You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-07-29]: AC Milan vs Bayern Munich (Audi Cup 2009)

Discussions on the friendly matches.

Re: [2009-07-29]: AC Milan vs Bayern Munich (Audi Cup 2009)

Postby shwas55 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:05 am

sch0ll7 wrote:

Great game ...I liked passing and possesion...we havent seen that for a while now.

But dont post shit like...we just need GK our team is complete bla bla bla...we had 1 great game against shity-tired Milan...dont think we have a team from 2001
We need RB or LB because Braafheid sux bigtime

Just dont get your hopes too high...

Agree. Some people got over excited.

LVG said that our aim for this year's champions league is to reach the QF. I would say he is right. The team still needs alot of work and depth before we advance further in the Champions league .

Dont get me wrong, LVG has us playing top class football, and the team looks great, Altintop and Schweinsteiger are playing some unbelievable football (both were voted man of the match) Lets hope Altintop stays fit, and Schweinsteiger doesnt get lazy .

Without a doubt the GK position is our weakest link at the moment, but lets just wait and see how things go when the real thing starts.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:23 am

Aequitas1987 wrote:I did not think Braafield played as bad as people made him out to be. In previous pre season games people claimed he was horrible offensively but he certainly made some solid runs upfield this match. Pranjic i have always stated is a better fit for LB than LM so the combination of both for that position is a good thing.

If Lahm keeps playing as good as he did last night then we dont need a RB.

As for Braafield all his runs were at the wrong time, he hardly created anything. Pranjic was much better when he moved back there.

Pranjic sucked as LM, but was very good as LB, and when Schweinsteiger came as a LM they created a great left side that looked as dangerous as Lahm-Altintop on the right.

Pranjic - Schweinsteiger on the left

Lahm - Altintop on the right
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tangolike » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:18 am

It is better not to draw any inferences from this game (except for Butt to be sold to some club in Andorra)

I think that the Milan side allowed a lot of space and also our teams defence was not tested, this may be pre season but it is better if the side perform a little better against Manure, especially in centre mid field.
tangolike

Postby Element » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:29 am

OUR BETTER GAME SINCE the 7-1 Vs Sporting lisboa

Great Just Great, My AC MILAN Fan friend Did not respond to my calls

We Crushed Them ,Only Sucker Was BUTT

My Player Review

Butt:BAAAAAD ,3 Stupidities in 1 game is too much

Badstuber :Solid Defense and A Great "Brazilian "move

Van Buyten :He Deserves His starting Spot

Lahm :He played Great Absolutely Great ,If He plays like this on the right for The Whole season ,I Will Be Happy to have him as our RB ,And He will be happy too

Braafheid :Still Sometimes afraid to complete the Run ,But With His Speed and power ,he will be unstoppable ,I Still see him more As A Fast CB though

Pranjic :His best Game ,The thing i liked about him is his recovery Of our lost ball and always intercepting the opponents Ball
on LB Better Than LCM and great Teamwork with Schweinsteiger ,If Lahm Keeps Performing GREAT on Right (Which he will because it is his fav position ,and he found the RHYTHM) ,Pranjic will be A Good LB

Hamit :Great Job ,And always ready to run ,U can always pass the ball to him

Schweinsteiger :Great Passing and ball controlling ,only few days in training and he is playing Great ,Made Gattuso Look like A Little Boy with this little Solo ,On left With Pranjic ,A Great left Side and A Better Ball controlling left than the last years

Van Bommel :Did A Good Job ,But Still Not like Tymoschuk

Tymoschuk :The RCM is not his position ,But in terms of defense ,Just A Beast

Sosa :Well done ,Always Tried to give The Right pass to the strikers

Muller :Best player of the Game :2 goals and assist ,OH MY GOD ,Good to see another Great Muller Scoring goals ,LvG Made a Surprising Move by Putting badstuber instead of Demichelis and Lucio ,So I Wont Be Surprised if Muller Starts instead of Klose

Gomez:Missed A few Chances But he Dominated Milans Defense ,They Could Not Handle him

Sene :This Kid with the other Kid Muller Simply Destroyed Milan's Defense

=================
Conclusion ,other Than Butt No one was Bad ,in fact we Were GREAT Tonight ,and played real football and without ribery!!

our passing Was As good as Barcelona's With Xavi and iniesta ,I Think We Are A Great Team with fun football (Most entertaining Game i have watched for bayern for years)
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby armbrust » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:30 am

tangolike wrote:It is better not to draw any inferences from this game (except for Butt to be sold to some club in Andorra)

and lell
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:37 am

shwas55 wrote:If Lahm keeps playing as good as he did last night then we dont need a RB.

As for Braafield all his runs were at the wrong time, he hardly created anything. Pranjic was much better when he moved back there.

Pranjic sucked as LM, but was very good as LB, and when Schweinsteiger came as a LM they created a great left side that looked as dangerous as Lahm-Altintop on the right.

Pranjic - Schweinsteiger on the left

Lahm - Altintop on the right

I Agree

In Fact The Pranjic and schweinsteiger on the Left is stronger than Lahm ribery last year in 2 things

1-Balanced (Pranjic and schweinsteiger Defend great)
2-Ball control (They Can control the speed of the game more than lahm and ribery who mostly play fast)

and with Ribery as Free player Joining Them in the game (OH MY GOD)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby tangolike » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:46 am

Call me the devils advocate
But I think everyone on this board is getting carried away by yesterdays game result

Its good that the team was young and the youngsters did well.....

This looks good as far BL is concerned but we should not forget about teams like Bremen, Schalke, Hamburg .... they have been doing things too .... Never write off leverkusen

As far as CL is concerned ...... there is oh so much more that needs to be proved ........
tangolike

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:48 am

Yeaaa it was the most intertaining game in last couple of years:)

But dont get too excited...we won 7-1 in CL and than got crashed by Barca:)
So stay calm and not so optimistic:)

I think we all agree on Pranjic and Schweini on left side and Altintop and Lahm on right side.
I was thinking about that for a few games now and it looks like it will work great
Finaly a balanced team

Team should look like this...

...........................Rensing...........................

Lahm...............DVB............Badstuber........Pranjic

.............................Tymo..............................

............Altintop......................Schweini.............

..............................Ribery.............................

.....................Klose............Gomez...................

Maybe LVG will make a few surprises with Muller or Braafheid but I think when this players above are fit they will play on those positions.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Element » Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:53 am

sch0ll7 wrote:Yeaaa it was the most intertaining game in last couple of years:)

But dont get too excited...we won 7-1 in CL and than got crashed by Barca:)
So stay calm and not so optimistic:)

I think we all agree on Pranjic and Schweini on left side and Altintop and Lahm on right side.
I was thinking about that for a few games now and it looks like it will work great
Finaly a balanced team

Team should look like this...

...........................Rensing...........................

Lahm...............DVB............Badstuber........Pranjic

.............................Tymo..............................

............Altintop......................Schweini.............

..............................Ribery.............................

.....................Klose............Gomez...................

Maybe LVG will make a few surprises with Muller or Braafheid but I think when this players above are fit they will play on those positions.

I Know That Sporting were A Bad Team ,But Destroying them was fun

About your team this will be our team For sure (and mine too)

about LAhm on right i think He found his rhythm there ,and To Prove to Hoeness and Rummennigge That He Really feels more comfortable ,He will even do a bit better (I dont think there is better than that though)
=======================
Winning vs Ac milan 4-1 (I know that this is the PRe seasons) is surely refreshing and Great

For the first time in my life i see bayern Controlling the speed of the game ,Even when we were waaay better than the opponents ,They Were Putting the Speed and we were Better At their speed of game
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:11 pm

Our midfield worked great in game against milan and in first half against Koln

I think the bigg diference is made because our players are swaping positions...our midfield was everywhere + LB and RB were good going forward...and good thing is that our forward line is not so much forward but they also open space for midfielders by moving to the flank
This game was a pattern of how we should play football.

First XI that I mentioned before is great but I belive Van Gaal could use Van Bommel as DMC even though I think Tymo is better in many ways
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:24 pm

Now that was an excellent performance by the team. This is what I thought our team would play like this year before pre-season started. LVG definitely earned my respect by making what I was considering one of the most idiotic moves possible. Selling Lucio and getting Badstuber. Badstuber is awesome, and him+DVB in defense is just great.

Lahm.... keep playing like this as a RB... and our problems would be solved. Braafheid, even Pranjic, are solid players in LB. Maybe we should try moving Lahm to LB and play Gorlitz in RB. I think that's the best solution, but I'm happy with Lahm playing RB if he keeps this up.

Butt.... I hope that was a one-time only thing. He played quite bad. Let's wait till we see Rensing today. Maybe Kahn and Maier were right about not needing a new keeper since we have Rensing, but maybe Effenburg was right in saying we need one. The test against Man Utd should show us something.

Our midfield and strikers are pretty much set and we don't need any new players. We easily have one of the best midfields and forward lines in Europe. And remember, we were playing without RIBERY, KLOSE and OLIC. We've got a good bench with players like Baumjohann, Sosa, Muller, Olic, Toni, Breno. I hope Van Gaal keeps giving chances to younger players. Olic, Baumjohann and Muller definitely deserve a lot of playing time.

I've only got one regret, and that is MVB playing over Tymo. This one is the least likely to be solved, as MVB is captain and Dutch, but with MVB having a record of earning yellow cards, Tymo will get enough playing time. I'm just tired of seeing him play out of position as a RM. Maybe MVB with an offensive role (like Ze last season) could work. He was one of our best players in his 1st 2 seasons here after all. We all know he has the talent.

-----------------------------------------Rensing-------------------------------------------
---Gorlitz------------DVB-----------------------------Badstuber---------------Lahm----
------------------------------------------Tymo---------------------------------------------
---------Altintop--------------------------------------------------------Schwieni---------
-----------------------------------------Ribery---------------------------------------------
----------------Klose-----------------------------------------Gomez----------------------

Or else move Lahm to RB and play Pranjic/Braafheid in LB. Or get a world-class RB. Otherwise, this is what I hope our formation will look like this year, although as I said I'd like to see a lot of rotation. If Ribery wants to play as LM, he could swap places with Schwieni, but LVG said Schwieni is not a candidate for the no.10 shirt.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:35 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
-----------------------------------------Rensing-------------------------------------------
---Gorlitz------------DVB-----------------------------Badstuber---------------Lahm----
------------------------------------------Tymo---------------------------------------------
---------Altintop--------------------------------------------------------Schweini---------
-----------------------------------------Ribery---------------------------------------------
----------------Klose-----------------------------------------Gomez----------------------

=D>

That's more or less my favourite 11.

Just one thing. AC Milan is one of the worst teams in Europe nowadays. It's like playing against Bochum.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:11 pm

I'd say AC Milan is one of the worst teams in the CL, but I wouldn't compare them to Bochum. I think Milan will qualify for the CL and keep doing so, but they won't perform well and will struggle to make it past the group stage.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby shileno » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:09 pm

Milan it's pretty much over now.. If we can show the same football and win to ManU today, then I will think that we can get something :D

It's pretty difficult to decide if use Lahm as LB or RB. I think he must be our RB and Pranjic our LB, it's the best for the team. Gorlitz could be much better than Lell but it's not the best choice.

Get Adler!
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Previous

Return to Friendlies