You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2007-07-31] 1. FC Köln vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for the match?

Poll ended at Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:21 am

1. FC Köln win
40%
Draw
20%
Bayern Munich win
40%

Total votes : 5

[2007-07-31] 1. FC Köln vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:21 am

This is Podolski's farewell match for Cologne, but since Podolski is injured he will not feature in this match. We will do a number of changes for this match, most notably this will likely feature 17 year old up-and-coming star Toni Kroos.
Last edited by MUTU on Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FC Bajern » Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:56 am

Probable line-up:
Kahn - Lahm (Lell), Demichelis, Van Buyten, Jansen (Lell) - Ottl, Van Bommel - Sosa, Kroos, Dos Santos - Wagner

I totally think that Bayern is going to lose this one :wink:
FC Bajern

Postby FC Bajern » Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:22 pm

1. FC Köln 3 - 1 Bayern Munich

3' [0 - 1] Sosa

43' [1 - 1] M. Novakovic

54' [2 - 1] P. Helmes

84' [3 - 1] P. Helmes

I predicted it right hehe
FC Bajern

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:43 pm

Our formation:

Rensing - Lell, Demichelis, Van Buyten (46. Celozzi), Lahm (46. Jansen/66. Fürstner) - Ottl, Van Bommel - Sosa (49. Bopp), Kroos, Dos Santos - Wagner
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:08 am

did anyone watch the game?..

love to hear some feedback on Sosa, Kroos...etc..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Duncan » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:50 pm

sorry, I didn't watch it though I would have because of Sosa and Kroos. I got told that Kroos made a good game considering that he played the first time in such a responsible position for the professionals and b) that the squad can be considered as a c-squad.

Nonetheless Hitzfed is already raving him (said somewhen after yesterdays game)

„Er ist ein Vollblutfußballer mit einem sehr guten Fußballinstinkt. Er macht auf dem Platz immer das Richtige, ohne dass man ihm was sagen muss. Er hat Übersicht, legt gut auf, sucht aber auch selbst den Abschluss. Und er ist für sein Alter auch körperlich schon sehr robust“,

He is an unmitigated soccer player mit a very good soccer instinct. He is always doing the right thing on the pitch, without getting told what to do. He has overview, he is good in assisting , but is also seeking the to score. Additionally is aready quite tough physically for his age

And Uli already implied that he has reserved the "10" for this kid
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:22 am

Duncan wrote:sorry, I didn't watch it though I would have because of Sosa and Kroos. I got told that Kroos made a good game considering that he played the first time in such a responsible position for the professionals and b) that the squad can be considered as a c-squad.

Nonetheless Hitzfed is already raving him (said somewhen after yesterdays game)

„Er ist ein Vollblutfußballer mit einem sehr guten Fußballinstinkt. Er macht auf dem Platz immer das Richtige, ohne dass man ihm was sagen muss. Er hat Übersicht, legt gut auf, sucht aber auch selbst den Abschluss. Und er ist für sein Alter auch körperlich schon sehr robust“,

He is an unmitigated soccer player mit a very good soccer instinct. He is always doing the right thing on the pitch, without getting told what to do. He has overview, he is good in assisting , but is also seeking the to score. Additionally is aready quite tough physically for his age

And Uli already implied that he has reserved the "10" for this kid

That sounds really exciting..I just read it on THE website....:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Return to Friendlies