You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Scottish football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Rangers Football club No More

Postby OurDayWillCome » Fri May 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Has anyone read up on whats been happening in Scotland with Rangers FC, and what they have been doing for the last 20 odd years?

Heres what they have been doing for those that dont know..

* Taking football matters to civil court (today) : Usual punishment, relegation
* Going into liquidation in order to shaft your creditors and reappear as a newco
* Defrauding the taxpayer constantly for more than a decade by operating EBTs illegally
* Financial doping in a football context - on the grandest scale yet seen in the European game
* Operating dual contracts for players under Scots law, thus invalidating their SFA registration
* Fielding ineligible players without a valid SFA registration: Usual punishment, 3-0 defeat in every game where an ineligible player was fielded (14 Years)

There tax bill is somewhere in the region of between 75-122 million, which they will never be able to pay.

Currently they have been banned from signing players for 12 months, received a 250 thousand pound fine, and this is lightest punishment yet.

This could be the biggest club to be extinct i can remember.
OurDayWillCome
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Rangers Football club No More

Postby Element » Fri May 25, 2012 8:58 pm

WOW as simple as that

Congrats celtic for winning the league for 35 consecutive years
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BayernLove » Fri May 25, 2012 9:01 pm

OurDayWillCome wrote:Has anyone read up on whats been happening in Scotland with Rangers FC, and what they have been doing for the last 20 odd years?

* Going into liquidation in order to shaft your creditors and reappear as a newco
* Defrauding the taxpayer constantly for more than a decade by operating EBTs illegally
* Financial doping in a football context - on the grandest scale yet seen in the European game
* Operating dual contracts for players under Scots law, thus invalidating their SFA registration
* Fielding ineligible players without a valid SFA registration: Usual punishment, 3-0 defeat in every game where an ineligible player was fielded (14 Years)

There tax bill is somewhere in the region of between 75-122 million, which they will never be able to pay.

Currently they have been banned from signing players for 12 months, received a 250 thousand pound fine, and this is lightest punishment yet.

Celtic fan? If so we can get Front row seats to witness that. If not, I'm on my own :P
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby OurDayWillCome » Fri May 25, 2012 9:03 pm

BayernLove wrote:
OurDayWillCome wrote:Has anyone read up on whats been happening in Scotland with Rangers FC, and what they have been doing for the last 20 odd years?

Celtic fan? If so we can get Front row seats to witness that. If not, I'm on my own :P

Sure am, i think every celtic fan around the world is singing a song called "HAVING A PARTY WHEN RANGERS DIE" =D>
OurDayWillCome
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby BayernLove » Fri May 25, 2012 9:07 pm

OurDayWillCome wrote:
BayernLove wrote:

Sure am, i think every celtic fan around the world is singing a song called "HAVING A PARTY WHEN RANGERS DIE" =D>

BTW I was watching a FUT RTG and hear the funniest expression ever (IMO) : "The keeper chases the ball like someone rolled a 2P coin across Rangers" I died right there XD (Calfreezy, if you're wondering)
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby OurDayWillCome » Fri May 25, 2012 9:07 pm

Last edited by Element on Fri May 25, 2012 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: used [youtube][/youtube] to embed video (button is the rightmost on the bar)
OurDayWillCome
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby BayernLove » Fri May 25, 2012 9:10 pm

Now that's what I would call good riddance :)
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby BayernLove » Fri May 25, 2012 9:19 pm

Rangers fans : HAHA these Celtic jokes are so funn... IS THAT A 2P COIN? GET IT!!!
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby OurDayWillCome » Fri May 25, 2012 9:21 pm

BayernLove wrote:Rangers fans : HAHA these Celtic jokes are so funn... IS THAT A 2P COIN? GET IT!!!

Dam, it might as well be monopoly money these fans get there hands on, wont matter :D

Having a party when rangers die =D>
OurDayWillCome
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby BayernLove » Fri May 25, 2012 9:23 pm

OurDayWillCome wrote:
BayernLove wrote:Rangers fans : HAHA these Celtic jokes are so funn... IS THAT A 2P COIN? GET IT!!!

Dam, it might as well be monopoly money these fans get there hands on, wont matter :D

Hey don't Exaggerate!
A box of monopoly probably costs more than 2P :P
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby OurDayWillCome » Fri May 25, 2012 9:27 pm

BayernLove wrote:
OurDayWillCome wrote:

Hey don't Exaggerate!

They should take note, cash in and give there club it lol

Funny thing is they will soon be stripped of every title they won since 1999 and they may have to pay back teams they played against, and one of those team is Bayern :lol:
OurDayWillCome
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby BayernLove » Fri May 25, 2012 9:33 pm

Hmm, this could very well make up for the black day for football this 19th May, this will be a sunny day for all clubs except the useless half of Glasgow, quite a good bargain I must say. :mrgreen:
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby lau03143 » Fri May 25, 2012 10:19 pm

OurDayWillCome wrote:
BayernLove wrote:
OurDayWillCome wrote:[quote="BayernLove"]Rangers fans : HAHA these Celtic jokes are so funn... IS THAT A 2P COIN? GET IT!!!

Hey don't Exaggerate!

They should take note, cash in and give there club it lol

Funny thing is they will soon be stripped of every title they won since 1999 and they may have to pay back teams they played against, and one of those team is Bayern :lol:[/quote]

Moron, what are you? Twelve or something?
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BayernLove » Fri May 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Behold, the Rangers fan commenting on his soon dead club ;) Good luck son.
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby OurDayWillCome » Fri May 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Mate whats your problem here?
OurDayWillCome
Woah, this feels cool!

Next

Return to Football in Europe