You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-07-29]: AC Milan vs Bayern Munich (Audi Cup 2009)

Discussions on the friendly matches.

Re: [2009-07-29]: AC Milan vs Bayern Munich (Audi Cup 2009)

Postby walter » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:28 pm

WHATA GOAL!!!!!! SCHWEINI!!!!!!
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:31 pm

This is schweini at his level best!!!!
See the ball control, see the dribbling, see the shot accuracy, see the style.......
I think he is at the best of his bl career!!!!
He deserves the no.10 spot!!!!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby walter » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:31 pm

Well, that was poor goalkeeping...

I'm gonna have to agree with Effenberg who said Bayern will regret not signing a new goalie...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby appudds » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:33 pm

Oh my god!! Butt!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
the huge dissapointment in this match!!!
He can't even catch the ball with his hands!!!! The ball came straight to his hands!!!
WTF is butt doing??? We definitely need to give rensing a second chance!!
Demote butt to FCB 2!! He deserves to end his career like bernd drehel!!
appudds

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby appudds » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:36 pm

HOPE BAYERN SIGN A NEW GOALKEEPER ATLEAST DURING THE WINTER TRANSFER!! [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby walter » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:37 pm

Schweini as usual, when he sees his place in the starting lineup threatened is when he performs the best...
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby walter » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:39 pm

4-1 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby appudds » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:39 pm

EXCELLENT CO-ORDINATION BETWEEN STRIKERS!!
MULLER AND SENE!!!
SCORES 3RD(SENE) AND 4TH(MULLER) GOALS!!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby shwas55 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:43 pm

I think our left side worked much better in the second half.

Schweinsteiger should play as LM, and Pranjic as a LB.

Sell Toni we dont need him, Müller is a great sub and he should get alot of playing time.

The match was great.

Our passing is sublime, the way we held position was terrific. We made Milan look like a second rate team

LVG has us playing world class football. We just need a new goalkeeper.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Aequitas1987 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:49 pm

Yeah we dont need an RB. Just a goalkeeper.

Lahm as RB is sublime. He made 49 passes, pass completion 100%. His tackling was spot on and he was amazing going upfront. I have always supported letting Lahm play as RB or at least giving him a chance this match showed he can do it.
Our LB problem is solved with Braafield/Pranjic competing for that spot, they both bring something unique to the table at LB.

Just please get rid of Butt :twisted:

And Muller should start :) I want to see a combo between Muller + Klose.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

Postby walter » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:50 pm

Well, that was great. Hopefully we will keep playing at the same level. I gotta say I was little skeptical about LVG, but after todays performance, he is starting to convince me. And you know what? I didn't even missed Ribery today.

Big test tomorrow! If we beat Man U I would say we are ready for Chanpions League.
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela

Postby appudds » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:54 pm

shwas55 wrote:I think our left side worked much better in the second half.

Schweinsteiger should play as LW, and Pranjic as a LB.

Sell Toni we dont need him, Müller is a great sub and he should get alot of playing time.

The match was great.

Our passing is sublime, the way we held position was terrific. We made Milan look like a second rate team

LVG has us playing world class football. We just need a new goalkeeper.

As shwas55 suggested, we looked like a champions league winning team!! Everything was perfect!! The only exception was goalkeeping!!! Horrible butt!! Apart from that, we had great team chemistry( :D ), excellent passing, great youngsters, great counter attack, great confidence, etc!!! If we just invest in neuer or adler and if we continue to play like this, we are definitely champions league winners!!! Even the greats ronaldinho, pato, pirlo, gattuso, etc had hardest of their times breaking into our defense!!!
We are point perfect in everything except goalkeeping!!!
Pranjic was better as LB than as LM!! And schweini!! Wat a performance in the left flank!!!
Our left flank was awesome!!!
TO SUMMARISE... WE GAVE THE WORLD THAT A TEAM WITH SUPER CHEMISTRY IS WAAY BETTER THAN A TEAM WITH SUPER PLAYERS!!!!!!
JUST INVEST IN A GOALKEEPER AND THAT'S IT!!! WE ARE ONE OF THE BIGGEST THREATS!!! COMPARABLE WITH BARCA,MANU, ETC!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OUR BIGGEST THREAT IS TOMORROW!! FACING MANU!! THIS RESULT SHOULD HAVE GIVEN THEM A HEART ATTACK!!!
I EXPECT US TO BEAT THEM 2-1(MY PREDICTION!!)
COME ON!! LETS ROCK THE WORLD BAYERN!!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:56 pm

Haha We now have 6 srikers! Bayern played well but you have to consider that Milan didn't play at their best at all. They are tired from their USA tour. Bayern were in better physical shape.

About Butt. Well he made 2 silly mistakes and 1 crucial mistake. The goal was his fault. I think he was under pressure to perform well, although I thought he could handle it with his experience. Don't judge too early. Just wait for tomorrow so we can see Rensing in action.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby BayernRtheBest » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:58 pm

Wow. Thats all i have to say. Beautiful performance. Bayern today impressed in all levels today. Louis Van Gaal is a god, he works magic through his fingers.
I've never seen the team play so smoothly and fluently as today. I mean not only did we beat an exceptionally great team, but it was Milan! The team i hate the most!
Sweeet victory ! Vengeance has been served! : D
BayernRtheBest

Postby AvatarX » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:10 pm

Muller and Sweini were great... I continue to think that Pranjic is better as a LB when Lahm is RB... that gives space for Sweini to play LCM as good as today...

Butt made some mistakes, but he reminded me last year's Rensing, so, please, don't give Rensing a second change, just bring Adler or Neuer...

I can't understand the obsession of LVG with MVB against Tymo...he even put Tymo as a RCM in the second half :( OMG Tymo is a world class CDM, no comparison with MVB...please Van Gaal forget that MVB is Dutch for a while...:)

I saw ManU and Boca Juniors earlier and I think they are both way better than Milan, so we must play to the same level to beat ManU 2morrow (actually Boca played great and if there wasn't a silly mistake from their GK they might had get a better result).
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

PreviousNext

Return to Friendlies