You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-08-01] 1. FC Kaiserslautern vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:30 pm

1. FC Kaiserslautern will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 8

Re: [2012-08-01] 1. FC Kaiserslautern vs Bayern Munich

Postby BayernLove » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:32 pm

Back on topic, 3-2 to Kaiserslautern is a disgrace! 1F(U)CK! :mrgreen:
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Looking at your posts it looks like we played some of our boring last season football :) ... :x

I hope our players were just tired and with no motivation at all.

BTW big Gomez FAIL in Müller's goal
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:59 pm

Schaus wrote:Okey, Mr. Right's, I was bit harsh with him. Sure do I hope all the best from him, Bayern own kid and all.
I really hope it was all big experimentation by Jupp, because tactics like that wont work against teams who know how we play. Actually if i think it that way - then why to experiment something we played almost throughout the last season?

Relax mate, we all have our own opinions here. It doesn't matter if you don't agree with us. :)

I agree that if we play like this we'll struggle against better teams. When I mentioned experimentation, I was referring to the idea that for part of the second half Jupp fielded a lineup with Kroos and Can playing next to each other. This duo had not been tried before and they are similar players.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:00 pm

How did Can play today?
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby lau03143 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:06 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:How did Can play today?

From the reviews and twitter feeds I've heard today (I never saw the game), he impressed and got a goal.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby AvatarX » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:12 pm

MUTU wrote:
Schaus wrote:Kroos is not the guy we can count on, god help him.

Maybe so, but he's still better than Schweinsteiger was as a CM when he was 22 years old. Maybe this could be his real breakthrough season.

I agree with Schaus there. And how can you compare him with CM Schweini @ 22y.o.? Schweini was a RM back then, so no point in comparison - just hypothetical I guess.

At any case Schweini hadnt such a girlie approach never. Not at 20, not at 22, not now. Thats the main difference and thats what Kroos has to improve.

Every year we are hoping for Kroos breakthrough year but until now he is too slow for CAM and too pussy for CM. Hopefully we ll see something better of him this year...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Franck Ribery » Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:39 pm

Franck Ribery
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby Schaus » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:14 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Schaus wrote:Okey, Mr. Right's, I was bit harsh with him. Sure do I hope all the best from him, Bayern own kid and all.
I really hope it was all big experimentation by Jupp, because tactics like that wont work against teams who know how we play. Actually if i think it that way - then why to experiment something we played almost throughout the last season?

Relax mate, we all have our own opinions here. It doesn't matter if you don't agree with us. :)

No, it's completely unacceptable !! Just kidding, I'm chill :)

AvatarX wrote:At any case Schweini hadnt such a girlie approach never. Not at 20, not at 22, not now. Thats the main difference and thats what Kroos has to improve.

I thought how to name it - girlie approach - it's quite exact. Thank you, AvatarX, you just hit the nail.
I hope he is going to find he's mentality and I hope it happens soon, 'cause we need him.

But on the other note - is it me or Robben seemed a bit more capable than before? Despite the fact that he didnt score, he still had something in he's game.. maybe hope ?
"You don't score 64 goals in 86 games without being able to score goals" - Alan Green
Schaus
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:15 pm

MUTU wrote:
Schaus wrote:Kroos is not the guy we can count on, god help him.

Maybe so, but he's still better than Schweinsteiger was as a CM when he was 22 years old. Maybe this could be his real breakthrough season.

I agree with Schaus there. And how can you compare him with CM Schweini @ 22y.o.? Schweini was a RM back then, so no point in comparison - just hypothetical I guess.

At any case Schweini hadnt such a girlie approach never. Not at 20, not at 22, not now. Thats the main difference and thats what Kroos has to improve.

Every year we are hoping for Kroos breakthrough year but until now he is too slow for CAM and too pussy for CM. Hopefully we ll see something better of him this year...

Schweinsteiger always said when he broke into the first team aged 18 that his preferred position was CM. And he was tried a number of times in that position, and the reason why he kept being played on the wing was that he did not impress in the middle, up until we got LvG.

With Kroos it was similar. He played centrally with the youths and reserve team but was played in a mainly LM role for Bayern and Leverkusen, but he was trusted in the middle (which requires a player to be a better all-rounder) at a much earlier age than Schweinsteiger.

This is not to say that Kroos will definitely surpass Schweinsteiger, but he has enough potential to make that possible in my opinion.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:25 pm

Judging by your comments, it seems that we are still in need of Heyncke's CM.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:47 am

AvatarX wrote:At any case Schweini hadnt such a girlie approach never. Not at 20, not at 22, not now. Thats the main difference and thats what Kroos has to improve.

Yes, this is the main problem with Kroos. Hopefully it will change with time.

lau03143 wrote:From the reviews and twitter feeds I've heard today (I never saw the game), he impressed and got a goal.

He was quite good, but the goal was all Muller's work. If he missed that one we would probably have killed him by now :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby osame1989 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:16 am

HIGHLIGHTS Kaiserslautern vs Bayern Munich
FCB.TV

http://www.embedupload.com/?d=90CGUNODAL
osame1989
Getting the hang of it

Previous

Return to Friendlies