You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2015-08-04] Bayern Munich vs AC Milan

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:45 pm

Bayern Munich will win inside 90 minutes
83%
Bayern Munich will win on penalties
8%
AC Milan will win on penalties
8%
AC Milan will win inside 90 minutes
No votes

Total votes : 12

Re: [2015-08-04] Bayern Munich vs AC Milan

Postby Burko » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:27 am

kingbayern wrote:Lol remember when people were saying costa would be a shaquri..

I know you like Costa but please, stop fapping with Costa in your every single post. :wink:
Yes, he is proving he is good and strong but please....
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
Burko
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby FCB general » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:41 am

It takes some time to see from what kind of material is Costa consisted of. People rush with conclusions even before he had started to play his first match for Bayern.

He's neither Shaqiri nor Robben. We have to wait for a one season to see his value. We did think something similar with Chubby right after he arrived to Bayern and what happened? His third season has started at Bayern and still nothing, some even say he got collapsed, broke, etc.

At this point, Costa brings Bayern a lot of optimism and reason to believe he'll improve further as a player.
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:53 pm

FCB general wrote:It takes some time to see from what kind of material is Costa consisted of. People rush with conclusions even before he had started to play his first match for Bayern.

He's neither Shaqiri nor Robben. We have to wait for a one season to see his value. We did think something similar with Chubby right after he arrived to Bayern and what happened? His third season has started at Bayern and still nothing, some even say he got collapsed, broke, etc.

At this point, Costa brings Bayern a lot of optimism and reason to believe he'll improve further as a player.

This is correct. One has to keep in mind two other factors:

1) He hasn't settled in and gelled with his teammates yet. Once he does he will improve further. This is a plus for the Costa lovers.
2) He's more motivated than others to try and show off his talent and earn the respect of the fans in friendlies. So he may be looking good simply because his teammates are less motivated. When the tough Champions League matches come along, the others will be as motivated as he is. That's the true test.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby beisenhauer » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:56 pm

As impressive as Lewa's goal was, Müller's assist was a thing of beauty. :shock: That is all.
beisenhauer
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby theundead » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:10 pm

beisenhauer wrote:Müller's assist was a thing of beauty.

Yeah, the way he bounced up the ball and flicked it to lewy. Magnificent work by him.
theundead
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Pakistan

Previous

Return to Friendlies