You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2017-07-22] Bayern Munich vs AC Milan

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:35 am

Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
No votes
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
No votes
AC Milan will win on penalties
100%
AC Milan will win inside 90 minutes
No votes

Total votes : 1

Re: [2017-07-22] Bayern Munich vs AC Milan

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:23 pm

When are we going to do some fitness training. Ok I know that football has evolved and fitness is also obtained from actual games ... but still I guess some trad fitness prog has to be included , no?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:25 pm

ramsej84 wrote:When are we going to do some fitness training. Ok I know that football has evolved and fitness is also obtained from actual games ... but still I guess some trad fitness prog has to be included , no?

Fitness? The players seemed like they were going to drop like flies during the matches. They're all exhausted. No wonder we've already suffered our second match-sustained injury.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Ollio » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:55 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:When are we going to do some fitness training. Ok I know that football has evolved and fitness is also obtained from actual games ... but still I guess some trad fitness prog has to be included , no?

Fitness? The players seemed like they were going to drop like flies during the matches. They're all exhausted. No wonder we've already suffered our second match-sustained injury.

Was the weather still super hot? That of course might play a part in the fitness department. Being it exhaustion or muscular stuff, fluids are hard to keep in :)
Ollio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby MUTU » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:02 pm

Ollio wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Was the weather still super hot? That of course might play a part in the fitness department. Being it exhaustion or muscular stuff, fluids are hard to keep in :)

Must have been seeing James Rodriguez very sweaty minutes after coming on. PS: you can check from the "weather forecast" link at the first post of the thread.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:09 pm

I saw how bad Milan played against Dortmund, a Milan that can't even run properly, despite being in preseason, but also how good and dominant was Bayern against Arsenal, so I was thinking in a 4 - 0 but in favor of us... #-o

Man, this tell me that this game today is not an accident, yes It is not an accident, It is a warning.

Teams like Liverpool, Juventus, Chelsea, ManU, Atlético, Real Madrid will play against us in Champions league as Milan did today, defending with all their players and counterattack us. Some of those teams I mention are good in counterattacking, others defending and others in both things.

Today Bayern lost the sense of everything and advice us that no matter how good Bayern could be this season, there will be a moment, a particular game, specially in champions league, that we can lost like today, that we could repeat another performance like today, if we face a strong defensive team as Chelsea, Atlético, Real or Juventus that can end all the season in 90 minutes.

Bayern create a very strong team in 2013, a powerful Robbery destructive gun, that no one knows exactly how we can repeat another team like from that year.

Our chance of winning champions still there, but the hole to fall is also big. Just the time will tell us if today was an accident of football or a warning. But in my opinión, as I wrote, no matter how good Bayern could play this season, I will have this game from today as a warning in every champions league knockout game..... :(
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Ollio » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:31 pm

MUTU wrote:
Ollio wrote:
MUTU wrote:Fitness? The players seemed like they were going to drop like flies during the matches. They're all exhausted. No wonder we've already suffered our second match-sustained injury.

Must have been seeing James Rodriguez very sweaty minutes after coming on. PS: you can check from the "weather forecast" link at the first post of the thread.

Cheers! Never noticed that link, useful info.
Ollio
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby JANCKER » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:32 pm

.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Coman » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:38 pm

This game also shows you can't play the way Bayern likes to play since Guardiola came here ... without all the best players.

You can have control in midfield with Martinez, Tolisso and Müller. I don't even talk about Hummels as the only true starter in defense.

Best XI : Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal/Tolisso, Thiago - Robben, Müller/James, James/Ribéry - Lewandowski
Today : Früchtl - Rafinha, Hummels, Alaba, Bernat/Alaba - Martinez/Sanches, Tolisso - Coman, Müller, Ribéry/James - Lewandowski

It's a game where we missed everything while Milan does everything right.

We can't be as awful again while Milan can't be as good again.

This is like a Bayern 0 - 4 Real Madrid or a Wolfsburg 4 - 1 Bayern.

And I prefer this happen NOW.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby JANCKER » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:44 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:I don't want to look at sportmediaset... God knows what they are saying
As I said earlier to boost our imagine we have to win... to win the ucl

Not to mention the pesky annoying Milan fans. Would have rather won this match and lost the first 5 Bundesliga matches.

My best friends are all Milanisti... and these number to four

I didn't watch the game but I've been getting updates from Milanistas... :roll: I didn't hear them in ages.

I would've swapped the first 5 BuLi games for this one as well. They're so annoying. :evil:
Last edited by JANCKER on Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:49 pm

Today is a good day to have Beckenbauer with us, sitting all the players and coaches in the hotel, while he made his speech about We cant repeat another performance like today..

I imagine Beckenbauer saying, today we dont lost against a Barcelona, Real Madrid or Chelsea, today we lost against a Milan, what are you thinking guys? #-o
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby #12 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:30 pm

bastos80 wrote:Calm down and stop embarassing yourselves guys.

Yeah it's enough that our team did it for us

Yeah, preseason, missing players, blah!
They missed as many as we did, they, for the most part, barely played together, they are in preparation as well... Still, you don't know what kind of training sessions we had this week - but please: this is a marketing trip... You can lose to Milan, even more so in preseason, but this was just embarrassing... Not yet panicking though as I'm still claiming a CL victory is as far out of reach as a Copa Libertadores one...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:59 pm

MUTU wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
MUTU wrote:[quote="bastos80"]Games like this are there so you can learn from your mistakes, get over it.

Games like this are there to underline how badly this team needs more players who can finish off chances.

So your solution to all our problems is buying a back-up for Lewy who will sit on the bench 90% of the time.
Yet other people say we lack creativity.

Pick one. I guess.

If it were up to me I would buy a backup striker who would play in 60% of matches and let Lewandowski rested for the important matches.[/quote]
And Lewy would put in a transfer request next summer. Face it, we can't keep Lewy happy if he doesn't play at least 90% of the available minutes. He made a big fuss about his teammates "not helping" him get top scorer award, can you even imagine what would he say if he was benched for 60% of the games? #-|

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby JANCKER » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:02 pm

:roll:

JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby MUTU » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:06 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:And Lewy would put in a transfer request next summer. Face it, we can't keep Lewy happy if he doesn't play at least 90% of the available minutes. He made a big fuss about his teammates "not helping" him get top scorer award, can you even imagine what would he say if he was benched for 60% of the games? #-|

And I'd be delighted. We can have 3 strikers in his place who'd be happy just donning the shirt on the bench let alone playing. Or would you rather keep having our season's hopes hanging on a thread (Lewandowski's fitness and non-suspension throughout the season) laying captive at a player who puts some silly top scorer award higher than the club's ambitions of winning the Champions League, just because on paper he's the best available striker?

We've repeatedly said on this forum that no player is bigger than the club, and yet we want to allow Lewandowski to act just that way? Sorry but I seriously think we'd be better off selling Lewandowski now (for say 80m) and buying two 40m-rated strikers as far as probability of winning the Champions League goes. Unless, of course, this is all just conjecture and Lewandowski would be OK sharing playing time... which would obviously be the ideal situation.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:13 pm

I wasn't able to watch the second half, but I'm reading we moved to a back-three....can anyone confirm or deny this? And how much did that change our atrocious tactical play?
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

PreviousNext

Return to Friendlies