You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

General 2013/2014 Regionalliga Bayern discussion thread

Discussions on the Bayern Munich Amatuer team matches

Re: General 2013/2014 Regionalliga Bayern discussion thread

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:13 am

Most importantly, next weekend FC Bayern II will play 2nd placed FV Illertissen. If FC Bayern II win their next two matches, they would pull at least 6 points clear with a game in hand and with FV Illertissen having only 2 matches remaining. FC Bayern II have a better goal difference which FV Illertissen are unlikely to match.

Therefore you can say that if FC Bayern II win their next 2 matches they would be all but guaranteed Regionalliga Bayern champions, and would enter the playoffs for promotion to the 3. Liga.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Der Bomber » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:45 pm

It would benefit Bayern a lot if their second team would be in a higher division because going from the Regionalliga to the Bundesliga is a pretty huge step & it makes it a little harder for players to adapt!
Der Bomber
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:48 pm

Der Bomber wrote:It would benefit Bayern a lot if their second team would be in a higher division because going from the Regionalliga to the Bundesliga is a pretty huge step & it makes it a little harder for players to adapt!

Yes, in fact I posted this in the Leverkusen thread:

MUTU wrote:Something that happened a few days ago and I forgot to write about is that Leverkusen took the decision to disband the Bayer Leverkusen II squad (at the end of the season), because they think that playing in the fourth-tier Regionalliga West is not a good preparation for the Bundesliga, and from now on they will focus more on loaning out their players to other clubs.

Now I'm not sure how the Regionalliga West compares to the Regionalliga Bayern, but my assumption is that they are around the same level. Make us proud kids!
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:58 pm

3.Liga competition is across Germany other than just the region of Bavaria. Also wouldnt it be nice to face rivals reserve teams like Stuttgart and BvB. Im sure there will also be a couple games being aired live!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Der Bomber » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:34 pm

Ideally, i'd love to see FCB II in the BL2 but that's a longshot! Having the second squad just a division under could allow Bayern to sign top young talents & have them play in a solid league right from the start which would benefit their career greatly instead of being either in an amateur league or on the bench in the top league! A kid like Takashi Usami for example might've been able to benefit from such a situation since the Bl2 is a step up from the Japanese league & he would've been a guaranteed starter there! Barca & Madrid have their second team in the Adelante & the lastest example of a kid coming up from there & being nearly an instant hit is Jesé from Madrid. I don't even wanna pretend that I take Madrid as an example of youth development because they are the pinnacle of the opposite but Jesé is a good example of the benefits of having a second squad in a higher caliber division!
Der Bomber
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:36 pm

Der Bomber wrote:Ideally, i'd love to see FCB II in the BL2 but that's a longshot! Having the second squad just a division under could allow Bayern to sign top young talents & have them play in a solid league right from the start which would benefit their career greatly instead of being either in an amateur league or on the bench in the top league! A kid like Takashi Usami for example might've been able to benefit from such a situation since the Bl2 is a step up from the Japanese league & he would've been a guaranteed starter there! Barca & Madrid have their second team in the Adelante & the lastest example of a kid coming up from there & being nearly an instant hit is Jesé from Madrid. I don't even wanna pretend that I take Madrid as an example of youth development because they are the pinnacle of the opposite but Jesé is a good example of the benefits of having a second squad in a higher caliber division!

The current rules do not allow this. A reserve team needs to be at least 2 divisions below the first team. Not too long ago, FC Bayern II had won the 3rd division but could not get promoted.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:09 pm

MUTU wrote:
Der Bomber wrote:Ideally, i'd love to see FCB II in the BL2 but that's a longshot! Having the second squad just a division under could allow Bayern to sign top young talents & have them play in a solid league right from the start which would benefit their career greatly instead of being either in an amateur league or on the bench in the top league! A kid like Takashi Usami for example might've been able to benefit from such a situation since the Bl2 is a step up from the Japanese league & he would've been a guaranteed starter there! Barca & Madrid have their second team in the Adelante & the lastest example of a kid coming up from there & being nearly an instant hit is Jesé from Madrid. I don't even wanna pretend that I take Madrid as an example of youth development because they are the pinnacle of the opposite but Jesé is a good example of the benefits of having a second squad in a higher caliber division!

The current rules do not allow this. A reserve team needs to be at least 2 divisions below the first team. Not too long ago, FC Bayern II had won the 3rd division but could not get promoted.

I thought the rule was that the reserve team can only get promoted maximum to 3.Liga. So if a team gets relegated from Bundesliga to 2. Bundesliga and their reserve team gets promoted to the 3.Liga that same season they get relegated back immediately to Regionalliga ?
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby Element » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:10 pm

MaCk0y wrote:
MUTU wrote:

I thought the rule was that the reserve team can only get promoted maximum to 3.Liga. So if a team gets relegated from Bundesliga to 2. Bundesliga and their reserve team gets promoted to the 3.Liga that same season they get relegated back immediately to Regionalliga ?

Yes
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MaCk0y » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:12 pm

Has this ever happened ? I wonder how pissed the players would be with the first team. :lol:
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Papua New Guinea

Postby MUTU » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:32 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Has this ever happened ? I wonder how pissed the players would be with the first team. :lol:

They would be even more pissed if they would be in the 3rd division, win it, but the first team get relegated, so rather than getting promoted they would get relegated too :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:49 pm

Today at 6.30pm CEST, Schweinfurt will host Illertissen. If Illertissen do not win and FC Bayern II beat them in the direct encounter at the weekend, FC Bayern II will be the Regionalliga Bayern champions!
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:47 pm

MUTU wrote:Today at 6.30pm CEST, Schweinfurt will host Illertissen. If Illertissen do not win and FC Bayern II beat them in the direct encounter at the weekend, FC Bayern II will be the Regionalliga Bayern champions!

At the moment its 0-0 Schweinfurt vs Illertissen 17'

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:25 pm

Illertissen won 0-3 today putting them 3 points behind Bayern II

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:01 am

Firefox1234 wrote:Illertissen won 0-3 today putting them 3 points behind Bayern II

FC Bayern II have played a game less though.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat May 03, 2014 2:02 pm

Some amazing news!

Can't see tweet? Click here!
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to FC Bayern München II