You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Italian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Italian football

Postby FCB general » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:49 am

Haha, I was really suprised when I saw Michael Bradley in Roma. Dear God, Serie A has become a junk league. German clubs have done an excellent job in EL last few years, what's very important for Bundesliga. 3 clubs are safe in CL, Italians must struggle to get in even through the play-offs. :mrgreen:

Francesco Totti, my favorite italian player in last decade. Yes, he is controversial and with time he is showing very disgusting things, but his class, talent, influence, leadership, achievements and above all, loyalty to Roma... Legend, real Roman prince. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:09 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:Juventus manager Antonio Conte's ban has been reduced on appeal until December 8th. He will return on December 9th.

He's a coach a respect, took Juve out of near extinction to probably a future European power house without the help of a fat cat owner :P

This is a deja-vu like when after calciopoli 2006 - Juve were first demoted to Serie C, then after ab appeal the sentence was made slightly lighter by putting them in serie B with a penalty of -40 pts. A 2nd appeal happened again, resulting into another clemency of the sentence; a reduction of -17 pts. However yet another appeal was made; and finally the italian jokers continued to make the farce even bigger by giving juve the final penalty; that is of only -9 pts [-X :shock:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:23 am

ramsej84 wrote:This is a deja-vu like when after calciopoli 2006 - Juve were first demoted to Serie C, then after ab appeal the sentence was made slightly lighter by putting them in serie B with a penalty of -40 pts. A 2nd appeal happened again, resulting into another clemency of the sentence; a reduction of -17 pts. However yet another appeal was made; and finally the italian jokers continued to make the farce even bigger by giving juve the final penalty; that is of only -9 pts [-X :shock:

Exactly. Italian court is silly. Juventus would not be so quickly back in Serie A that they really had played 3rd league or even with that -30 points. Seems to me that in Italy you just need to appeal and even punishment, fine will be revoked or reduced. :lolno:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:31 am

FCB general wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:This is a deja-vu like when after calciopoli 2006 - Juve were first demoted to Serie C, then after ab appeal the sentence was made slightly lighter by putting them in serie B with a penalty of -40 pts. A 2nd appeal happened again, resulting into another clemency of the sentence; a reduction of -17 pts. However yet another appeal was made; and finally the italian jokers continued to make the farce even bigger by giving juve the final penalty; that is of only -9 pts [-X :shock:

Exactly. Italian court is silly. Juventus would not be so quickly back in Serie A that they really had played 3rd league or even with that -30 points. Seems to me that in Italy you just need to appeal and even punishment, fine will be revoked or reduced. :lolno:

Or maybe just because they are Juve - The italian record champs (like us) Cause others were punished much severely! But that is Italy! Like in many Southern Eur / Mediterranean countries like your and mine exist this kind of culture were these kind of strange decisions are very common unfortunately.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:54 am

ramsej84 wrote:Or maybe just because they are Juve - The italian record champs (like us) Cause others were punished much severely! But that is Italy! Like in many Southern Eur / Mediterranean countries like your and mine exist this kind of culture were these kind of strange decisions are very common unfortunately.

Yeah, you are totally right. After all, we are from south and south 'rules'(when we look at our economic disaster).

European south is far more lazy, corrupted, uninterested and unfocused on real things. We like to take care of the aesthetics, enjoy in life, wear nice and marked clothes, drive expensive luxury cars, live from something what we don't have it or haven't earned yet, cheat each other, etc. But now we all can see what has brought us that kind of life. We are the special one.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:21 pm

Juventus defender Bonucci -with wife + young son - mugged by thief with gun demanding watch. Bonucci punched him in face and chased him off

Meanwhile, Juve-Napoli are 0-0 after 20 minutes.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:52 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Juventus defender Bonucci -with wife + young son - mugged by thief with gun demanding watch. Bonucci punched him in face and chased him off

Meanwhile, Juve-Napoli are 0-0 after 20 minutes.

WTF!! Juve 2-0 Napoli
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:36 pm

Crucial win for Juve. A draw would have been in Napoli's favour.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Now that's somehow surprising to me. I know Juve are tough, but I would've expected Napoli to at least be able to get a draw. Juve is a mysterious team.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCB general » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:12 pm

Juventus will be Italian champion, Napoli must win other games and wait for Juventus' mistakes in other matches.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:24 pm

Luckily for Juve they have no rivals at the moment, both Milan clubs are in rebuilding mode and will need a couple years to challenge for the title...

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:22 pm

Lazio 3-1 Milan 77' Klose scored in 47th min =D> =D>

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:48 pm

Lazio 3-2 AC Milan FT

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCB general » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:52 pm

Serie A definitely has become a disaster. They'll have to wait very long for better times.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:54 pm

Juve are there only bright spot, they may not be favorites but they are underdogs that if Bayern were to play them should take them very seriously for 90 min plus injury time cause i have seen them make some major comebacks

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe