You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

When can I visit Signal Iduna Park?

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

When can I visit Signal Iduna Park?

Postby BackY » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:05 pm

Hey guys, I'm traveling to Germany in a week, amd I'm landing i Dortmund's airport. So I wanted to ask if anyone knows, is there a specific time when one can visit the stadium? Can guests join whenever they want? I'd like to be able to go up in the stands, or at least enter the inside of the stadium.

Any infos?
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: When can I visit Signal Iduna Park?

Postby Roonzil » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:08 pm

There's stadium tours almost every day...

But why would you want to go there?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:12 pm

Borussia Dortmund organise guided stadium tours that include the dressing rooms, players’ tunnel, VIP areas, mixed zone, stadium prison, and Borusseum club museum (including trophy room). The tour lasts about 90 minutes, or 120 minutes for the PLUS version including the South Stand.

Tours typically run two to three times a day, generally at 12:00 noon, 2:00 pm and 4:00pm, but the schedule varies depending on the season. There are additional tours on the weekend, including one English-language tour.

The Borusseum opens daily from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Tickets can be bought online, at the Borusseum, or at any of the other matchday ticket sales points in the Dortmund area. Tickets can also be bought before the start of the tour, though the group size is limited to 40 people and it is therefore advised to arrive early.The tour costs €12.00, which includes the museum. For more information email stadiontour@bvb.de or call +49 231 90 20 6600.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby BackY » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:46 pm

Roonzil wrote:There's stadium tours almost every day...

I know it sounds wierd lol but just wanna see it, while I'm in Dortmund.
IsiahRashad wrote:Borussia Dortmund organise guided stadium tours that include the dressing rooms, players’ tunnel, VIP areas, mixed zone, stadium prison, and Borusseum club museum (including trophy room). The tour lasts about 90 minutes, or 120 minutes for the PLUS version including the South Stand.

Tours typically run two to three times a day, generally at 12:00 noon, 2:00 pm and 4:00pm, but the schedule varies depending on the season. There are additional tours on the weekend, including one English-language tour.

Tickets can be bought online, at the Borusseum, or at any of the other matchday ticket sales points in the Dortmund area. Tickets can also be bought before the start of the tour, though the group size is limited to 40 people and it is therefore advised to arrive early.The tour costs €12.00, which includes the museum. For more information email stadiontour@bvb.de or call +49 231 90 20 6600.

Oh, I don't need the thours, especialy DORTMUND's lol.. I'd just love to see the stadium, and eventualy go in, but do I have to pay for that too?
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:07 pm

Trophy room? Like they need a room, wall would've sufficed
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:20 pm

Be a hero and wear a Bayern kit... preferably Robben's.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:47 pm

BackY wrote:

IsiahRashad wrote:Borussia Dortmund organise guided stadium tours that include the dressing rooms, players’ tunnel, VIP areas, mixed zone, stadium prison, and Borusseum club museum (including trophy room). The tour lasts about 90 minutes, or 120 minutes for the PLUS version including the South Stand.

Oh, I don't need the thours, especialy DORTMUND's lol.. I'd just love to see the stadium, and eventualy go in, but do I have to pay for that too?

Yes, it's 5 euros.

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MiaSanFCB » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:51 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Borussia Dortmund organise guided stadium tours that include the dressing rooms, players’ tunnel, VIP areas, mixed zone, stadium prison, and Borusseum club museum (including trophy room)

Why would they include an empty room in a tour? 8)
MiaSanFCB
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Uruguay

Postby Isabella » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:51 pm

MiaSanFCB wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Borussia Dortmund organise guided stadium tours that include the dressing rooms, players’ tunnel, VIP areas, mixed zone, stadium prison, and Borusseum club museum (including trophy room)

Why would they include an empty room in a tour? 8)

That is a little too much... Sure their trophy room is empty confronting with Bayern's but is pretty good in itself...
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Italy

Postby BackY » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:00 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Be a hero and wear a Bayern kit... preferably Robben's.

Hahahaha, I was planning to do that, at least a bayern's hat so I could hide it till I get in. Maybe even two shirts, so I can take off one inside, Ill post pictures If I dont get killed lol
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:57 am

My friend Bayernbazi once posted some very interesting photos from the bvb museum which his friend shared with him.
I think that while in there it is a must.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BackY » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:02 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
BackY wrote:

Yes, it's 5 euros.

Send via carrier pigeon.

So just visiting the stadium and nothing else, it's 5, right?
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:51 pm

BackY wrote:

Hahahaha, I was planning to do that, at least a bayern's hat so I could hide it till I get in. Maybe even two shirts, so I can take off one inside, Ill post pictures If I dont get killed lol

Hmm... When I went to the Bernabeu there were loads of people in Barcelona shirts. At least 20. We were allowed to roam freely rather than a guided tour but obviously there's staff all over the place. They were nice to the Barca fans and joked with them.

Dunno if it's the same in Germany though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BackY » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:10 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
BackY wrote:

Hmm... When I went to the Bernabeu there were loads of people in Barcelona shirts. At least 20. We were allowed to roam freely rather than a guided tour but obviously there's staff all over the place. They were nice to the Barca fans and joked with them.

Dunno if it's the same in Germany though

It's probably even better there, at least we support each other when playing in Europe lol.
So, you didn't have to pay when visiting RM's stadium inside?
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:06 pm

I did but it was really cheap. Don't remember the exact amount but peanuts for a few hours of fun (as you can imagine their museum is huge)

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Next

Return to Football in Europe