You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby itisrising » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:04 am

JANCKER wrote:First of all, we had no space... we had to make space... some players wouldn't move away just like that(Goetze)... there was a rumored deal which involved Goetze, but he didn't want to move to Wolfsburg or even Juve. That's what Di Marzio reported so there couldn't be a deal because of that. Di Marzio knew something because Juve were interested in Goetze and Draxler.

I can understand that but when there is a chance to sign a player like KDB, you don't really pass up on it even if it means you have too many attackers. The part I'm confused about is the fact that Guardiola would have had some idea that he was leaving and that he would go to Manchester City so it created an odd dynamic.
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby JANCKER » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:06 am

Former Bundesliga players owning BPL...

.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANCKER » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:16 am

itisrising wrote:I can understand that but when there is a chance to sign a player like KDB, you don't really pass up on it even if it means you have too many attackers. The part I'm confused about is the fact that Guardiola would have had some idea that he was leaving and that he would go to Manchester City so it created an odd dynamic.

Many were saying that KDB wouldn't fit in Pep's system... as he was labelled as a counterattacking player. I didn't believe that...

We don't function like that, we didn't even sign Gnabry who was at 5M... but we supposedly made some sort of deal with Werder for next year.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby CaptainLahm21 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:24 am

Lukas wrote:Back down to earth with a bump today, showed how miraculous our start has been really. Going to be long few weeks with Liverpool and Chelsea next. I just hope it doesn't affect our confidence too much, as we have some important fixtures against teams more at our level after those two games and the next international break.

I know the feeling we were shocking against everton and next week spurs at home coming down to earth with a bang. Some players who were great last year are looking well out of their depth atm. Always would have took 17th before the season started.
CaptainLahm21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby FCB general » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:46 am

JANCKER wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:what about Klopp? I have a good feeling

On paper he doesn't have that good of a squad... but you never know.

Exactly. It's still traditional Looserful. They need a lot of investment in quality players. I don't find their defense and central midfield very strong. :|
The Reds are fighting against the competition and against themselves. I bet nobody in Liverpool has ever said something like that, but they haven't been fighting against themselves. First they must declare war to themselves and then they might start fighting for the PL.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCB general » Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:53 am

itisrising wrote:Haha, I do think Bayern messed up by not going after him when they had chance.

Yes and no. Bayern didn't want to pay 80 mil €, otherwise he'd have joined Bayern.

SrLuisGuilherme wrote:the board should regret missing on him more than Neymar tbh

Between these two players who cost 80-90 mil €, I agree. But again, we still haven't decided to join those wars in overpaying players and talents.

itisrising wrote:Sanches cost how much?

Still 35 mil €. There a lot of hard work to do around so that Bayern pays the other 45 mil €. It's also very possible that we never pay that money, but that would mean he didn't meet the club's expectations and developed into a WC player. :)
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ottackon » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:29 am

FCB general wrote:De Bruyne, Gündogan, Sané... Guardiola interested in Kimmich and three Gladbach players... I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to ask for Kroos one day. German players are highly rated by the Catalan coach, however that didn't help him to beat all three Spanish sides over the last 3 years in the last 3 semifinals. :D

So far he's been doing a great job at City and I'm really impressed. Even Fernandinho and Fernando are playing under his guidance what is something close to a miracle, at least for me. :lol: He did a great by singing Stones, where he secured the last line along with Ottamendi.
City are about to become a powerful team after this season. Guardiola won't stop buying new players(since he can't produce a young talent from the youth setup) to refresh the fullback positions, make the central midfield far stronger with 1-2 new players and another backup CB for the current duo.

Right now I see only Conte's Chelsea as the only serious team that can spoil Guardiola's plans.

In terms of consistency, Pep's teams are just incredible. In addition to that, Manchester City are playing some very enjoyable football. Kudos to him.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby MoFattal » Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:35 am

Pep seems to have added a lot of "directness" to his tactics with City as evidenced by most of their goals scored this season. Plus, the high defensive line is not that high anymore. City are looking really good and I think they'll run away with the title early this year. They will also be a tough opponent in the CL, but I don't think they can go all the way this season. But to be fair, City has had a very manageable stretch of games so far this season. Bar United, they are yet to play any of the "top" teams of the EPL.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:57 am

After that whole shit here he fonally knows what directness is, huh?!?

Again: PL is overrated as ****, nothing more...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:57 pm

and UTD losing another one :P 3-1 against Watford
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:00 pm

Hahahaha United 3 consecutive losses
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:00 pm

Walter Mazzarri
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:02 pm

Can't believe Mou allowed such an unbalanced squad to be formed! You would think if you pay 100m for a player you would structure your squad to bring out his best talents....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:03 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Can't believe Mou allowed such an unbalanced squad to be formed! You would think if you pay 100m for a player you would structure your squad to bring out his best talents....

Like partnering him up with Fussballgott, but Mourinho refused to dislodge his head from inside his ass.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Borusse » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:03 pm

As expected, Pep is going to walk this league. He's already 5 points clear of all major league rivals and he barely started to coach City.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe