You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby Bazi » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:40 pm

Borusse wrote:Well, I might have said that too fast. De Bruyne would be awesome if he would come instead of Mkhitaryan or Aubameyang but now that they are here and Jonas Hofmann is making strong arguments I guess De Bruyne would have it very tough and it wouldnt be the best option for him to come to Dortmund. But I think he is a better player than Kuba, Aubameyang or Hofmann. He would earn the starting place at the right wing.

Plus, looking at your recently released financial report i doubt you have the cash for de Bruyne and top CF to replace Lewandowski. It could only happen if Aubameyang becomes your next CF.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Ruht » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:45 pm

I'd love for him to come back to the BuLi. Mourinho is such a c.nt, what the hell did the kid do to deserve being dropped? He was so eager to prove himself I really doubt he is giving anything else but 100% in training.
Ruht
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Borusse » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:47 pm

Bazi wrote:
Borusse wrote:Well, I might have said that too fast. De Bruyne would be awesome if he would come instead of Mkhitaryan or Aubameyang but now that they are here and Jonas Hofmann is making strong arguments I guess De Bruyne would have it very tough and it wouldnt be the best option for him to come to Dortmund. But I think he is a better player than Kuba, Aubameyang or Hofmann. He would earn the starting place at the right wing.

Plus, looking at your recently released financial report i doubt you have the cash for de Bruyne and top CF to replace Lewandowski. It could only happen if Aubameyang becomes your next CF.

That depends on how much the striker is going to cost. Dzeko for example has a contract till 2015, so a year from now he should cost not more than 20 million euros. I think then we would be able to find another 15-20 for De Bruyne. Besides, we saved up A LOT of money in recent years.
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Bazi » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:20 pm

Borusse wrote:
Bazi wrote:

That depends on how much the striker is going to cost. Dzeko for example has a contract till 2015, so a year from now he should cost not more than 20 million euros. I think then we would be able to find another 15-20 for De Bruyne. Besides, we saved up A LOT of money in recent years.

I read a post on Borussia Dortmund's transfer markt site and the thing is you really haven't saved up a lot of money according to your latest financial report!

I don't have the time look for myself whether what is said is 100% or not however that's what one user (a Borussia Dortmund fan) stated:

- a lot of effort went into restructuring of debt
- there is no significant amount of money on the fixed deposit accounts!
- On June 30th Borussia Dortmund had € 11m available funds + € 64m in outstanding payments (€ 20m in 2012) which is € 44m more than last year so let's assume € 55m (11+64-20) available funds
- This leaves € 5m after paying for Sokratis, Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang! All were bought in July / August

I think this should put Borussia Dortmund's ability to spend big on a Lewandowski replacement into a different light. I doubt whether it was really that smart a move financially speaking. If what I read is true it would surprise me to see more than € 15-20m spent on a new striker.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Borusse » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:35 pm

IF what you read is true then yes. But I dont believe it is. Only after our third successful season we bought players for big money. In 2012 we sold Kagawa and Barrios which alone gave us over 20 million euros. Just looking at the growth of our revenue it makes me think we have some cash saved up + we will earn a lot this season too, one can hope. Im not worried we will run out of funds. Besides I think Zorc and Watzke are inteligent people and I dont think they would have kept Lewa in the team if they werent sure if they will be able to afford a replacement.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Bazi » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:40 pm

Borusse wrote:IF what you read is true then yes. But I dont believe it is. Only after our third successful season we bought players for big money. In 2012 we sold Kagawa and Barrios which alone gave us over 20 million euros. Just looking at the growth of our revenue it makes me think we have some cash saved up + we will earn a lot this season too, one can hope. Im not worried we will run out of funds. Besides I think Zorc and Watzke are inteligent people and I dont think they would have kept Lewa in the team if they werent sure if they will be able to afford a replacement.

Well several people stated the same thing and Dortmund had still quite a lot of old debt to be restructured and that costs money as well.

Also keep in mind that Borussia Dortmund is investing € 10m in renewing the VIP area and other parts of the stadium this year.
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Borusse » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:44 pm

I have full trust in our management. They know how important it will be to buy a good replacement, Im sure we have / we will have the necessary funds to buy players we need.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Bazi » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Borusse wrote:I have full trust in our management. They know how important it will be to buy a good replacement, Im sure we have / we will have the necessary funds to buy players we need.

I don't have a doubt you have the necessary funds for a CF. I just don't think there'll be enough money for a top-class CF and de Bruyne unless you repeat a deep CL run to earn some extra money.
Bazi
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Borusse » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:40 pm

Well, as I said earlier, we dont really need De Bruyne right now. We have Reus, Mkhitaryan, Aubameyang, Kuba and Hofmann - 5 players for 3 positions. Worst case scenario we can use Gundogan as a "10". Buying a striker will be most important.
Borusse

National Flag:
Poland

Postby MoFattal » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:33 pm

AdepT wrote:He's better than Farfan.

No.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:17 pm

De Bruyne and Farfan are very different players and can't really be compared
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:39 am

Dont take this post wrong by thinking im a Chelsea sympathizer but why doesnt Moyes get any shit for not playing Kagawa or Zaha who btw they spent 15m for :shock:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2013/09/30/4300865/mourinho-storms-out-of-chelsea-press-conference?ICID=HP_HN_1
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MoFattal » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:34 am

Because Moyes isn't as much of a bastard as Mourihno is ;)
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby AdepT » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:57 am

MoFattal wrote:
AdepT wrote:He's better than Farfan.

No.

I think he would suit them better though.

Firefox1234 wrote:Dont take this post wrong by thinking im a Chelsea sympathizer but why doesnt Moyes get any shit for not playing Kagawa or Zaha who btw they spent 15m for :shock:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2013/09/30/4300865/mourinho-storms-out-of-chelsea-press-conference?ICID=HP_HN_1

Moyes left a better team for a shit team.
And Lukaku banged in 2 goals yesterday. Roberto Martinez is doing wonders for Everton.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby tflags » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:50 am

YlonenXabi wrote:De Bruyne and Farfan are very different players and can't really be compared

If you guys keep talking about De Bruyne I might as well just stand up and leave!
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe