You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

When can I visit Signal Iduna Park?

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.
 

When can I visit Signal Iduna Park?

Postby BackY » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:05 pm

Hey guys, I'm traveling to Germany in a week, amd I'm landing i Dortmund's airport. So I wanted to ask if anyone knows, is there a specific time when one can visit the stadium? Can guests join whenever they want? I'd like to be able to go up in the stands, or at least enter the inside of the stadium.

Any infos?
User avatar
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:56 pm
Location: Skopje
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 52 times
Gender: Male

Re: When can I visit Signal Iduna Park?

Postby Roonzil » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:08 pm

There's stadium tours almost every day...



But why would you want to go there?


Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Image
Total ho for Thiago :P
User avatar
Roonzil
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 2336
Joined: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:54 pm
National Flag:
Netherlands
Has thanked: 238 times
Been thanked: 1374 times
Gender: Female

Re: When can I visit Signal Iduna Park?

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:12 pm

Borussia Dortmund organise guided stadium tours that include the dressing rooms, players’ tunnel, VIP areas, mixed zone, stadium prison, and Borusseum club museum (including trophy room). The tour lasts about 90 minutes, or 120 minutes for the PLUS version including the South Stand.

Tours typically run two to three times a day, generally at 12:00 noon, 2:00 pm and 4:00pm, but the schedule varies depending on the season. There are additional tours on the weekend, including one English-language tour.

The Borusseum opens daily from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Tickets can be bought online, at the Borusseum, or at any of the other matchday ticket sales points in the Dortmund area. Tickets can also be bought before the start of the tour, though the group size is limited to 40 people and it is therefore advised to arrive early.The tour costs €12.00, which includes the museum. For more information email stadiontour@bvb.de or call +49 231 90 20 6600.
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2784
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 1338 times
Been thanked: 1122 times
Gender: Male

Re: When can I visit Signal Iduna Park?

Postby BackY » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:46 pm

Roonzil wrote:There's stadium tours almost every day...
But why would you want to go there?
Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk


I know it sounds wierd lol but just wanna see it, while I'm in Dortmund.
IsiahRashad wrote:Borussia Dortmund organise guided stadium tours that include the dressing rooms, players’ tunnel, VIP areas, mixed zone, stadium prison, and Borusseum club museum (including trophy room). The tour lasts about 90 minutes, or 120 minutes for the PLUS version including the South Stand.

Tours typically run two to three times a day, generally at 12:00 noon, 2:00 pm and 4:00pm, but the schedule varies depending on the season. There are additional tours on the weekend, including one English-language tour.

The Borusseum opens daily from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Tickets can be bought online, at the Borusseum, or at any of the other matchday ticket sales points in the Dortmund area. Tickets can also be bought before the start of the tour, though the group size is limited to 40 people and it is therefore advised to arrive early.The tour costs €12.00, which includes the museum. For more information email stadiontour@bvb.de or call +49 231 90 20 6600.


Oh, I don't need the thours, especialy DORTMUND's lol.. I'd just love to see the stadium, and eventualy go in, but do I have to pay for that too?
User avatar
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:56 pm
Location: Skopje
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 52 times
Gender: Male

Re: When can I visit Signal Iduna Park?

Postby #12 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:07 pm

Trophy room? Like they need a room, wall would've sufficed
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 9220
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 377 times
Been thanked: 2535 times
Gender: Male

Re: When can I visit Signal Iduna Park?

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:20 pm

Be a hero and wear a Bayern kit... preferably Robben's.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31391
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8843 times
Been thanked: 7447 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: When can I visit Signal Iduna Park?

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:47 pm

BackY wrote:
Roonzil wrote:There's stadium tours almost every day...
But why would you want to go there?
Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk


I know it sounds wierd lol but just wanna see it, while I'm in Dortmund.
IsiahRashad wrote:Borussia Dortmund organise guided stadium tours that include the dressing rooms, players’ tunnel, VIP areas, mixed zone, stadium prison, and Borusseum club museum (including trophy room). The tour lasts about 90 minutes, or 120 minutes for the PLUS version including the South Stand.

Tours typically run two to three times a day, generally at 12:00 noon, 2:00 pm and 4:00pm, but the schedule varies depending on the season. There are additional tours on the weekend, including one English-language tour.

The Borusseum opens daily from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Tickets can be bought online, at the Borusseum, or at any of the other matchday ticket sales points in the Dortmund area. Tickets can also be bought before the start of the tour, though the group size is limited to 40 people and it is therefore advised to arrive early.The tour costs €12.00, which includes the museum. For more information email stadiontour@bvb.de or call +49 231 90 20 6600.


Oh, I don't need the thours, especialy DORTMUND's lol.. I'd just love to see the stadium, and eventualy go in, but do I have to pay for that too?

Yes, it's 5 euros.

Send via carrier pigeon.
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2784
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 1338 times
Been thanked: 1122 times
Gender: Male

Re: When can I visit Signal Iduna Park?

Postby MiaSanFCB » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:51 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Borussia Dortmund organise guided stadium tours that include the dressing rooms, players’ tunnel, VIP areas, mixed zone, stadium prison, and Borusseum club museum (including trophy room)


Why would they include an empty room in a tour? 8)
User avatar
MiaSanFCB
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 553
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:57 pm
National Flag:
Uruguay
Has thanked: 79 times
Been thanked: 350 times
Gender: Male

Re: When can I visit Signal Iduna Park?

Postby Isabella » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:51 pm

MiaSanFCB wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Borussia Dortmund organise guided stadium tours that include the dressing rooms, players’ tunnel, VIP areas, mixed zone, stadium prison, and Borusseum club museum (including trophy room)


Why would they include an empty room in a tour? 8)


That is a little too much... Sure their trophy room is empty confronting with Bayern's but is pretty good in itself...
User avatar
Isabella
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:26 pm
National Flag:
Italy
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 40 times
Gender: Female

Re: When can I visit Signal Iduna Park?

Postby BackY » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:00 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Be a hero and wear a Bayern kit... preferably Robben's.

Hahahaha, I was planning to do that, at least a bayern's hat so I could hide it till I get in. Maybe even two shirts, so I can take off one inside, Ill post pictures If I dont get killed lol
User avatar
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:56 pm
Location: Skopje
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 52 times
Gender: Male

Re: When can I visit Signal Iduna Park?

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:57 am

My friend Bayernbazi once posted some very interesting photos from the bvb museum which his friend shared with him.
I think that while in there it is a must.


Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 27231
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 22180 times
Been thanked: 6212 times
Gender: Male

Re: When can I visit Signal Iduna Park?

Postby BackY » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:02 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
BackY wrote:
Roonzil wrote:There's stadium tours almost every day...
But why would you want to go there?
Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk


I know it sounds wierd lol but just wanna see it, while I'm in Dortmund.
IsiahRashad wrote:Borussia Dortmund organise guided stadium tours that include the dressing rooms, players’ tunnel, VIP areas, mixed zone, stadium prison, and Borusseum club museum (including trophy room). The tour lasts about 90 minutes, or 120 minutes for the PLUS version including the South Stand.

Tours typically run two to three times a day, generally at 12:00 noon, 2:00 pm and 4:00pm, but the schedule varies depending on the season. There are additional tours on the weekend, including one English-language tour.

The Borusseum opens daily from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Tickets can be bought online, at the Borusseum, or at any of the other matchday ticket sales points in the Dortmund area. Tickets can also be bought before the start of the tour, though the group size is limited to 40 people and it is therefore advised to arrive early.The tour costs €12.00, which includes the museum. For more information email stadiontour@bvb.de or call +49 231 90 20 6600.


Oh, I don't need the thours, especialy DORTMUND's lol.. I'd just love to see the stadium, and eventualy go in, but do I have to pay for that too?

Yes, it's 5 euros.

Send via carrier pigeon.


So just visiting the stadium and nothing else, it's 5, right?
User avatar
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:56 pm
Location: Skopje
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 52 times
Gender: Male

Re: When can I visit Signal Iduna Park?

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:51 pm

BackY wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Be a hero and wear a Bayern kit... preferably Robben's.

Hahahaha, I was planning to do that, at least a bayern's hat so I could hide it till I get in. Maybe even two shirts, so I can take off one inside, Ill post pictures If I dont get killed lol


Hmm... When I went to the Bernabeu there were loads of people in Barcelona shirts. At least 20. We were allowed to roam freely rather than a guided tour but obviously there's staff all over the place. They were nice to the Barca fans and joked with them.

Dunno if it's the same in Germany though


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31391
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8843 times
Been thanked: 7447 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: When can I visit Signal Iduna Park?

Postby BackY » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:10 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
BackY wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Be a hero and wear a Bayern kit... preferably Robben's.

Hahahaha, I was planning to do that, at least a bayern's hat so I could hide it till I get in. Maybe even two shirts, so I can take off one inside, Ill post pictures If I dont get killed lol


Hmm... When I went to the Bernabeu there were loads of people in Barcelona shirts. At least 20. We were allowed to roam freely rather than a guided tour but obviously there's staff all over the place. They were nice to the Barca fans and joked with them.

Dunno if it's the same in Germany though


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


It's probably even better there, at least we support each other when playing in Europe lol.
So, you didn't have to pay when visiting RM's stadium inside?
User avatar
BackY
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:56 pm
Location: Skopje
Has thanked: 23 times
Been thanked: 52 times
Gender: Male

Re: When can I visit Signal Iduna Park?

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:06 pm

I did but it was really cheap. Don't remember the exact amount but peanuts for a few hours of fun (as you can imagine their museum is huge)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31391
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8843 times
Been thanked: 7447 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Next

Return to Football in Europe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest