You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Croatian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Croatian football

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:26 pm

FCB general wrote:Just a nonsense. Ancefloppi as a first Croatian head coach... No, thank you.

Davor Šuker denied this media rumor. He said that this rumor is pointed against the CFF.
What about S.Bilic? He is on the verge of being sacked by West Ham

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:23 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
FCB general wrote:Just a nonsense. Ancefloppi as a first Croatian head coach... No, thank you.

Davor Šuker denied this media rumor. He said that this rumor is pointed against the CFF.

Ups, now I've noticed how I forgot to put the word "foreign". :lol:

Well, some want Bilić back, but I'm not sure he wants to return, especially with the corrupted, narcissistic gang in CFF.
There's one guy from my hometown who is a part of that octopus, who had beaten a young man to death in 1991 together with his friend, a former referee who also had an international referee career in the CL and Uefa Cup.
The young guy died after one week spent in hospital while both of these 'gentlemen' never faced justice for what they did. In Croatia you can be a respected part of society even though you killed a man. That's how things stand here. Football isn't an exception.
Few days ago after so many years of justice circus, a Croatian tycoon was set free even though he killed 2 Italian tourists in a sea accident where he crashed with his boat direct into them and if I'm not mistaken one of the Italian spouse was literally beheaded after the hit. He walked away free due to the syncope(not the musical syncope, but a disease where he didn't remember anything at the moment of the boat crash, which wasn't his first statement). He is also crazy behind the car wheel and also killed 2 people in the 80's, but he's been free to repeat it. Pure catastrophe!
No wonder why poor people and young people are leaving Croatia; nobody wants to starve of hunger and poverty, tolerate drubbing on their back every day, finance this pervesion while these oligarchs and rich people always do what they want of everyone, walk free, never face prison, Calvary, justice, punishment, nothing!
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:47 pm

FCB general wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

Ups, now I've noticed how I forgot to put the word "foreign".

Well, some want Bilić back, but I'm not sure he wants to return, especially with the corrupted, narcissistic gang in CFF.
There's one guy from my hometown who is a part of that octopus, who had beaten a young man to death in 1991 together with his friend, a former referee who also had an international referee career in the CL and Uefa Cup.
The young guy died after one week spent in hospital while both of these 'gentlemen' never faced justice for what they did. In Croatia you can be a respected part of society even though you killed a man. That's how things stand here. Football isn't an exception.
Few days ago after so many years of justice circus, a Croatian tycoon was set free even though he killed 2 Italian tourists in a sea accident where he crashed with his boat direct into them and if I'm not mistaken one of the Italian spouse was literally beheaded after the hit. He walked away free due to the syncope(not the musical syncope, but a disease where he didn't remember anything at the moment of the boat crash, which wasn't his first statement). He is also crazy behind the car wheel and also killed 2 people in the 80's, but he's been free to repeat it. Pure catastrophe!
No wonder why poor people and young people are leaving Croatia; nobody wants to starve of hunger and poverty, tolerate drubbing on their back every day, finance this pervesion while these oligarchs and rich people always do what they want of everyone, walk free, never face prison, Calvary, justice, punishment, nothing!

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to Football in Europe