You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Audi Cup 2011

Discussions on the friendly matches.

Re: Audi Cup 2011

Postby MUTU » Mon May 02, 2011 1:56 pm

CroCHEF wrote:
MUTU wrote:When is the draw, to see who will play who?

If i understood
Bayern-Barca and Milan Internacional

No that's not what the article says unless you read it elsewhere.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby CroCHEF » Mon May 02, 2011 2:10 pm

MUTU wrote:
CroCHEF wrote:
MUTU wrote:When is the draw, to see who will play who?

If i understood
Bayern-Barca and Milan Internacional

No that's not what the article says unless you read it elsewhere.

#-o stupid google.
Now i see
Next to bayern play barca, milan and internacional
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CroCHEF » Mon May 02, 2011 2:18 pm

http://fcbayern.telekom.de/de/aktuell/n ... /29305.php

there in link for audi cup, where we can vote for first game (I vote Bayern-Internacional)
On 8 march, we will se who will play against.
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon May 02, 2011 2:26 pm

I voted FC Bayern vs AC Milan :)

Thanks CroCHEF! The exact link to vote is here: http://www.audi.de/de/brand/de/erlebnis ... ainer=page

You need to vote from the Flash animation itself.

Also, the tickets for the matches are out. You can buy them from here: https://tickets.fcbayern.de/internetverkauf/start.aspx

Prices:

Day 1 (semifinals)
Category 1: €60
Category 2: €50
Category 3: €40
Category 4: €30
Category 5: €18

Day 2 (3rd/4th place and final)
Category 1: €70
Category 2: €60
Category 3: €45
Category 4: €35
Category 5: €22
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby colorado » Mon May 02, 2011 5:49 pm

I'm a big fan of Internacional and I'm very proud to participate in Audi Cup 2011.
I hope to contribute in this forum with some informations about my favourite football club.
Here is a link to the history of Internacional (Brazil):
http://www.internacional.com.br/pagina. ... 1&setor=35

Porto Alegre is the name of the capital city of State of Rio Grande do Sul, South Brazil, near Argentina and Uruguay. On 04 April 1909, Sport Club Internacional, the Club of the People of Rio Grande do Sul, was officially founded.

Inter won the famous Joan Gamper tournament on 25 August 1982, in Barcelona, something no other Brazilian or Latin American club had ever achieved. The Colorado´s eliminated the powerful Barcelona, then with Maradona, after a penalty shoot-out, and beat England's Manchester City in the final by 2-1.

The year 2006 will be forever in the memory of the Colorado´s. It was the year Internacional won their first Libertadores Cup. The great final was against another Brazilian side, São Paulo. On the 17th of December 2006, the world stood still to watch the great final match of the Fifa World Cup. Inter and Barcelona played an exciting game in Yokohama, Japan. Adriano Gabiru scored the winning goal at 36 minutes of the second half and placed Inter amongst the select group of world champions.
2010 is already a year to be remembered in the history of the club. Just four years after grabbing the Libertadores Cup for the first time, the Colorado did it again.
Some of the greatest soccer players on earth started their careers at Sport Club International, such as the midfielder Paulo Roberto Falcão ("King of Rome"), who played in the World Cup of 1982; the goalkeeper Taffarel, Brazilian World Cup winner in 1994; defender Lúcio, Brazilian World Cup winner in 2002, midfielder Dunga, Brazilian World Cup winner in 1994, defender Aloísio, who was a championship winning player at Porto, from Portugal in the 90´s; midfielder Batista, who played in the 1982 World Cup, besides other talented players like Daniel Carvalho (CSKA), Luiz Adriano (Shakhtar Donetsk), Rafael Sobis (Betis), Alexandre Pato (AC Milan) and Nilmar (Villareal). A real factory of aces.

Recent first team honours:
2006 - Libertadores Cup Champions
2006 - Fifa World Champions
2007 - Recopa Champions
2008 - Dubai Cup
2008 - South America Cup
2009 - Suruga Bank Cup (Japan)
2010 - Libertadores Cup
Colorado
colorado
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 02, 2011 6:54 pm

MUTU wrote:I voted FC Bayern vs AC Milan

Me too, it will be great if we can play against both Milan and Barca :)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon May 02, 2011 7:31 pm

@coloradio thanks a lot for your detailed post. To be honest I knew little about Internacional myself, and now I know more :) I didn't know that Lucio (who played for a long time for FC Bayern) played for Internacional :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon May 02, 2011 8:14 pm

I watched some Internacional games last season and I found out that they had a lot of famous players. D'alessandro playe there too if I'm not mistaken. He played in Wolfsburg or Zaragoza too.

I'd like to see Bayern winning this trophy again. I want to see Robbery from the begining of the season :D and our players won't be tired because they will have a lot of time to rest.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby raz25 » Mon May 02, 2011 8:22 pm

Milan shouldn't have been invited, their players are retards (always making unnecesary bad fouls, I remember a really bad one against Gomez, last time)

And guys, you should vote for Bayern - Barca. First of all we know 100% we play against them and also, the 2nd game is just a day later. I know it's just a friendly but it would be better if our boys are 100% fit against Barca.
Last edited by raz25 on Mon May 02, 2011 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon May 02, 2011 8:25 pm

raz25 wrote:Guys you should vote for Bayern - Barca. The 2nd game is just a day later. I know it's just a friendly but it would be better if our boys are 100% fit against Barca.

We can't. Bayern and Barca are seeded
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby raz25 » Mon May 02, 2011 8:26 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:We can't. Bayern and Barca are seeded

bummer :)
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon May 02, 2011 8:51 pm

raz25 wrote:Milan shouldn't have been invited, their players are retards (always making unnecesary bad fouls, I remember a really bad one against Gomez, last time)

Yes, by Flamini. You can see it at the start of this video (after 9 seconds): friendlies-f7/audi-cup-2011-t6576-15.html#p111151
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shileno » Mon May 02, 2011 9:50 pm

The Copa America will end just before the Audi Cup, but I don't see Messi playing, he will probably be very tired. As for Milan, we can beat them, I'm sure. International is in pretty bad shape so I don't see them as a big threat, still they have good players.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby colorado » Tue May 03, 2011 12:01 am

Hi everyone,

Yes, D'Alessandro plays in Internacional, and Bolatti, Rafael Sobis and Cavenagui as well.
But pay attention on Leandro Damião, Inter's number 9.
He played his first match in the Brazilian national team in a friendly against Scotland in London, last month.
In 2011 he's played 18 matches and scored 19 goals!
Next season he probably will play in Europe. To be honest, I hope not so soon but I've heard Juventus (ITA) has interest in him.
Colorado
colorado
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 03, 2011 8:06 am

Yes, I've heard of him. I didn't know his stats were that good though
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Friendlies