You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-02-28] FC Bayern II vs SV S-H

Discussions on the Bayern Munich Amatuer team matches
 

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:00 pm

FC Bayern München II will win
4
100%
It will end in a draw
0
No votes
SV Schalding-Heining will win
0
No votes
 
Total votes : 4

Re: [2014-02-28] FC Bayern II vs SV S-H

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:50 pm

Bayern Munich II won 2-0 today thanks to goals from Sallahi and Schopf
Can't see tweet? Click here!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12956
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 3966 times
Been thanked: 2383 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2014-02-28] FC Bayern II vs SV S-H

Postby Rauntšik » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:43 pm

Is this possible, that Bayern Munich II could reach the 1.Bundesliga?
Or is this forbidden by the rules etc ?
"Normally Monsieur Candie, I would say "auf wiedersehen". But since what "auf wiedersehen" actually means is, till I see you again, and since I never wish to see you again to you sir, I say, goodbye."
User avatar
Rauntšik
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1183
Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 1:29 pm
National Flag:
Estonia
Has thanked: 58 times
Been thanked: 325 times
Gender: Male

Re: [2014-02-28] FC Bayern II vs SV S-H

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:47 pm

Rauntšik wrote:Is this possible, that Bayern Munich II could reach the 1.Bundesliga?
Or is this forbidden by the rules etc ?


The highest division they can play in is the 3. Liga.

I think that the DFB should review this rule. In Spain reserve teams can play in the second division. This makes it more likely that foreign young talents will choose to move to Spain rather than Germany.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27169
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6827 times
Been thanked: 5724 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2014-02-28] FC Bayern II vs SV S-H

Postby AdepT » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:40 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Rauntšik wrote:Is this possible, that Bayern Munich II could reach the 1.Bundesliga?
Or is this forbidden by the rules etc ?

The highest division they can play in is the 3. Liga.

I think that the DFB should review this rule. In Spain reserve teams can play in the second division. This makes it more likely that foreign young talents will choose to move to Spain rather than Germany.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I think DFB took a great decision to introduce 3. Liga in 2008.
And IMO reserve teams shouldn't go above 3. Liga. This rule should be acceptable to all.
We have more than 40 individual teams. Much like what's there in Eng where Championship has it's own identity and clubs have their own following.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
User avatar
AdepT
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3741
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:06 am
Location: Bangalore, India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 677 times
Been thanked: 743 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: [2014-02-28] FC Bayern II vs SV S-H

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:38 am

AdepT wrote:I think DFB took a great decision to introduce 3. Liga in 2008.
And IMO reserve teams shouldn't go above 3. Liga. This rule should be acceptable to all.
We have more than 40 individual teams. Much like what's there in Eng where Championship has it's own identity and clubs have their own following.

I also think that the highest being the 3. Liga is better than the 2. Bundesliga, but if the competition is doing it it becomes necessary to further develop the league into the best.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27169
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6827 times
Been thanked: 5724 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

[2014-02-28] FC Bayern II vs SV S-H

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:58 am

Match highlights
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/results?q=bfv%20tv&sm=3[/youtube]
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12956
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 3966 times
Been thanked: 2383 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to FC Bayern München II

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest