You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Croatian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Croatian football

Postby JANCKER » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:35 pm

Liverpool star Dejan Lovren missed Euro 2016 in bid to save his marriage after wife cheated on him [source]

:?

Media giving a hand...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:07 pm

JANCKER wrote:
Liverpool star Dejan Lovren missed Euro 2016 in bid to save his marriage after wife cheated on him [source]

:?

Media giving a hand...

Is she for real? Giving up a rich handsome man for that guy?
Or maybe money is not everything after all...

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:39 pm

I'd admire her if she didn't care about the money but what she did isn't admirable. :P
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:41 pm

MUTU wrote:Croatia the new Turkey

Aha... How yes no... :lol: We are experts in these actions. So many Croatian players before opted for the homeland of their parents and ancestors instead of country where they were born. :wink: If they don't want to play, it's them who lose. 8)
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby JANCKER » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:48 am

Dinamo Zagreb made 43.5m euros from transfers in this window and they still managed to qualify in the CL.

Pjaca (Juventus - 23m)
Rog (Napoli - 13,5m)
Brekalo (Wolfsburg - 6m)
Taravel (Gent - 1m)

There are two other players that they could make money from in this window and their profit would be over 50m.

.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:52 am

Goalkeeper Eduardo is about to move to Chelsea.

However, last night Dinamo's defence really looked terrible and I think they are going to have a very bad CL campaign this season after the last season's which was the best in decades despite they ended up as a 4th team behind Olympiacos, Arsenal and Bayern.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCB general » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:04 pm

Finally! 2:0 in the Slavonian derby against NK Cibalia! First home victory for NK Osijek! =D> =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

It was really great to see them winning, especially in my presence at stadium. In the last 4 years they had never won when I watched the first two matches which we lost(Rijeka) and draw(Hajduk), but in the third home match they won. Third luck! This season after more than 13-14 years I'm back as a true fan and as a club member! I need this and my hometown needs me.

What a beautiful feeling to finally win despite the guys played with our nerves for the most of the match and a very, very poor 1st half, but after 56th minute and a double substitution Osijek scored in 2 minutes two goals! 8) 3 minutes after that we could have closed the match entirely, but Gabrijel Boban missed a 1 on 1 chance.

All in all, I can't wait for the next home match. 3rd place right now and these results were last seen in season 1999/2000, the golden ages of NK Osijek.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:50 pm

Nice to hear... It is good to follow your hometown.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lukas » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:00 am

I concur 8)
Lukas
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby FCB general » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:46 am

ramsej84 wrote:Nice to hear... It is good to follow your hometown.

We people in Osijek and Slavonia need this. The club has finally moved on better(financially) after 14 years and I hope we'll keep growing from month to month. People may see me near the club even though they know about my great love and passion for Bayern and say now you're back after 12-13 years when the Orban's friend injected some cash and brought some new players to raise the club from the relegation zone over the last 6 years, but all what I can say that some of my thoughts have completely shaken and changed recently thereby opening my eyes and warming my heart which I find it as a very positive change. Thank God on that gift! [-o< :)
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Burko » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:58 am

FCB general wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Nice to hear... It is good to follow your hometown.

We people in Osijek and Slavonia need this. The club has finally moved on better(financially) after 14 years and I hope we'll keep growing from month to month. People may see me near the club even though they know about my great love and passion for Bayern and say now you're back after 12-13 years when the Orban's friend injected some cash and brought some new players to raise the club from the relegation zone over the last 6 years, but all what I can say that some of my thoughts have completely shaken and changed recently thereby opening my eyes and warming my heart which I find it as a very positive change. Thank God on that gift! [-o< :)

Fingers crossed =D> =D>
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
Burko
I post all the time

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby FCB general » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:16 pm

3 days ago, NK Osijek president Davor Meštrović has announced an important decision - our new general sponsor is the Austrian construction company Strabag and we are going to build a new stadium at the same place where the current one is located! =D>

Euphoria and happiness is flowing after such a great start in the city full of pessimism in the last 7 years and a post-war economic stagnation over the last 20 years. :)

The next match is against Dinamo in Zagreb, then at home against RNK Split. Let's continue with our perfect away score this season. :)
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCB general » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:14 am

Osijek shocked Dinamo last night! 0:1 victory in Zagreb - after 16 years without win! :) =D> 5 away wins in row, wuhuuuuuuuuu! =P~ What a madness! The city is so euphoric as it was during the late 90's.

Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby JANCKER » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:29 pm

How Dinamo Zagreb could have lined up if they hadn’t sold their star players [source]

Bench: Marko Rog (Napoli), Milan Badelj (Fiorentina), Domagoj Vida (Dynamo Kiev), Jozo Simunovic (Celtic), Andrej Kramaric (Hoffenheim), Eduardo (Shakhtar Donetsk), Ognjen Vukojevic (Austria Wien), Alen Halilovic (Hamburg), Angelo Henriquez (Dinamo Zagreb), Niko Kranjcar (Rangers), Ivica Olic (1860 Munich)
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCB general » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:25 pm

Jean-Marc Bosman... :)
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe