You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General 2013/2014 Regionalliga Bayern discussion thread

Discussions on the Bayern Munich Amatuer team matches
 

Re: General 2013/2014 Regionalliga Bayern discussion thread

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:13 am

Most importantly, next weekend FC Bayern II will play 2nd placed FV Illertissen. If FC Bayern II win their next two matches, they would pull at least 6 points clear with a game in hand and with FV Illertissen having only 2 matches remaining. FC Bayern II have a better goal difference which FV Illertissen are unlikely to match.

Therefore you can say that if FC Bayern II win their next 2 matches they would be all but guaranteed Regionalliga Bayern champions, and would enter the playoffs for promotion to the 3. Liga.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27963
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 4571 times
Been thanked: 6590 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General 2013/2014 Regionalliga Bayern discussion thread

Postby Der Bomber » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:45 pm

It would benefit Bayern a lot if their second team would be in a higher division because going from the Regionalliga to the Bundesliga is a pretty huge step & it makes it a little harder for players to adapt!
User avatar
Der Bomber
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:53 am
National Flag:
Canada
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 106 times
Gender: Male

Re: General 2013/2014 Regionalliga Bayern discussion thread

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:48 pm

Der Bomber wrote:It would benefit Bayern a lot if their second team would be in a higher division because going from the Regionalliga to the Bundesliga is a pretty huge step & it makes it a little harder for players to adapt!

Yes, in fact I posted this in the Leverkusen thread:

MUTU wrote:Something that happened a few days ago and I forgot to write about is that Leverkusen took the decision to disband the Bayer Leverkusen II squad (at the end of the season), because they think that playing in the fourth-tier Regionalliga West is not a good preparation for the Bundesliga, and from now on they will focus more on loaning out their players to other clubs.


Now I'm not sure how the Regionalliga West compares to the Regionalliga Bayern, but my assumption is that they are around the same level. Make us proud kids!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27963
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 4571 times
Been thanked: 6590 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General 2013/2014 Regionalliga Bayern discussion thread

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:58 pm

3.Liga competition is across Germany other than just the region of Bavaria. Also wouldnt it be nice to face rivals reserve teams like Stuttgart and BvB. Im sure there will also be a couple games being aired live!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12956
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 3966 times
Been thanked: 2383 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General 2013/2014 Regionalliga Bayern discussion thread

Postby Der Bomber » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:34 pm

Ideally, i'd love to see FCB II in the BL2 but that's a longshot! Having the second squad just a division under could allow Bayern to sign top young talents & have them play in a solid league right from the start which would benefit their career greatly instead of being either in an amateur league or on the bench in the top league! A kid like Takashi Usami for example might've been able to benefit from such a situation since the Bl2 is a step up from the Japanese league & he would've been a guaranteed starter there! Barca & Madrid have their second team in the Adelante & the lastest example of a kid coming up from there & being nearly an instant hit is Jesé from Madrid. I don't even wanna pretend that I take Madrid as an example of youth development because they are the pinnacle of the opposite but Jesé is a good example of the benefits of having a second squad in a higher caliber division!
User avatar
Der Bomber
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:53 am
National Flag:
Canada
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 106 times
Gender: Male

Re: General 2013/2014 Regionalliga Bayern discussion thread

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:36 pm

Der Bomber wrote:Ideally, i'd love to see FCB II in the BL2 but that's a longshot! Having the second squad just a division under could allow Bayern to sign top young talents & have them play in a solid league right from the start which would benefit their career greatly instead of being either in an amateur league or on the bench in the top league! A kid like Takashi Usami for example might've been able to benefit from such a situation since the Bl2 is a step up from the Japanese league & he would've been a guaranteed starter there! Barca & Madrid have their second team in the Adelante & the lastest example of a kid coming up from there & being nearly an instant hit is Jesé from Madrid. I don't even wanna pretend that I take Madrid as an example of youth development because they are the pinnacle of the opposite but Jesé is a good example of the benefits of having a second squad in a higher caliber division!

The current rules do not allow this. A reserve team needs to be at least 2 divisions below the first team. Not too long ago, FC Bayern II had won the 3rd division but could not get promoted.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27963
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 4571 times
Been thanked: 6590 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General 2013/2014 Regionalliga Bayern discussion thread

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:09 pm

MUTU wrote:
Der Bomber wrote:Ideally, i'd love to see FCB II in the BL2 but that's a longshot! Having the second squad just a division under could allow Bayern to sign top young talents & have them play in a solid league right from the start which would benefit their career greatly instead of being either in an amateur league or on the bench in the top league! A kid like Takashi Usami for example might've been able to benefit from such a situation since the Bl2 is a step up from the Japanese league & he would've been a guaranteed starter there! Barca & Madrid have their second team in the Adelante & the lastest example of a kid coming up from there & being nearly an instant hit is Jesé from Madrid. I don't even wanna pretend that I take Madrid as an example of youth development because they are the pinnacle of the opposite but Jesé is a good example of the benefits of having a second squad in a higher caliber division!

The current rules do not allow this. A reserve team needs to be at least 2 divisions below the first team. Not too long ago, FC Bayern II had won the 3rd division but could not get promoted.


I thought the rule was that the reserve team can only get promoted maximum to 3.Liga. So if a team gets relegated from Bundesliga to 2. Bundesliga and their reserve team gets promoted to the 3.Liga that same season they get relegated back immediately to Regionalliga ?
User avatar
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5341
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
Has thanked: 1399 times
Been thanked: 1159 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General 2013/2014 Regionalliga Bayern discussion thread

Postby Element » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:10 pm

MaCk0y wrote:
MUTU wrote:
Der Bomber wrote:Ideally, i'd love to see FCB II in the BL2 but that's a longshot! Having the second squad just a division under could allow Bayern to sign top young talents & have them play in a solid league right from the start which would benefit their career greatly instead of being either in an amateur league or on the bench in the top league! A kid like Takashi Usami for example might've been able to benefit from such a situation since the Bl2 is a step up from the Japanese league & he would've been a guaranteed starter there! Barca & Madrid have their second team in the Adelante & the lastest example of a kid coming up from there & being nearly an instant hit is Jesé from Madrid. I don't even wanna pretend that I take Madrid as an example of youth development because they are the pinnacle of the opposite but Jesé is a good example of the benefits of having a second squad in a higher caliber division!

The current rules do not allow this. A reserve team needs to be at least 2 divisions below the first team. Not too long ago, FC Bayern II had won the 3rd division but could not get promoted.


I thought the rule was that the reserve team can only get promoted maximum to 3.Liga. So if a team gets relegated from Bundesliga to 2. Bundesliga and their reserve team gets promoted to the 3.Liga that same season they get relegated back immediately to Regionalliga ?

Yes
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17620
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 500 times
Been thanked: 880 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General 2013/2014 Regionalliga Bayern discussion thread

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:12 pm

Has this ever happened ? I wonder how pissed the players would be with the first team. :lol:
User avatar
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5341
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:46 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Papua New Guinea
Has thanked: 1399 times
Been thanked: 1159 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General 2013/2014 Regionalliga Bayern discussion thread

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:32 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Has this ever happened ? I wonder how pissed the players would be with the first team. :lol:

They would be even more pissed if they would be in the 3rd division, win it, but the first team get relegated, so rather than getting promoted they would get relegated too :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27963
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 4571 times
Been thanked: 6590 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General 2013/2014 Regionalliga Bayern discussion thread

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:49 pm

Today at 6.30pm CEST, Schweinfurt will host Illertissen. If Illertissen do not win and FC Bayern II beat them in the direct encounter at the weekend, FC Bayern II will be the Regionalliga Bayern champions!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27963
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 4571 times
Been thanked: 6590 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General 2013/2014 Regionalliga Bayern discussion thread

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:47 pm

MUTU wrote:Today at 6.30pm CEST, Schweinfurt will host Illertissen. If Illertissen do not win and FC Bayern II beat them in the direct encounter at the weekend, FC Bayern II will be the Regionalliga Bayern champions!

At the moment its 0-0 Schweinfurt vs Illertissen 17'
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12956
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 3966 times
Been thanked: 2383 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General 2013/2014 Regionalliga Bayern discussion thread

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:25 pm

Illertissen won 0-3 today putting them 3 points behind Bayern II
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12956
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 3966 times
Been thanked: 2383 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General 2013/2014 Regionalliga Bayern discussion thread

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:01 am

Firefox1234 wrote:Illertissen won 0-3 today putting them 3 points behind Bayern II

FC Bayern II have played a game less though.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27963
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 4571 times
Been thanked: 6590 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: General 2013/2014 Regionalliga Bayern discussion thread

Postby MUTU » Sat May 03, 2014 2:02 pm

Some amazing news!

Can't see tweet? Click here!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27963
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 4571 times
Been thanked: 6590 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to FC Bayern München II

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest