penalty :x
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby Zizou » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:27 am

CroCHEF wrote:

ahahaha to appreciate the tenacity by Gomez despite being in an awkward situation.

Yesterday I saw the match, Bayern gave me a good impression goalkeeper Neuer which in my opinion will soon be in the best of all.
An 'other positive note was Toni Kroos, did not know him, has a good dynamic and a good shot from outside.
While AC Milan seemed out of shape, I think it is right that Bayern play the final with Barça
Zizou
Getting the hang of it

Postby armbrust » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:09 pm

I was very impressed with Rafinha and Gomez today, the rest of the players were at their level or underperforming.

About AC milan, they have 3 Stars more than us and we should respect them for that.

About Serie A, they should respect the BL for having 1 CL spot more than them.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Slemba » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:39 pm

Any highlights plz ?!
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CroCHEF » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:56 pm

Naturlich

Penaltys
CroCHEF
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Friendlies