You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:48 pm

Mourinho should have his right to free speech revoked.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:11 pm

If a football God actually exists,the EPL title should go to Manchester City,I love watching their games,tactically they are fantastic,so many ways to attack,perfect vertical passes,overlaps at Bayern's 2013 level,their duo upfront are working fantastic with each other,helping at the wings,players with fantastic technique but at the same time strong on the ball,hard workers it's really impressive what Pellegrini has done in this short time,yes he had an exceptional roster but definetely I see a winning mentality and a healthy competition at City.
Their defensive issues are there but nothing compared to 1st round,they improved at that area too and we can be happy that our team is the only one that beat them easily at Etihad because at EPL every team goes for a massacre there.

I watched also Chelsea vs West Ham,it's a shame for a team with West Ham's fan base playing that disgraceful football.OK,you play against a top top opponent in their own stadium but dammit,you need to have a plan on the counter at least and use it properly not just kicking the ball out,terrible approach from Allardyce.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Haruko Arsenal » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:32 pm

Yeah I pretty much agree. They play the way every team wants to play.

A City vs Bayern final would be Ideal.

Physically imposing, tactical, powerful yet agile, huge ability in both sides.
Haruko Arsenal
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:42 pm

Achilles wrote:If a football God actually exists,the EPL title should go to Manchester City,I love watching their games,tactically they are fantastic,so many ways to attack,perfect vertical passes,overlaps at Bayern's 2013 level,their duo upfront are working fantastic with each other,helping at the wings,players with fantastic technique but at the same time strong on the ball,hard workers it's really impressive what Pellegrini has done in this short time,yes he had an exceptional roster but definetely I see a winning mentality and a healthy competition at City.
Their defensive issues are there but nothing compared to 1st round,they improved at that area too and we can be happy that our team is the only one that beat them easily at Etihad because at EPL every team goes for a massacre there.

I watched also Chelsea vs West Ham,it's a shame for a team with West Ham's fan base playing that disgraceful football.OK,you play against a top top opponent in their own stadium but dammit,you need to have a plan on the counter at least and use it properly not just kicking the ball out,terrible approach from Allardyce.

I believe that at the moment they are very very strong possibly the most in-form team. If I had to bet I'll bet on them defeating Barca.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Cazorla » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:54 pm

Achilles wrote:If a football God actually exists,the EPL title should go to Manchester City,I love watching their games,tactically they are fantastic,so many ways to attack,perfect vertical passes,overlaps at Bayern's 2013 level,their duo upfront are working fantastic with each other,helping at the wings,players with fantastic technique but at the same time strong on the ball,hard workers it's really impressive what Pellegrini has done in this short time,yes he had an exceptional roster but definetely I see a winning mentality and a healthy competition at City.

They are the best team in EPL, but the amount of help they get from the refs is embarrassing, we scored 2 goals against them and both were called offside. The penalty was a dive against us and we should had a penalty at the other end. The whole team was tired coming back from Napoli game and Wenger should have rotated and Giroud missed 3 great goal scoring opportunities.

They have 4 top strikers and 2 lines men and Ref we have one decent striker, they are really a tough team to play against.
Cazorla
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby runaway » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:36 pm

Gold :lol:

Mou(I)rony.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Cazorla » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:30 pm

There are no words in the English language to describe how much I hate Mourinho. I ma so happy at the 0-0, The hypocriteone got some of his own medicine. =D>
Cazorla
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dambun » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:37 pm

I don't understand.... How can a guy like Mohammed Salah decide to join Chelsea?!!
Hasn't he seen how they treated someone like De Bruyne?... Even Schuerrle is not playing regularly there... Will this guy even have a chance?

They just sign and sign and sign!... And then when a player is not playing or being given a chance, they do not sell him for a reasonable fee... They only sell if a crazy offer arrives... Mata for 45M and DeB for 17M, when both were not playing and were totally not-wanted! Can you believe it?!!
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Tedesco » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:27 pm

If you cant win against them, buy them :p
Tedesco
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCB general » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:41 pm

dambun wrote: don't understand.... How can a guy like Mohammed Salah decide to join Chelsea?!!
Hasn't he seen how they treated someone like De Bruyne?... Even Schuerrle is not playing regularly there... Will this guy even have a chance?

Youngster Mario Pašalić from Croatian club Hajduk Split has moved to Chelsea today for 2 mil. €. He was about to move to Lazio, but then Hajduk president Brbić decided to stall the whole thing because there were some guarantiees where the business with the English club would be 100% done. Therefore, talented midfielder has moved to England.
What an idiot... Young GK Matej Delač also moved 3-4 years ago to Chelsea at the age of 16, but today I don't know where is he keeping someone's goal safe. :lol: Besides that, he also wants to play for BiH squad since his chances in Croatia squad aren't worth to mention. Currently the 2nd best GK of the world Thibaut Courtois can't find itself a place at Chelsea, where would possibly this poor guy from Croatia find a space.

Players like Pašalić, Delač and Salah can only expect the same destiny as Alexey Smertin and Scott Parker(2005), Demba Ba, etc. Many players have been Chelsea member, but we couldn't see anything special from them. Money, money and just money, maybe false promises. One young Croatian striker also signed for Chelsea last year right after Mourinho's comeback to Chelsea. I don't see him around Chelsea first team. :D Only Vitesse and similar future is expecting those guys just like Lucas Piazon. :wink:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:11 pm

Chelsea have signed Kurt Zouma from St Etienne
Can't see tweet? Click here!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby AdepT » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:15 pm

They have also loaned him out again to St Etienne, I believe.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCB general » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:07 pm

They just can't get enough of buying unnecessary players. :x Destroying club competition press.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:19 pm

FCB general wrote:They just can't get enough of buying unnecessary players. :x Destroying club competition press.

No one told you? Only Bayern can do that :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCB general » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:45 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
FCB general wrote:They just can't get enough of buying unnecessary players. :x Destroying club competition press.

No one told you? Only Bayern can do that :P

Well, we do it only in BuLi and that's it. =P~ We don't look too much all across Europe to take what every club like Anderlecht, Feynoord, Dinamo Zagreb etc. develop. That's not a case for Chelsea. It's very important to take every single talent, so the others can't get their fingers on them and maybe become strong. If Toni Kroos decides to leave us, I wouldn't sell him not for a 150 mil. € to Mourinho and co. Reasons are well-known.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe