You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Audi Cup 2011

Discussions on the friendly matches.

Re: Audi Cup 2011

Postby Toni88 » Tue May 17, 2011 2:39 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:we could arrange somekind of gathering :)

I would also go but it would be weird going alone:)

See you at block 228 for the semi-finals and at block 234 for the finals!! :)
Mia san mia
Toni88
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MilanFan » Wed May 18, 2011 6:31 am

MUTU wrote:
MilanFan wrote:Milan are **** for this, our Brazlians are off playing for Brazil, thats no Thiago Silva (best defender) Robinho (most hard working player) Pato (best striker) + our possible new season signings :lol: :lol:

but still....could be worse.......somehow

Don't worry, we'll just play our reserve team players like we did 2 years ago and beat you again :lol:

2 years ago we played with:
- Badstuber (first game for the first team)
- Mueller (I think he had an amateur contract at the time, anyway this was much before he got big)
- Sene (who we had just bought for a few thousands and who remained playing for our reserves)

AC Milan had their best XI, but Mueller scored 2 goals and made an assist to Sene, whilst Schweinsteiger scored another goal =D>

Check out the highlights here: friendlies-f7/audi-cup-2011-t6576-15.html#p111151

hehe yea that tean was terrible, we finished 6th that year I think, but this time, we are 1st and have removed ronaldinho and hunterlaar
MilanFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 18, 2011 11:04 am

MilanFan wrote:hehe yea that tean was terrible, we finished 6th that year I think, but this time, we are 1st and have removed ronaldinho and hunterlaar

It was before last season (2009). You certainly didn't finish 6th, otherwise you wouldn't have been in the CL.

Both teams look very different now
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Wed May 18, 2011 11:07 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
MilanFan wrote:hehe yea that tean was terrible, we finished 6th that year I think, but this time, we are 1st and have removed ronaldinho and hunterlaar

It was before last season (2009). You certainly didn't finish 6th, otherwise you wouldn't have been in the CL.

Yep. It was on 29th July 2009. I have found the match thread here: friendlies-f7/ac-milan-vs-bayern-munich-audi-cup-2009-t3889.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed May 18, 2011 11:09 am

Toni88 wrote:

toni are you from Munchen? could you get few more tickets for AUDI Cup so me and some of my friends can come? we would pay for those tickets of course:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Toni88 » Wed May 18, 2011 8:36 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:
Toni88 wrote:

toni are you from Munchen? could you get few more tickets for AUDI Cup so me and some of my friends can come? we would pay for those tickets of course:)

No, I'm not from Munchen, I actually live in Greece... I booked the tickets online and they sent them to me via DHL (it takes about 7 working days).. It's gonna cost you tickets +10 euros shipment for E.E countries, +1 euros (don't understand what for) for each ticket... It cost all my savings :P but hey, I'm gonna watch Bayern in Allianz Arena!!!! :)
Mia san mia
Toni88
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MilanFan » Thu May 19, 2011 7:13 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

ok thanks, I try to forget those seasons, from like 06/07-09/10 seasons.

one season in there we finished 6th, just assumed that would be it considering how we got raped :shock:

anyway yea both teams do look really differnt, may not be able to play you guys with a full strength squad then but we will get the oppertunity to play each other again on 19th May 2012.......
MilanFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tflags » Thu May 19, 2011 12:18 pm

Toni88 wrote:No, I'm not from Munchen, I actually live in Greece... I booked the tickets online and they sent them to me via DHL (it takes about 7 working days).. It's gonna cost you tickets +10 euros shipment for E.E countries, +1 euros (don't understand what for) for each ticket... It cost all my savings :P but hey, I'm gonna watch Bayern in Allianz Arena!!!! :)

Don't drive there man! Take the U! FCB Shopping? Go before the game! It takes two matches worth of time to buy a pencil afterward. I was going to suggest something else but enough offtopic.
Do you mind saying how much you paid for them tickets? I have a weird feeling I might actually end up being there just my coincidence...
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Toni88 » Thu May 19, 2011 3:24 pm

tflags wrote:
Toni88 wrote:No, I'm not from Munchen, I actually live in Greece... I booked the tickets online and they sent them to me via DHL (it takes about 7 working days).. It's gonna cost you tickets +10 euros shipment for E.E countries, +1 euros (don't understand what for) for each ticket... It cost all my savings :P but hey, I'm gonna watch Bayern in Allianz Arena!!!! :)

Don't drive there man! Take the U! FCB Shopping? Go before the game! It takes two matches worth of time to buy a pencil afterward. I was going to suggest something else but enough offtopic.
Do you mind saying how much you paid for them tickets? I have a weird feeling I might actually end up being there just my coincidence...

Check this https://tickets.fcbayern.de/Internetver ... eSupport=1
Semis from 18 to 60, finals from 35 to 70...
Mia san mia
Toni88
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby colorado » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:14 pm

Leandro Damião, SC Internacional striker, 21 gols in 23 matches in 2011.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... amiao.html
Colorado
colorado
Getting the hang of it

Postby colorado » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:25 pm

Wikipedia link about Sport Club Internacional

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport_Club_Internacional
Colorado
colorado
Getting the hang of it

Postby MUTU » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:29 am

colorado wrote:Leandro Damião, SC Internacional striker, 21 gols in 23 matches in 2011.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... amiao.html

Wow, will keep an eye out for him
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:13 am

yeaa

I got 4 tickets for AUDI Cup:)...

I would ask everyone that is attending the Cup that we make some kind of a list and than get together in Munchen:D
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby MilanFan » Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:30 am

Keep an eye out for Milan with Stephan El Shaarway, 18 y/o most promising talent in Italy, has been compared to Kaka, will be interested to see how he goes.

Also Milan will probs line up like this, (assuming players are fit and Allegri dosnt go full retard and play reserves) I also like to see this line up

Pato-Ibra
Binho
Gattuso-Boateng
Van Bommel
Taiwo-Silva-Nesta-Abate
Abbiati

Subs: Roma, Zambrotta, Mexes, Flamini/Emanuelson, El Shaarway, Cassano

I challenge you guys to try and get through our back 4, IMO one of the best in the world. Silva is THE best defender and Taiwo is just Beast (fifa 11 will tell you this) Nesta is the minister of defence and Abate has super speed to keep up with Ribery =D> =D> =D> =D>

Also you guys can have a look at Bommel again.

Should be good
MilanFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:53 am

MilanFan wrote:I challenge you guys to try and get through our back 4, IMO one of the best in the world.

Yeah, we can't get through. But the players of FC Bayern will, repeatedly, on July 26th :lol:
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Friendlies