You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby FCB general » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:50 pm

After so many humiliations you can't do anything else but sack Wenger - IMMEDIATELY!

They are a dead jackass who's been constantly punched and punched without any mercy.

Imagine senile and lost A. Wenger after the match... He says that Arsenal are over with their 4th place race. I mean, when were you this season in combinations for top 5? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: #-o :roll:

Arsenal is such a junk of a club. Their fans and supports should absolutely boycott all games, both at the stadium's stands and on TV.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby America USA » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:26 pm

Arsenal’s board is the most spineless, gutless bunch of cowards. The time for Wenger to leave with his dignity and legacy intact is over. Either Wenger announces tomorrow that he is leaving in May (which he 101% won't) or the board sack him after the EL exit (whether in the Ro16 or QF or SF)
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Manchu » Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:30 pm

FCB general wrote:After so many humiliations you can't do anything else but sack Wenger - IMMEDIATELY!

They are a dead jackass who's been constantly punched and punched without any mercy.

Imagine senile and lost A. Wenger after the match... He says that Arsenal are over with their 4th place race. I mean, when were you this season in combinations for top 5? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: #-o :roll:

Arsenal is such a junk of a club. Their fans and supports should absolutely boycott all games, both at the stadium's stands and on TV.

Arsenal actually provide an interesting social experiment. Normally, when a club starts heavily under performing expectations, the manager is sacked within short order, and a new(and hopefully better suited one) is put in his place. Arsenal's current states shows what happens when you leave a manager who should have been sacked long ago in place for years, and it is a sad sight. I believe it to be final proof that, contrary to the claims of certain statisticians who believe that managers exert very little influence over results and that it is the club's spending that ultimately determines placing, managers do really matter a great deal.

Of course, all of that speculation is just my attempt to find some sort of silver lining in a horrific situation, and I hope that Arsenal sacks Wenger as soon as possible and then manages to appoint a manager who can bring them back to their former glory.
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:13 pm

When your parents are Arsenal fans.

IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCB general » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:14 pm

Manchu wrote:Arsenal actually provide an interesting social experiment. Normally, when a club starts heavily under performing expectations, the manager is sacked within short order, and a new(and hopefully better suited one) is put in his place. Arsenal's current states shows what happens when you leave a manager who should have been sacked long ago in place for years, and it is a sad sight. I believe it to be final proof that, contrary to the claims of certain statisticians who believe that managers exert very little influence over results and that it is the club's spending that ultimately determines placing, managers do really matter a great deal.

Of course, all of that speculation is just my attempt to find some sort of silver lining in a horrific situation, and I hope that Arsenal sacks Wenger as soon as possible and then manages to appoint a manager who can bring them back to their former glory.

The whole story still 'worked' as long as Arsenal was able to reach the 4th place or places above the mentioned. That was the key reason why Arsenal couldn't, or even better, didn't want to work on their Premier League ambitions. They thought Arsene Wenger will do his job like he was doing 15 years ago, or even 20 years ago when he joined the club.
But football changed a lot since these late 90's and first 5-6 years of 2000's and that's something they were constantly ignoring, in the first line the board and in the second the manager. Wenger's project in 2005 was an ideal one for pre-Bosman and first 5-6 years of post-Bosman era; developing young players(primarily buying foreign talents than using young, native English players) and turning them into world-class players while selling proven and experienced players under the argument of passing their prime, etc.
In the end we saw players' greed for big money and glory had screwed the whole concept that Wenger's planned in late 2000's and early years of this decade, whereas Chelsea, City, Barcelona and co. took their both best young players and performers at that period and left them every time behind on a pure zero despite the money Arsenal got. 85-90% of these players after they left Arsenal were bench warmers and rotation players and they never played or become important as they played and were important at Arsenal.
The money that Arsenal earned served very well for the Emirates stadium expenses of building, however, Premier League title ambitions were too long on hold. Add to that Wenger's coaching team who without doubt screwed the players' fitness and led them to constant situation of dozens of injuries throughout the whole season, what did they have in favor to compete with United, City and Chelsea? Literally nothing.

And for the last 10 years the only thing that Arsene Wenger has been doing is whining on the referees, opponent clubs, coaches and players. Everyone has always been fault except him and his team.

With that kind of attitude no wonder why they look terrible now(just as the last 6-7 years), but the board brought all this systematical rape and humiliation by tolerating Wenger's mess and incompetence by living on the old glory and days of Arsene Wenger when he was one of the five world's best coaches, the architect of Arsenal's success in modern days, repeating, singing and quoting the phrase: "Arsene knows".
The Frenchman doesn't feel embarrassed and humiliated by everyone, doesn't want to step down and the board... Well, it seems they've been supporting him in that perversion and they only focused on the money, the highest ticket prices in England, etc.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:17 pm

Manchester City 78
Liverpool 60
Manchester United 59
Tottenham 58

Chelsea 53
Arsenal 45

ManU still needs to play against Crystal Palace

Pep =D> =D> =D> =D>
Klopp =D> =D>

Conte #-o #-o
Wenger #-o #-o #-o #-o
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby America USA » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:19 am

Wenger should have left in 2016 when Leicester f*****g City won the PL ahead of Arsenal. All of his excuses regarding money and referees fell flat after a team that had 5000-1 odds of winning the league won it ahead of his team. United under Van Gaal, Chelsea with their Mourinho sacking, City under Pellegrini and Liverpool under Klopp were all having a weak season and Tottenham too were not as good as they are today. It was Wenger’s golden chance to finally win the PL again but he couldn’t and instead Leicester City won it!

I was Wenger in until 2011 when Arsenal lost that League Cup final to Birmingham. After that I started losing faith in him. I was delighted in 2014 when the team won the FA Cup and finally ended the drought, winning it again in 2015 and beating teams like Liverpool and United (at Old Trafford) en route to both those triumphs made me believe again but when Leicester won the league it convinced me that Wenger couldn’t manage a PL winning title team and that until he was at Arsenal, they would never win the PL again.

He should have walked last summer after winning a record setting FA cup against PL Champions Chelsea, however the names being thrown around last year to manage Arsenal (Eddie Howe?!) were laughable and I personally thought the club should have given him a ONE YEAR extension on the pretense of this being his last at the club, and so that he could get a fitting send off this season. In the meantime the club should’ve identified a suitable replacement to take over after the World Cup.

However, as soon as that two year deal till 2019 was finalised, I had a feeling that it was one year too many on the extension and that things could turn really ugly at Arsenal. Still I thought maybe in these two seasons Wenger could perhaps win the two things he never won as a manager (a European trophy and the League Cup) but now it is painfully obvious that the club is regressing under Wenger and all the promising players who were signed by Arsenal recently (Xhaka, Mustafi, Kolasinac, Lacazette and Mkhitaryan) have all gone back rather than forward under Arsene’s Coaching. After the Forest, Bournemouth and Swansea defeats, for me personally, the writing was clearly on the wall.

Wenger can no longer manage a team that is capable of winning games over the course of the season and now he can’t even compete in the Cup competitions. Wenger’s time as a top manager is clearly up and although I support Arsenal, I hope for the long term good of the club that AC Milan knock them out of the EL and put Wenger out of his misery. EL elimination would mean season over for Arsenal and I cannot imagine Wenger keeping his job after such a terrible season.
America USA
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:02 pm

Pep's ManCity is on his way to break most of the following records

Most Points in a season
- Chelsea 04/05 - 95 (Mourinho)

Most Wins
- Chelsea 16/17 - 30 (Conte)

Most Goals scored
- Chelsea 09/10 - 103 (Ancelotti)

Best Goal difference

- Chelsea 09/10 - +71 (Ancelotti)

Biggest title winning margin

- Manchester United 99/00 - +18 (Ferguson)

Earliest PL win
- Manchester United 00/01 - 14th April (Ferguson)

Most away wins

- Chelsea 04/05 - 15 (Mourinho)

:coffee:
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:06 pm

The opponents are giving their helping hand as well... it has to be said.

Last season Chelsea were in top form with very few injuries and no continental matches...

Man Utd are a clueless team...
Liverpool and Arsenal are just Liverpool and Arsenal...

Tottenham was the only danger Pep could have had

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:22 pm

Well, most of those teams are gonna be amongst Europe's Top8 in the Champions League :D

City also steamrolled over Serie A's top team in the Champions League =P~
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:55 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Well, most of those teams are gonna be amongst Europe's Top8 in the Champions League :D

City also steamrolled over Serie A's top team in the Champions League =P~

Pool OK they will qualify...
Tott a big question mark
Chelsea will be crushed by Barca
Man Utd - probably they will do it,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:14 pm

WENGER ARSENE
https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/status/ ... 73697?s=19

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:21 pm

I know I struggle big time with my English, but what the hell he said there??? :lol: :lol: :lol: No shirt, trousers are on, then when you've taken them off, you have to take on the shirt so you could feel dressed and all covered.

Wengaboy the king! :lol: =D> :mrgreen: :cheers:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:08 pm

FCB general wrote:I know I struggle big time with my English, but what the hell he said there??? :lol: :lol: :lol: No shirt, trousers are on, then when you've taken them off, you have to take on the shirt so you could feel dressed and all covered.

Wengaboy the king! :lol: =D> :mrgreen: :cheers:

Ramblings of a crazy old fool.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:50 pm

What's your name.. ?
Watt...
What?
Watt...
https://twitter.com/talkSPORT/status/97 ... 14530?s=19

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe