You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby FCB general » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:51 pm

Worth to mention; Ramsey six weeks out.

Here we go again Arsenal, just like old times. :|
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:06 am

FCB general wrote:Worth to mention; Ramsey six weeks out.

He'll probably miss both games against us then.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:19 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
FCB general wrote:Worth to mention; Ramsey six weeks out.

He'll probably miss both games against us then.

I guess so. Predictions are 4 to 6 weeks. We'll have to wait and see how long.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:41 am

I followed the 1st half of the Lpool derby and the 2nd half of the Arsenal v S'Hampton.
Lpool were in a class of their own =D> =D> =D>
As for the other game I mentioned the draw I think is fair SH played really well on the counter and Arsenal possess a frightening team from midfield to attack but their defense is completely diff.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Cazorla » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:44 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I followed the 1st half of the Lpool derby and the 2nd half of the Arsenal v S'Hampton.
Lpool were in a class of their own =D> =D> =D>
As for the other game I mentioned the draw I think is fair SH played really well on the counter and Arsenal possess a frightening team from midfield to attack but their defense is completely diff.

Our defense is actually really good, it just Arteta and Flamini dont work well together. Its sad to hear about Ramsey, hopefully he can make a quick recovery, but we have Jack who can play the same position. You never know he could make a recovery, the game is around 3 weeks away so he might make second leg. Monreal had a off night, but Gibbs will start against you guys.
Cazorla
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:48 pm

Greek striker Mitroglou from Olympiacos is going to Fulham 99% for a record fee 15m euros(for a Greek player)
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby Cazorla » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:52 pm

Achilles wrote:Greek striker Mitroglou from Olympiacos is going to Fulham 99% for a record fee 15m euros(for a Greek player)

Not sure what Fulham are doing? maybe he can help them fight relegation. He might solve scoring problem but about the defense? :lol:
Cazorla
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:35 pm

Manchester City reveal annual loss of €63 million, but the Premier League giants have also announced the club have paid off all of their outstanding loans and are currently operating with no financial debt for the first time [source]

Spoiler: show
The Premier League giants have also announced the club have paid off all of their outstanding loans and are currently operating with no financial debt for the first time

Manchester City have released their annual report for 2012-13, revealing that they have almost halved their losses to €63 million, while recording an annual turnover of €328m.

Manuel Pellegrini's side have also announced the club have paid off all remaining loans and are currently operating with no financial debt for the first time.

Uefa regulations on Financial Fair Play dictate that clubs must aggregate losses to €45m or under across 2011-12 and 2012-13 - a figure that City far exceed at €181m - but the details of the Premier League side's significant reduction on the previous year's loss of €119m may satisfy the administration's alternative that teams show a concerted effort to cut losses.

The ability to deduct costs from spending on youth infrastructure as well as wages paid to players signed before 2010, should clubs have reduced losses between the two specified seasons, should bring City under the threshold.

Chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak, in an official statement on the report, insists that the club's recent success has "generated significant commercial opportunities for the organisation and underpinned a strong momentum for the years ahead."

Ferran Soriano, the club's chief executive, is also optimistic about the club's current financial health, adding: "Growing revenues and controlled expenses are bringing the club to break even in the immediate future and profitability thereafter."

City are enjoying a successful season on the pitch this season, currently sitting two points behind leaders Arsenal in the Premier League table with a game in hand.

Pellegrini's men have also qualified for the knockout stages of the Champions League for the first time in their history and are safely through to the fifth round of the FA Cup.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Element » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:13 am

Tottenham hotspur are 5th in the league in spite of having a negative goal difference record!!!

Tottenham have scored 30 goals and conceded 31 goals!!!

Edit: 16 of those 31 conceded goals were conceded in 3 matches

6 vs Manchester City
5 vs Liverpool
5 vs Manchester City (again !!)
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AdepT » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:01 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Those glasses he wears... :roll:

Mourinho had been infuriated by the visitors' tactics and had spoken to Allardyce in the tunnel after the game. "It's very difficult to play a football match where only one team wants to play, very difficult," Mourinho said. "A match is about two teams playing. This match was only one team playing and another team not. I told Big Sam that, because they need points, to come here and do it the way they did... is it acceptable? Maybe yes.

"I cannot be too critical because, if I was in this position, I don't know if I would do the same. But at the same time this is not Premier League. This is not the best league in the world. This is football from the 19th century."

Asked to elaborate on what he meant by that, he said: "Pretending injuries; cheating... I don't know if that's the right word; the goalkeeper taking time not after minute 70 but in the first minute; 10 defenders in the box, defenders not putting a foot outside the box. All very basic. But I'm nobody to criticise. They are happy. They get a point. I hope the point means something for them at the end of the season. [source]
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:13 am

AdepT wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
Those glasses he wears... :roll:

Mourinho had been infuriated by the visitors' tactics and had spoken to Allardyce in the tunnel after the game. "It's very difficult to play a football match where only one team wants to play, very difficult," Mourinho said. "A match is about two teams playing. This match was only one team playing and another team not. I told Big Sam that, because they need points, to come here and do it the way they did... is it acceptable? Maybe yes.

"I cannot be too critical because, if I was in this position, I don't know if I would do the same. But at the same time this is not Premier League. This is not the best league in the world. This is football from the 19th century."

Asked to elaborate on what he meant by that, he said: "Pretending injuries; cheating... I don't know if that's the right word; the goalkeeper taking time not after minute 70 but in the first minute; 10 defenders in the box, defenders not putting a foot outside the box. All very basic. But I'm nobody to criticise. They are happy. They get a point. I hope the point means something for them at the end of the season. [source]

LOL what?! Mourinho complaining about defensive tactics?!

Next up, we'll see Di Matteo pitching in.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:48 am

MUTU wrote:LOL what?! Mourinho complaining about defensive tactics?!

Not to mention he's now coaching the club that developed the idea. Chelsea are pretty much synonymous with 19th century football.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:39 am

He is the master of the catenaccio especially with Inter. West Ham gave him some of his own medicine.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dalv » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:25 pm

mourinho bitchin about his own style, i love it
Dalv
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Ruht » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:46 pm

Listening to Mourinho is pure gold, love it! He is whining like a little girl now but come Monday his team will play 19th Century football against City!
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe