You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-07-29]: AC Milan vs Bayern Munich (Audi Cup 2009)

Discussions on the friendly matches.

Re: [2009-07-29]: AC Milan vs Bayern Munich (Audi Cup 2009)

Postby shileno » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:13 pm

The best thing about this, finally we have a GOOD bench. It's pretty difficult to decide the first XI and the formation.

Lahm player perfect, simply perfect. I still think he sould stay as LB, we got troubles there today. Sosa and Baumjohann just proving again that they're great players and both deserve a spot. Altintop it's our RM, hope he keep playing that way. Muller good as usual and Schweini showing us his best football. Sene played few minutes and he did it great :D

Badstuber and DVB played great and they can easily be our first defenders. They have something that defenders must have, they know and can play with each other perfectly good.

I didn't liked Pranjic, he's pretty good defensive, I think we would be a better LB. MVB was just taking Tymo's position as always (WTF Tymo playing as RM ¬¬). Butt was awful, that's not the GK I saw last season ¬¬

I still want to see how Ribery will play with us. We don't need him but of course we will be better with him (Hopefully..)

----------Butt/Rensing
Lahm--DVB--Badstuber--Pranjic
----------Tymoschuck
Altintop/Baum---Schweini/Ribery
-------Ribery/Sosa/Baum
--Klose/Muller--Gomez/Olic

I think that will be our first XI, at least the one I would choose with out current players.

One last thing, tomorrow will be the day, Milan is falling apart since a long time.. We can win 5-0 :mrgreen:

BTW, did anyone saw the chilean flag? :D lol
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby bayernman » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:39 pm

young muller,van bomel,gomez,pranjic,sosa,altintop,shweini,...............impresive we are complete team,Gomez prove he will be one of the best strikers in the world he is impresive
bayernman
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayernman » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:41 pm

van gaal is professor what a tactic milan is being nowhere good work
bayernman
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:27 am

Everything went great for us today

1. Van Buyten and Badstuber great job guys
2. Lahm played his best game in preseason
3. Braafheid sucked , why? because he didnt play good and didnt do his job in 4-4-2 diamond.
4. Pranjic - his best game in preseason, some great crosses and better passing and played good as LB in the second half
5. Altintop was again one of our best players today
6. Sosa actually played good
7. Muller was always dangerous upfront
8. Gomez great play but sucked at finishing
9. Van Bommel didnt do what he is asked to do.. defend and not killing players if they get pass him and in a friendly match OMG
10. Tymo should be playing in DM position
11. Schweini did great 1 great goal and great pass to Gomez who failed to put it in...and I am afraid he plays great when his spot in XI is in danger
12. Butt - SELL HIM...he had 2 shots on goal and 1 was saved by DVB from the line and other went through him...OMG WHAT A LOOSER...and even could score an auto-goal...LOOSER...Rensing is Kahn for him

Great game ...I liked passing and possesion...we havent seen that for a while now.

But dont post shit like...we just need GK our team is complete bla bla bla...we had 1 great game against shity-tired Milan...dont think we have a team from 2001
We need RB or LB because Braafheid sux bigtime

Just dont get your hopes too high...
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby armbrust » Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:51 am

sch0ll7 wrote:Everything went great for us today

1. Van Buyten and Badstuber great job guys
2. Lahm played his best game in preseason
3. Braafheid sucked , why? because he didnt play good and didnt do his job in 4-4-2 diamond.
4. Pranjic - his best game in preseason, some great crosses and better passing and played good as LB in the second half
5. Altintop was again one of our best players today
6. Sosa actually played good
7. Muller was always dangerous upfront
8. Gomez great play but sucked at finishing
9. Van Bommel didnt do what he is asked to do.. defend and not killing players if they get pass him and in a friendly match OMG
10. Tymo should be playing in DM position
11. Schweini did great 1 great goal and great pass to Gomez who failed to put it in...and I am afraid he plays great when his spot in XI is in danger
12. Butt - SELL HIM...he had 2 shots on goal and 1 was saved by DVB from the line and other went through him...OMG WHAT A LOOSER...and even could score an auto-goal...LOOSER...Rensing is Kahn for him

Great game ...I liked passing and possesion...we havent seen that for a while now.

But dont post shit like...we just need GK our team is complete bla bla bla...we had 1 great game against shity-tired Milan...dont think we have a team from 2001
We need RB or LB because Braafheid sux bigtime

Just dont get your hopes too high...

3, edson did an average game and i think he will improve, for now im fine with him, having the best lateral in the world at the other side
6 sosa was the best player in the 1st half
8 he play great outside the area , inside he sucks .dont you fell that hes not a natural foward?

agreed with everything else
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby armbrust » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:07 am

btw , and thomas kraft? i mean if we give him a chance, how worst can he be?

we had great surprises with the youngs, so who kwons
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby shpati_L1 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:27 am

We played great !!...but still it was our first match that we played really good and it was against a tired Milan.Sorry guys but we still aren't good enough to win the CL !!
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby hkahn01 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:37 am

[quote="shpati_L1"].Sorry guys but we still aren't good enough to win the CL !![/quote]

That´s right, but it´s a good beginning
Let' s go my Bayern
hkahn01
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Aequitas1987 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:01 am

I honestly dont feel like we need a RB. I did not think Braafield played as bad as people made him out to be. In previous pre season games people claimed he was horrible offensively but he certainly made some solid runs upfield this match. Pranjic i have always stated is a better fit for LB than LM so the combination of both for that position is a good thing.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby AvatarX » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:53 am

armbrust wrote:btw , and thomas kraft? i mean if we give him a chance, how worst can he be?

we had great surprises with the youngs, so who kwons

I totally agree. I prefer to give Kraft a change (if we don't get Neuer / Adler) than give Rensing another one...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby InSaNe » Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:03 am

Good game against Milan and deserved victory :D
InSaNe
Getting the hang of it

Postby بايرن ميونخ » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:26 am

Hi All,
It has been a long long time since I saw FCB plays like against Milan :|

It seems the great FCB returns [-o<

=D>
بايرن ميونخ
Getting the hang of it

Postby Zapatista » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:31 am

who is SENE, guy that scored third goal ???
Zapatista
Getting the hang of it

Postby shwas55 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:44 am

Zapatista wrote:who is SENE, guy that scored third goal ???

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/spieler/ ... daten.html
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby بايرن ميونخ » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:50 am

Zapatista wrote:who is SENE, guy that scored third goal ???

Saer Sene (#29) is a 23 Yrs French Stricker. From 07/2007 - 06/2009, he was playing for SG Sonnenhof Großaspach (OL Bad.-Würt), now signed a contract with FCB II (3. Liga) from 07/2009 - 06/2010. Never got a red card :oops:
بايرن ميونخ
Getting the hang of it

PreviousNext

Return to Friendlies