You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Italian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Italian football

Postby BayernLove » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Oh, right. Is the young German at Genoa, I believe?
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:22 pm

I think so
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AssemFCB » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:24 pm

Genoa versus Sampadoria in a few, big derby for the fans of both teams. All three of them.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby BayernLove » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:34 pm

AssemFCB wrote:Genoa versus Sampadoria in a few, big derby for the fans of both teams. All three of them.

:lol:
At least we'll get to see what Merkel can do.
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AssemFCB » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:52 pm

BayernLove wrote:
AssemFCB wrote:Genoa versus Sampadoria in a few, big derby for the fans of both teams. All three of them.

:lol:
At least we'll get to see what Merkel can do.

Sampadoria are in for a beating, Merkel's angry.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby BayernLove » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Transfer news: Sampdoria make shock move for Irish keeper Shay Given.
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:04 pm

MoFattal wrote:The guy is a good talent, no doubt about that. But to say that Milan is nothing without him is an exaggeration to be frank. At least, it is way too early to make such a judgment. The lad has only received his chance this term, and people are already talking about him as if he is the next world's best striker. Patience people :)

Yes, let's not forget that when Mueller was El Shaarawy's age, not only was he banging in league goals: he was also the World Cup top scorer and best young player.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BayernLove » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:11 pm

Kind of relevant Sampdoria has a German midfielder called Merkel and a Greek goalkeeper.
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MUTU » Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:10 pm

BayernLove wrote:Kind of relevant Sampdoria has a German midfielder called Merkel and a Greek goalkeeper.

It should really be the other way round, seeing that it was Merkel saving the Greeks' arse :twisted:

(... waiting for AvatarX to disagree)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MilanFan » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:08 am

MoFattal wrote:The guy is a good talent, no doubt about that. But to say that Milan is nothing without him is an exaggeration to be frank. At least, it is way too early to make such a judgment. The lad has only received his chance this term, and people are already talking about him as if he is the next world's best striker. Patience people :)

lol no he is right

Milan is nothing without this 20 y/o

Sorta sad really

Great player
MilanFan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AvatarX » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:07 am

MUTU wrote:
BayernLove wrote:Kind of relevant Sampdoria has a German midfielder called Merkel and a Greek goalkeeper.

It should really be the other way round, seeing that it was Merkel saving the Greeks' arse :twisted:

(... waiting for AvatarX to disagree)

She is now too busy trying to save her own arse in the next elections after failing to really help Europe rising to the bad economic situation (apart from Greece, many other countries are not really in very good economic shape, including Portugal, Ireland, Spain and Italy).
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby quaazi » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:16 pm

yes how dare she focus on her domestic front and the people she is supposed to represent instead of pumping money into the black holes that are the failed states of europe!
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby AvatarX » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:18 pm

quaazi wrote:yes how dare she focus on her domestic front and the people she is supposed to represent instead of pumping money into the black holes that are the failed states of europe!

Her work is to ensure that Europe economic situation is stable (because Germany has the same currency). Instead of that she made most of German people underpaid (to make more exports) and blamed the Southern Europe for that even before the crisis came in EU. Then she brought the crisis in Europe and made Euro slave of IMF.

BTW those black holes you mentioned are the main "clients" of most German products, making German exports strong, that's why she loans (not give, loans with huge interest) money to them, not because she has a good heart or anything, but probably the news you are reading are too filtered out to know see the truth behind the glass.

Anyway a lot off topic, but I would appreciate if you don't pop up and speak out some "clever" thing without really knowing the subject.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby quaazi » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:00 am

hahaha are you kidding me? I mean, that pseudo-economics crap is pretty funny and all, but come on. I particularly love the audacity of a Greek calling my news biased. The ironing is delicious.

By the way, the only factual claim you made is also false ("main "clients" of most German products, making German exports strong") - in 2011, Germany exported ("to" where applicable)

France 9.4%, U.S. 6.8%, Netherlands 6.6%, U.K. 6.2%, Italy 6.2%, China 5.7%, Austria 5.5%, Belgium 4.7%, Switzerland 4.4%

Note how only Italy is on this list of "main clients".
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby AvatarX » Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:50 am

quaazi wrote:hahaha are you kidding me? I mean, that pseudo-economics crap is pretty funny and all, but come on. I particularly love the audacity of a Greek calling my news biased

Then shake your head and open your eyes and you might learn something behind the glass, you kid. Afterall, you haven't even finished a uni yet - it might made you think outside the box.

As for your point, 1. It's about 2011, a year that the crisis had already established in EU, 2. It is expected that countries with large population would have made most of the exports. BTW Greece's 80 % of their imports are from Germany.

Anyway, I will not continue here.

Keep living in your bubble, but I strongly advice you to go to a uni and actually learn something except of using irony against anything and anyone as if you know EVERYTHING about ANYTHING. And no, wikipedia (your quote) is NOT EVERYTHING.

National Flag:
Anonymous

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe