You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2011-07-26] Bayern Munich vs AC Milan

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:53 am

Bayern Munich will win after 90 mins
67%
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
13%
AC Milan will win on penalties
No votes
AC Milan will win after 90 mins
20%

Total votes : 15

Re: [2011-07-26] Bayern Munich vs AC Milan

Postby Stigger » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:05 pm

Clark Whitney confirmed that Robben will be out for 3-4 day with a bruise
My Formation for this season
.....................Neuer
Lahm.....Dante.....Badstuber.....Alaba
..........Schweini......Martinez
Robben...........Kroos.............Ribery
...................Manzukic
Stigger
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:09 pm

Gomez did some good moves, but you can't say he played well.

He played quite well the first half but, like the rest of the team, faded in the second half.

The big question now is who should be our starting CM next to Schweini? Tymo or Gustavo? -Gustavo seems technically superior and better on the ball, but Tymo keeps things simple and hardly puts a foot wrong. Right now I'm gonna go with Tymo just because I think he can do better for our, needless to say, shitty defense.
Last edited by walter on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddy » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:13 pm

MilanFan wrote:
Payam wrote:
MilanFan wrote:Well done Bayern, deserved the win, dam italians and pealties [-X

anyway good luck for the final TBH with that barcelona team you guys should win easily, but you never know

pretty decent hit out (well sort of) for first real game of the season (12-0 win dosnt count)

still we are waiting for a decent midfield signing

our midfield got **** over today, really showing need for a decent ball player (cesc fabreagas anyone.........)

would love to see Barca play their full strength spainish midfield vs you guys, should be good.

anyway good luck for the final

Thanks man.
Anyway, who do you think is Gallianis Mister X?

well word on the street is we have an agreement with player already

Either:

Fabregas
Pastore
Schwienstiger
Hamsik

I can tell you for certain that it's not Schweinsteiger. He's Bayern through and through, he has a 5 year contract, so it's a no go for Milan

Anyways did anyone else noticed the foul from DVB on Van Bommel, that was pretty rouggh and DVB's smile afterwards, like saying: ˝Welcome home.˝ :)
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:15 pm

In his first Bayern game, Boateng got the RB position.... wasn't he supposed to be our target CB :shock: :shock:

Is LvG still coaching behind our backs :-$
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MilanFan » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Paddy wrote:I can tell you for certain that it's not Schweinsteiger. He's Bayern through and through, he has a 5 year contract, so it's a no go for Milan

Anyways did anyone else noticed the foul from DVB on Van Bommel, that was pretty rouggh and DVB's smile afterwards, like saying: ˝Welcome home.˝ :)
[/quote]

obviously, well thats what we thought aswell untill someone from Bayern said the transfer would be "difficult" not impossible, so we have to wait and see
MilanFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Man, you are not going to get Cesc or Schweinsteiger. It is totally unrealistic. Forget about them.

About our CM... Tymo is a little bit slow and not skilled while Luiz Gustavo risks too much and loses possession many times... I think I prefer the Brazilian, but I'm not sure yet.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby MilanFan » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:23 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Man, you are not going to get Cesc or Schweinsteiger. It is totally unrealistic. Forget about them.

lol i'll make sure your the first to know when we do [-o<
MilanFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby The Spyware » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:28 pm

AUGUSBURG would have been much more beneficial than those maccaronians coming here to play with 8 players in their box

No offence MilanFan =; :lol: but I believe in that
The Spyware
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby AvatarX » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:38 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:About our CM... Tymo is a little bit slow and not skilled while Luiz Gustavo risks too much and loses possession many times... I think I prefer the Brazilian, but I'm not sure yet.

With our defense, it's safer to have Tymo as a starter and not Gustavo who lost possession that led to Milan attack...

And tbh I would really prefer to see Gustavo partnering Boateng as CB if we don't get another CB.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Revolution » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:49 pm

Schweinsteiger has Bayern is his blood.He will never go to another club.Furthermore italians can't afford a player like him :)
Revolution
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MilanFan » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:54 pm

The Spyware wrote:AUGUSBURG would have been much more beneficial than those maccaronians coming here to play with 8 players in their box

No offence MilanFan =; :lol: but I believe in that

fair enough, when you cant get midfield control your stuck in yor own half anyway

DRASTIC CHANGE IS NEEDED
MilanFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby dambun » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:20 am

MilanFan wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Man, you are not going to get Cesc or Schweinsteiger. It is totally unrealistic. Forget about them.

Xabi is right, MilanFan! The odds of Schweinsteiger leaving us is less than zero! And Cesc will most probably choose Barca over you, 'cause it's his boyhood club... And maybe even Arsenal don't sell him... So your chances of getting him is also almost zero!

Anyway... If you wanted a CDM, why didn't you sign Vidal????... He would have been perfect for you....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby dambun » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:31 am

Other than the obvious DvB failure, the game had a lot of positives for us....
First of all, Rafinha played really well, which truly pleases me...
Kroos seems to be manning up finally... which is another great aspect of the game....

We had like a hundred chances, from which we scored only once... A mixture of bad luck, Abbiati's great saves and Gomez's sky-shooting refused us the win in normal time... thankfully, we've won the penalties....

Conceding a goal from Milan's first attack was a cold shower, nevertheless.... We definitely need another CB, even if we sign a backup one.... DvB is simply incapable of being the first choice backup, and we can't count on a man who's always either fat or injured!
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Postby KAHN » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:54 am

All in all great match for us. It is still July and we look very good against Milan. I am only worried about Boateng as RB.
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby MilanFan » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:54 am

dambun wrote:
MilanFan wrote:

Xabi is right, MilanFan! The odds of Schweinsteiger leaving us is less than zero! And Cesc will most probably choose Barca over you, 'cause it's his boyhood club... And maybe even Arsenal don't sell him... So your chances of getting him is also almost zero!

Anyway... If you wanted a CDM, why didn't you sign Vidal????... He would have been perfect for you....

we dont need CDM thats currently with Bommel

We need a CM, Schweinstiger can play, well anywhere in the midfield

and yes i realise it is more possible to get Cesc than him but you never know, Berlusconi is feeling sorry from himself and has committed to splash out
MilanFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Friendlies