You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern Munich II and Youth Teams Matches

Discussions on the Bayern Munich Amatuer team matches

Re: Bayern Munich II and Youth Teams Matches

Postby quaazi » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:20 pm

Emre Can is one beast of a player. Look at these highlights I shamelessly stole from Luke's page

2:59, he just muscles some poor guy straight off the ball. He's got incredible physical strength for a 17-year old!

Seriously, after what he did in the U-17 WC and now is doing at Bayern II, I have a feeling this guy is going to be a future great!

(also take a look at Fischer's free kick at 4:44, what a beaut! And the Mannheim goal at 2:00)
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:29 pm

+1 karma for posting the highlights!

I have to admit I was surprised with the lack of quality in these teams. They seem to have zero tactical awareness. And I've seen one too many missed headers/kicks. Or perhaps I'm expecting too much, it's the fourth division after all.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dambun » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:04 pm

MUTU wrote:I have to admit I was surprised with the lack of quality in these teams. They seem to have zero tactical awareness. And I've seen one too many missed headers/kicks. Or perhaps I'm expecting too much, it's the fourth division after all.

Yeah... this is 4th division... That's why it's essential for our 2nd team to get back to 3.Liga.... It's just too important for our youth products to be in a more competitive environment....

Anyway... Watching the highlights... I've noticed a couple of things...

1. Our GK Riedmueller is a bad keeper... I've seen him before and he gave me the same impression nonetheless.... Take the goal we conceded: He just needed to move two steps to his left to be able to catch the ball with a single jumping... yet he dives from where he was standing... that resulted to that beautiful, yet totally avoidable goal....
For a club of our class, it's a shame not to have better keepers in our youth ranks... In fact, it would be a shame for any top German club not to have a better reserve keeper...

2. Emre Can's physical attributes are unbelievable... At 17, he is already a beast!!... yet the highlights showed he needs a few more matches to hit top form... I'm guessing we'll need to loan him out to a BL team sometime soon... Question is: Why is that we have only signed a 2-year contract with such a talent? (2013) :twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted: Shame on us!

3. Our other CDM, Dombrowka (No.13 - 19y.o.) has an interesting playing style for a CDM... Something like Schweini and Kroos... I just wish we extend with him pretty soon, or we'll be regretting losing another young talent next summer (His contract is until 2012).

4. Our striker Fischer (No.9 - 21y.o.) has a great left foot... Apart from scoring that beautiful free kick, he almost scored after a run from our half minutes later...

5. However I liked our LAM Chessa (No.15 - 18y.o.)... He also has a good left foot... Question is, when will Jennings be match fit?... We need him because we need to gather point ASAP to get back to 3.Liga
"" "" "" ""
Wake up, Mario!!! We need you!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby CroCHEF » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:02 pm

Tomorrow will Usami and Jennigs be first time in team of FCB2
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:19 pm

Makes sense I guess, Usami can't get much time in the first team right now and he has no national team to run off to...
The ideal team

quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby CroCHEF » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:35 pm

Bayern II 0-2 Sonnenhof in 34. minute

edit2:
HT 2-2
Toni Vastic score both goals
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby dambun » Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:53 pm

Shoot...
FCB-II 2:3 Sonnenhof!

Losing at home to other teams.... 5 games 5 points.... nice :evil: :twisted: :evil:

We are going to narrowly escape relegation if we are lucky... not even close to getting back to 3.liga!
:evil: :twisted: :evil:

We should fire Jonker should he fail to get at least 8 points from the next 4 matches!...
"" "" "" ""
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby CroCHEF » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Its new team, with all new players... they need time.
Like i read again, after gladbach we need to fire Jupp
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby munichfan » Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:29 am

Hi people,

If you're interested in the Bayern Amateure, you can have a look at www.bayern-amateure.com

It's a website run by supporters of Munich's reserves team- Unfortunately, it's in German, but maybe you can still work your way through :)

Bayern played SG Sonnenhof-Großaspach yesterday afternoon and suffered an unlucky 2:3 defeat at home in the Grünwalder Stadion. With the team having to finish first in the Regionalliga Süd in order to be promoted to the third league, it doesn't look too good at the moment.

Japanese transfer Takeshi Usami was in the starting line-up and top transfer Dale Jennings came on during the second half after having been injured for a few months.

There were approximately 150 active Bayern supporters at the game and 495 spectators in total.
munichfan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby quaazi » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:53 pm

Bayern II lost again, this time to Freiburg II. What the hell is going on there? Is Jonker really not handling the situation or is the rebuilding process still going on. So far it looks like they'll definitely not be back in the 3. Liga after this season.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby CroCHEF » Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:57 pm

i read on few german media that they are good, but ball dont want go in goal :D
Like Bayern last year
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby dambun » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:54 pm

quaazi wrote:Bayern II lost again, this time to Freiburg II. What the hell is going on there? Is Jonker really not handling the situation or is the rebuilding process still going on. So far it looks like they'll definitely not be back in the 3. Liga after this season.

What rebuliding process??? :twisted: :evil: They are training with eachother since mid-June!.... The least we could expect from them is that they have a better defense... and at least not lose against 2nd teams of other clubs.... 6-7 games are played and they are already out of contention for winning Regionalliga Sued!.... :twisted:
"" "" "" ""
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:27 am

I have never seen them play but I imagine that they are still suffering after the heavy poaching of talents in the last 2 years. We took every great talent they had and sold off most of the good ones.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dambun » Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:38 am

Looking at the transfer page of Regionalliga Sued, we (FCB-II) are not the only team that made a lot of changes in the summer.... So we can't put it on having a lot of new faces anymore...
http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/regionalliga-sued/transferuebersicht/wettbewerb_RL2.html

We are conceding 2 goals in almost every match... this is not the defensive quality you need to win the division!
"" "" "" ""
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:04 pm

dambun wrote:Looking at the transfer page of Regionalliga Sued, we (FCB-II) are not the only team that made a lot of changes in the summer.... So we can't put it on having a lot of new faces anymore...

The problem is not that we made a lot of changes, but rather that the new players are not at the same quality as the ones who left. I have no idea how good they are, but in recent years the team has lost Muller, Badstuber, Contento and Alaba to promotion, and also Kraft, Ekici, Yilmaz and some others. Those were all good (or great) players and I think it is very hard to find replacements who are just as good, because they would probably be playing with the senior team if they were.
We will rise again! (when we stop burying our heads in the sand)
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to FC Bayern München II