You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern Munich II General Discussion

Discussions on the Bayern Munich Amatuer team matches
 

Re: Bayern Munich II General Discussion

Postby Bomber_der_Nation » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:56 am

Finally Friesenbichler is back. Such a shame he coudln't take part in the first team's pre-season
User avatar
Bomber_der_Nation
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 597
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 9:40 pm
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
National Flag:
Scotland
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 132 times
Gender: Male

Re: Bayern Munich II General Discussion

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:56 pm

Bayern II played a friendly vs SV Pullach yesterday and won 3-5! The best part about this though was promising striker Friesenbichler started and played 90mins scoring a brace! =D> :mrgreen: =D> :mrgreen:
Can't see tweet? Click here!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12969
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 3976 times
Been thanked: 2387 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Bayern Munich II General Discussion

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:52 pm

Would like to make a quick update on a two players i foundd really promising:
Julian Green
Age:18 years old
Height:1.72m(5'6)
Position:RW/CF
Stats:10 goals, 3 assists in 10 games
Nationality:German/USA

Player Profile

Vladamir Rankovic
Age:20 years old
Height:1.72m(5'6)
Position:RB/RW
Stats:1 goal, 13 assists in 11 games
NationalityGerman/Serbia

Player Profile
Check out these highlights of this game Rankovic was killing it!!! They start at 21:16
I pointed out these two players because when it comes to the CF position and the RB slot Bayern do not necessarily have great options past their respected starters. Mandzu is 27 with only Pizarro as a real back up and Lahm is 30 without any real heir to his name, so watch out for these two players....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12969
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 3976 times
Been thanked: 2387 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Bayern Munich II General Discussion

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:41 pm

Bayern Munich II defeated Austrian second division leaders FC Liefering 3-4 today! Good news is that injured Austrian winger Oliver Markoutz was fit for this game and scored while his country man Friesenbichler took one more step to match fitness by providing the assist! Another notable is injury prone CB Daniel Wein started in this match and scored!=D>
Can't see tweet? Click here!
Congrats to the goal scores:Derflinger, Wein, Markoutz, Horn =D> =D> =D>
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12969
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 3976 times
Been thanked: 2387 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Bayern Munich II General Discussion

Postby MUTU » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:15 pm

FC Liefering play in the second-tier Austrian division, so this is actually quite a good result, in relative terms.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27976
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 4580 times
Been thanked: 6590 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Bayern Munich II General Discussion

Postby ojasmhatre » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:24 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Would like to make a quick update on a two players i foundd really promising:
Julian Green
Age:18 years old
Height:1.72m(5'6)
Position:RW/CF
Stats:10 goals, 3 assists in 10 games
Nationality:German/USA

Player Profile

Vladamir Rankovic
Age:20 years old
Height:1.72m(5'6)
Position:RB/RW
Stats:1 goal, 13 assists in 11 games
NationalityGerman/Serbia

Player Profile
Check out these highlights of this game Rankovic was killing it!!! They start at 21:16
I pointed out these two players because when it comes to the CF position and the RB slot Bayern do not necessarily have great options past their respected starters. Mandzu is 27 with only Pizarro as a real back up and Lahm is 30 without any real heir to his name, so watch out for these two players....



Julian Green is primed for the big time, he is an amazing winger who will at the least make it to the first team, but Green is more well rounded and the bigger talent.

Rankovic is the best young winger Bayern II or Regionaliga may have, he has a lot of Ribery in him and is exquisite with dribbling and putting in crosses, defensively he is not very strong (at RB in the last two seasons he was average at best) RWM is the position for him and Green from LW. Wow what a dream!
Robbery could be succeeded. by Greenovic! :D
User avatar
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 41 times
Gender: Male

Re: Bayern Munich II General Discussion

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:25 am

Some call ups:

Germany U20 - Zingerle, Schmitz, Weiser
Germany U19 - Green
Austria U21 - Schöpf
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12969
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 3976 times
Been thanked: 2387 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Bayern Munich II General Discussion

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:58 pm

ojasmhatre wrote:Rankovic is the best young winger Bayern II or Regionaliga may have, he has a lot of Ribery in him and is exquisite with dribbling and putting in crosses, defensively he is not very strong (at RB in the last two seasons he was average at best) RWM is the position for him and Green from LW. Wow what a dream!
Robbery could be succeeded. by Greenovic! :D

How do you know Rankovic was average as a RB? Did you watch any Bayern II games last year and his U19 games the previous year cause i would love to find out more about other players. Last year as an RB he started 32 games and had a goal and 5 assists and Bayern II conceded the least goals last season and he was on the bench for Bayern's away fixture vs BvB so it looks like to me he has shown he is capable as a RB enough for Jupp to have him on the bench.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12969
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 3976 times
Been thanked: 2387 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Bayern Munich II General Discussion

Postby OhioFan » Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:46 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Some call ups:

Germany U20 - Zingerle, Schmitz, Weiser
Germany U19 - Green
Austria U21 - Schöpf


So Green has decided on Germany instead of USA, or is this another friendly that will not impact his future?
Götterdämmerung
User avatar
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 832
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Bavaria on my mind
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 275 times
Been thanked: 153 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Bayern Munich II General Discussion

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:02 pm

OhioFan wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Some call ups:

Germany U20 - Zingerle, Schmitz, Weiser
Germany U19 - Green
Austria U21 - Schöpf


So Green has decided on Germany instead of USA, or is this another friendly that will not impact his future?

This has no impact on his future, i forgot the FIFA regulations but i think once he has played more than a certain number of friendly games for the senior team or one competitive fixture he is stuck with that NT.....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 12969
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 3976 times
Been thanked: 2387 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Bayern Munich II General Discussion

Postby OhioFan » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:12 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
OhioFan wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Some call ups:

Germany U20 - Zingerle, Schmitz, Weiser
Germany U19 - Green
Austria U21 - Schöpf


So Green has decided on Germany instead of USA, or is this another friendly that will not impact his future?

This has no impact on his future, i forgot the FIFA regulations but i think once he has played more than a certain number of friendly games for the senior team or one competitive fixture he is stuck with that NT.....


Thanks.
Götterdämmerung
User avatar
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 832
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Bavaria on my mind
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 275 times
Been thanked: 153 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Bayern Munich II General Discussion

Postby ojasmhatre » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:07 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
ojasmhatre wrote:Rankovic is the best young winger Bayern II or Regionaliga may have, he has a lot of Ribery in him and is exquisite with dribbling and putting in crosses, defensively he is not very strong (at RB in the last two seasons he was average at best) RWM is the position for him and Green from LW. Wow what a dream!
Robbery could be succeeded. by Greenovic! :D

How do you know Rankovic was average as a RB? Did you watch any Bayern II games last year and his U19 games the previous year cause i would love to find out more about other players. Last year as an RB he started 32 games and had a goal and 5 assists and Bayern II conceded the least goals last season and he was on the bench for Bayern's away fixture vs BvB so it looks like to me he has shown he is capable as a RB enough for Jupp to have him on the bench.



I caught a few games bro. Two reasons why Rankovic is not suited for RB, Schmitz and Weiser are better and defensively more solid + Rankovic has amazing offensive quality to be compromised, he is quite clearly the best winger on the squad. I really hope he gets a first-team contract alongside Green next year, but If you really are worried about a good RB coming through the ranks Schmitz is the one he is called up for the Junior Team as well alongside Dani Alvesque Mithcell Weiser.
User avatar
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 292
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 41 times
Gender: Male

Re: Bayern Munich II General Discussion

Postby tflags » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:14 pm

OhioFan wrote:So Green has decided on Germany instead of USA, or is this another friendly that will not impact his future?


I believe he can play for whoever he wants any number of times at youth level, before choosing his FIFA nationality. Will have to double check on that.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7922
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 649 times
Been thanked: 2335 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Bayern Munich II General Discussion

Postby MoFattal » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:32 pm

Yeah, I also understand that the youth NT levels are not binding.
User avatar
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10746
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 am
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 2060 times
Been thanked: 2159 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Bayern Munich II General Discussion

Postby MUTU » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:29 pm

I took a look at the other Regionalliga division tables (against which the Regionalliga Bayern would need to play against in order to gain qualification to the 3rd division) and found out that there isn't a highly dominant team in any of them. No other club is killing off their respective opponents the way FC Bayern II are. But then again it would be hard to compare the relative quality of the other divisions.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27976
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 4580 times
Been thanked: 6590 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to FC Bayern München II

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests