You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Croatian football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: Croatian football

Postby MUTU » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:13 pm

FCB general wrote:On the other side, I saw some stories about Bayern interest in another Dinamo midfield wonderkid, Ante Ćorić. They say Ćorić is even greater talent than Mateo Kovačić, Alen Halilović and Robert Murić.

If you have new stories about him, please post them in this thread. :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:45 pm

New Coach for the Croation NT . Ante Cacic
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:27 pm

Pure comedy. :lol: :lol: People are more and more distancing from Croatia team. This insolence is top of the cream.

Right after Norway match one female sport journalist told about new national coach who lives very close to Maksimir(stadium of Dinamo Zagreb) even though N. Kovač was still in command.
Despite Croatian Football Federation tried to pretend like they were searching for a new replacment in numerous names, Ante Čačić was the only one and that's what CFF told 2 days ago when they officially declared who is Kovač' successor.

People are totally mad, in polls on websites more than 90% are against HNS decision and Ante Čačić, against this fooball circus of the absolute boss of Croatian football, Zdravko Mamić.

I think I'm going to join this boycott like many people did it already. This has nothing to with football for the last 7 years, but pure corruption, private interests and if I add to this complete complacency, complete lack of loyalty and fighting spirit of arrogant Croatian football stars who can't create 5 goal chances in 4 games while at the same period they are integral parts of their employees... Well, good luck and maybe you won't even see Croatian stadiums full like you already can't see Dinamo matches sold out for many, many years.

Regarding so called president Davor Šuker... He sold his reputation just to be pure puppet of Zdravko Mamić. Davor Šuker as a footballer and Davor Šuker as football official... Two different persons.

The same case and story as Michel Platini.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:47 pm

do you think we can snatch a point from you next month ? :twisted:
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby theundead » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:20 pm

@FCB general:

Did Kovac deserve to be sacked? Was it his inability that resulted in bad results or are there some other problems?
theundead
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby FCB general » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:35 pm

ramsej84 wrote:do you think we can snatch a point from you next month ? :twisted:

Nothing is impossible. :)

theundead wrote:Did Kovac deserve to be sacked? Was it his inability that resulted in bad results or are there some other problems?

Modrić publicly turned against Kovač on one press conference. Kovač would say one thing while Modrić would say something completely opposite to Kovač. The same worths for Rakitić, Srna, Mandžukić and maybe few other guys who didn't follow what he had in mind.
Kovač isn't that bad, but when your players doesn't follow you, doesn't support you, when they completely disobey on your ideas where only Perišić and Vida were the only positive thing in the whole 'team'(what Croatia doesn't have), walk on the field, what can you expect...
The same situation happened with Kovač' predecessor Igor Štimac and that's what happened to him, too. We saw that before the Iceland play-off matches when Štimac was sacked by this FA structure fully orchestrated by Zdravko Mamić.

The whole thing is about football mafia and complete corruption in its root. That's why swastika was at Poljud, that's why Milano away match was pure mess with flares, that's why Croatia suffers in every segment of football.

Maybe Dinamo won vs. Arsenal after so many disgraceful performances in the last 2 CL campaigns(as well as pre-CL K.O. qualifying stages), but it remains the same as before regarding total control in Croatian club and national football by Zdravko Mamić.

Croatian daily life is completely fúcked up. Poverty has risen dramatically in the last 7 years, especially in poor regions like Slavonia, Baranja and Western Srijem which are also actual story in the world with those economic immigrants and refugees, then you have Banovina, Lika, Gorski Kotar which follow the same path of the mentioned places, corruption on all political levels, corrupted justice, violation of working rights, and the football has been ever since the only positive thing in life of an average Croat who's facing all this mess. In the last 7 years we have started to losing this, too.

Now majority will turn their back to this team and nothing won't last. Who do people believe or rely on to? The army and Church. The rest goes to evil side.

edit: Here's one view on yesterday's parody with installing Čačić. http://www.hercegovina.info/vijesti/sport/nogomet/navijac-iz-mostara-dan-kada-je-umro-nogomet-u-hrvatskoj-96969
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Burko » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:25 pm

Hmmmm that HNS situation reminds me how things are going in slovak football and ice hockey federations.
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
Burko
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovakia

Postby FCB general » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:12 pm

But I bet it's not as close as Croatian case. This is a real jungle and everything is dark and cold. Pure shít and people are very pissed off, annoyed after so many years of repeating the same scenes.

Pero ya no más, no señor! Non pasaran! [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:40 pm

More Croatians arrested in Malta before the match ...
This banner is directed towards the '' mafia '' FA in Croatia. http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/vi ... ght.588070
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:19 pm

Croatia stunning kit for 2016 euro [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:01 pm

Inspiration is a waving Croatian flag. The home combination is great, but the blue is too weird. I guess it will be all-blue from the stadium stands and especially from TV.

I don't know why don't they mix something as a 3rd kit, like white combination. We had that shirt only in 1996 and after that never again.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 16, 2016 1:53 pm

Croatia 27 men provisional squad for E16
GKs: Danijel Subasic (Monaco), Lovre Kalinic (Hajduk), Ivan Vargic (Rijeka), Dominik Livakovic (Zagreb)

Df: Tin Jedvaj (Bayer Leverkusen), Darijo Srna (Shakhtar), Sime Vrsaljko (Sassuolo), Gordon Schildenfeld (Dinamo Zagreb), Vedran Corluka (Lokomotiv Moscow), Domagoj Vida (Dynamo Kiev), Duje Caleta-Car (Red Bull Salzburg), Ivan Strinic (Napoli).

Mdf: Marko Rog (Dinamo Zagreb), Mateo Kovacic (Real Madrid), Luka Modric (Real Madrid), Marcelo Brozovic (Inter), Ivan Rakitic (Barcelona), Milan Badelj (Fiorentina), Domagoj Antolic (Dinamo Zagreb), Ante Coric (Dinamo Zagreb), Ivan Perisic (Inter), Alen Halilovic (Sporting Gijon)

F: Marko Pjaca (Dinamo Zagreb), Mario Mandzukic (Juventus), Nikola Kalinic (Fiorentina), Duje Cop (Malaga), Andrej Kramaric (Hoffenheim).
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 16, 2016 2:01 pm

:lol: :lol:
just went into the 1st pg of this thread... and I :lol: :lol: :lol: reading Bayernlove and the general posts...

What's up with that female coach ? :)
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Kovacic » Mon May 16, 2016 2:38 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Croatia 27 men provisional squad for E16
GKs: Danijel Subasic (Monaco), Lovre Kalinic (Hajduk), Ivan Vargic (Rijeka), Dominik Livakovic (Zagreb)

Df: Tin Jedvaj (Bayer Leverkusen), Darijo Srna (Shakhtar), Sime Vrsaljko (Sassuolo), Gordon Schildenfeld (Dinamo Zagreb), Vedran Corluka (Lokomotiv Moscow), Domagoj Vida (Dynamo Kiev), Duje Caleta-Car (Red Bull Salzburg), Ivan Strinic (Napoli).

Mdf: Marko Rog (Dinamo Zagreb), Mateo Kovacic (Real Madrid), Luka Modric (Real Madrid), Marcelo Brozovic (Inter), Ivan Rakitic (Barcelona), Milan Badelj (Fiorentina), Domagoj Antolic (Dinamo Zagreb), Ante Coric (Dinamo Zagreb), Ivan Perisic (Inter), Alen Halilovic (Sporting Gijon)

F: Marko Pjaca (Dinamo Zagreb), Mario Mandzukic (Juventus), Nikola Kalinic (Fiorentina), Duje Cop (Malaga), Andrej Kramaric (Hoffenheim).

Its a preety nice Squad especialy te middlefield i just hope and doubt they will follow what the coach told them, i mean he doesnt have quite some football inteligence . Wish we still had Slaven Bilić in our team, that would be awesome. Or just someone with passion and authority like Zvone Boban !

Poslano sa mog 6045K koristeći Tapatalk
Kovacic
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Burko » Mon May 16, 2016 7:47 pm

For me, Hrvatska is black horse of tournament =D> 8)
1974, 1975, 1976, 2001, 2013, 2017?
Burko
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovakia

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe