You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Audi Cup 2011

Discussions on the friendly matches.

Re: Audi Cup 2011

Postby quaazi » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:04 am

Well it is a damn strong defense, I gotta admit.

Milan is over due of a strong european campaign. If you get rid of Gattuso and Ibradumbassovic, you'd even have a pretty likeable team.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:37 am

MUTU wrote:
MilanFan wrote:I challenge you guys to try and get through our back 4, IMO one of the best in the world.

Yeah, we can't get through. But the players of FC Bayern will, repeatedly, on July 26th :lol:

=D> =D> :lol: :lol:

I would have to agree with MilanFan that Milan do have one of the best defense lines in the world, but for me (call me biased if you want), no team matches Bayern's offensive power except for Barca, and I do believe that Bayern's offense is slightly more dangerous than Barca's. That is debatable, but there is no doubt that these two teams have the quality to break any defense which you put up against them (well, except for the one-man show Neuer in Bayern's case, but he's not a problem any more).

Abate is really really fast, I watched many AC Milan games this season. It is true that he can keep up with Ribery. However, Milan's problem here is that Abate plays on Ribery's side, not Robben's. For someone like Abate, it would probably be easier to stop Robben, who beats players with speed and strength. When it comes to Ribery, you might keep up with him, but he'll probably beat you with his skill anyway. I think they would sell have to double mark Ribery.

T.Silva is a beast, and Nesta, while not as good as he was, is still great. Attacking through the middle will be hard but Schweini and especially Muller are usually capable of making that killer pass which breaks open the defense, and Kroos is a master of those, if he plays. So when trying to attack through the middle, a lot will depend on Gomez's positioning.

As for Taiwo... well, I haven't seen him at all this season. I know some here wanted him to be our LB, but if he's still performing like he was at the WC, then good luck stopping Robben. :lol:

All in all, it should be a much more interesting match than it was last time, but I still seeing it as being a win for Bayern, even more if Bayern fix their defense. I've been saying it since last January before the Tottenham game, Milan's priority should not be improving their playing squad, but changing their playing style. Whether it's possession, counter-attack, or the German-NT style of football (something like a mixture of both), Bayern always play a very fast game, like most English and Spanish teams. Milan and other Italian teams in general still play a slower style, except for Napoli and Udinese (maybe Lazio too but I don't know). They can't keep up with the rest, this is why they haven't done so well in Europe recently. For me, even Inter in 2010 couldn't keep up with the Spanish, English, and German teams, but under Mourinho's guidance they did their best to stop the opponent from scoring and became world-class at scoring from counter-attacks. They usually had only a couple of chances in every game, but they always put them away.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:32 am

MilanFan wrote:Taiwo-Silva-Nesta-Abate

You call this strongest in the world

Taiwo is Very good , but not World class

and Abate is talented but still , Ribery on Abate will be something to watch and enjoy
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby CroCHEF » Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:50 am

Element wrote:
MilanFan wrote:Taiwo-Silva-Nesta-Abate

You call this strongest in the world

Taiwo is Very good , but not World class

and Abate is talented but still , Ribery on Abate will be something to watch and enjoy

Where is Mexes?
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Payam » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:39 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in AUDI cup we will most likely not play against Thiago Silva, Robinho, Pato because they'll be at post Copa America vacation?
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:28 pm

Payam wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but in AUDI cup we will most likely not play against Thiago Silva, Robinho, Pato because they'll be at post Copa America vacation?

I think you're right.

Well, Milan have their excuse, so let's play with our reserves for a fair game and win 4-0. :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MilanFan » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:34 am

Payam wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but in AUDI cup we will most likely not play against Thiago Silva, Robinho, Pato because they'll be at post Copa America vacation?

Ah yea......forgot about that.

so......

Means might see El Shaarway or Cassno take Binho's spot as he pushes foward BUT Allegri has this yea played with Boateng as AM and probs will end up with Seedorf :shock: at CM, or Flammini

Would like to see Cassano take Patos spot

Then it means Mexes at CB for Silva

meh weaker team but not to bad, plus we might sign someone soon, we are looking into Fabregas, with Berlusconi going down he needs something to be happy with in jail :lol: :lol:

Still......should be good
MilanFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Payam » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:25 am

MilanFan wrote:

Ah yea......forgot about that.

so......

Means might see El Shaarway or Cassno take Binho's spot as he pushes foward BUT Allegri has this yea played with Boateng as AM and probs will end up with Seedorf :shock: at CM, or Flammini

Would like to see Cassano take Patos spot

Then it means Mexes at CB for Silva

meh weaker team but not to bad, plus we might sign someone soon, we are looking into Fabregas, with Berlusconi going down he needs something to be happy with in jail :lol: :lol:

Still......should be good

Yes I agree, it should be a very interesting match :D Hopefully lots of goals between us.
Hey, MilanFan, what date does Milan play against Malmö FF?
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Sweden

Postby MilanFan » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:48 am

Payam wrote:Yes I agree, it should be a very interesting match :D Hopefully lots of goals between us.
Hey, MilanFan, what date does Milan play against Malmö FF?

They play against them in Sweden on August 14th 8)
MilanFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby dcarey » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:43 pm

I was trying to buy tickets to the first day of matches (26th), and the online system shows very few category 1 tickets available. Is the phone ticketing system used to sell the same tickets as the ones shown available online or do they have access to more tickets? Could I get lower/middle tier tickets if I called the ticketing number?
dcarey
First post

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:03 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

I think you're right.

Well, Milan have their excuse, so let's play with our reserves for a fair game and win 4-0. :lol:

Yeah! :lol:
+ usually players in Italy and Spain come-back from vecations late July, since their leagues start later ... so, our players should be in better fittness (I guess) :-o
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:37 pm

dcarey wrote:I was trying to buy tickets to the first day of matches (26th), and the online system shows very few category 1 tickets available. Is the phone ticketing system used to sell the same tickets as the ones shown available online or do they have access to more tickets? Could I get lower/middle tier tickets if I called the ticketing number?

I think there is something wrong with online ticketing...because I also tried to buy tickets online and I somehow couldnt do it.

Try buying tickets on viagogo...I am sure u will find few 1st tier tickets there.

is anyone else going to audi cup?
As I bought 4 tickets and I am going to Munchen with few of my friends...it would be nice to meet someone from this forum.)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby quaazi » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:52 pm

Don't have the cash for it. Maybe I'll put all my money reserves on the Allianz Arena ticket if we make it to the finals, but not for the Audi cup.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:54 pm

Pretty much the same as quaazi for me. I am saving and preparing for the final if we make it.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby eddinanM3 » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:53 am

Makes wonder who Bayern will line up in the back four???

And I would love a shot at Barca again. :mrgreen:
eddinanM3
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Friendlies