You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby itisrising » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:31 am

JANCKER wrote:
itisrising wrote:
JANCKER wrote::roll:
I respect LvG 100 times more than Pep.

Why can't you respect both? Going by this forum, you'd think you guys hadn't won a trophy in years!

What he achieved here, anyone else could've... he inherited a deadly machine and gets too much credit, that's what bothers me.

How can you say anyone could have? Didn't Wolfsburg win the league a few years back? Didn't Dortmund win back to back Bundesliga titles the year before Pep arrived? Haven't you seen the likes of Atletico and Leicester City achieve domestic success? No, not anyone could have and not anyone could have won it in record time.

PS - Funny stat but Bayern Munich lost less dometic games ( League + Cup) in three years than us just in the league last season.
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:37 am

itisrising wrote:
JANCKER wrote:
itisrising wrote:[quote="JANCKER"]:roll:

Why can't you respect both? Going by this forum, you'd think you guys hadn't won a trophy in years!

What he achieved here, anyone else could've... he inherited a deadly machine and gets too much credit, that's what bothers me.

How can you say anyone could have? Didn't Wolfsburg win the league a few years back? Didn't Dortmund win back to back Bundesliga titles the year before Pep arrived? Haven't you seen the likes of Atletico and Leicester City achieve domestic success? No, not anyone could have and not anyone could have won it in record time.

PS - Funny stat but Bayern Munich lost less dometic games ( League + Cup) in three years than us just in the league last season.[/quote]
Completely different scenarios. Leicester won the league in great part because everyone else were shit. What Atlético did was remarkable. Pep inherited one of the most ruthless destroying machines ever seen in football and, while he extended the domination in the domestic front, he got humiliated 3 in a row (Saul and Cuadrado's goals were humiliating and will be a source of mockery for our rivals for years to come). It's all in the context.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nm462272 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:37 am

simply put, Jupp Heynckes was the better trainer. Bayern fans get frustrated that people put Pep on a pedestal, when we already had a trainer who deserved all the praise.

"Bayern fans should be grateful for Pep" -- why? just because he worked for the club for a few years? Bayern's history is MUCH longer than him, which is at the core of why Bayern fans push back against the Pep praise.
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby itisrising » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:58 am

nm462272 wrote:simply put, Jupp Heynckes was the better trainer. Bayern fans get frustrated that people put Pep on a pedestal, when we already had a trainer who deserved all the praise.

"Bayern fans should be grateful for Pep" -- why? just because he worked for the club for a few years? Bayern's history is MUCH longer than him, which is at the core of why Bayern fans push back against the Pep praise.

IMO, Heynckes was the better trainer for Bayern Munich at the time. Who could say if he'd maintain that dominance or if that was even possible?

No one is saying Pep is a huge part of your history and should have a statue in Munich to celebrate him but he came to your club and won many trophies. Sure, there's reason for disappointment but the achievements outweigh that. Why act like you've been through hell and back when every club in the world would kill to have the same success?

PunkCapitalist wrote:
itisrising wrote:
JANCKER wrote::roll:

PS - Funny stat but Bayern Munich lost less dometic games ( League + Cup) in three years than us just in the league last season.

Completely different scenarios. Leicester won the league in great part because everyone else were shit. What Atlético did was remarkable. Pep inherited one of the most ruthless destroying machines ever seen in football and, while he extended the domination in the domestic front, he got humiliated 3 in a row (Saul and Cuadrado's goals were humiliating and will be a source of mockery for our rivals for years to come). It's all in the context.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

So this is all because of the fact certain players scored wonder goals? Welcome to football and the world of mockery. You're going to lose matches and you can be mocked for that either way. Narriowly losing against Atletico when you were the better team is NOT humiliation. I'd love to see your reaction if your team lost 10 times in the league alone and be unable to put together back to back wins because that may change your definition of humilation.

Now, they are different situations but the same point remains. City, Arsenal, Spurs, United etc all have better teams than Leicester. However, despite that fact, the team with less quality can win the league title. Atletico did it, Dortmund did it and Wolfsburg did it. To say anyone can win the league with Bayern is just such an ignorant statement and one that isn't fair whatsoever.
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby JANCKER » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:02 am

Magath won two consecutive doubles... then screwed it up in his 3rd year... he gets double of the amount of shit Pep gets here... even if he won a BuLi after with another team that isn't Bayern... got knocked out from the CL by tournament winners and main contenders... and that Bayern was nowhere near to this Bayern. We lost our most important player to Chelsea in his 3rd year, Ballack...

In 26 years or so, only one of our managers didn't manage to win BuLi(Klinsmann) IIRC.

Pep earned more than anyone ever here, for what? To achieve the same as Magath with our best team ever?

Yes, it's Mueller's fault that we didn't go out in the last 16 this year...

He lost every battle when he faced opponents that are on par... speaks enough about his special abilities.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANCKER » Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:25 am

itisrising wrote:Atletico did it, Dortmund did it and Wolfsburg did it

Props to their managers... why couldn't Bayern beat equals during his tenure?

Atletico's and Dortmund's force reflected in Europe as well... there are no teams from Germany that are doing good in Europe since Pep... during his time Dortmund became a relegation team for a while... only an idiot could've completely ruined Bayern in that point to not be capable of winning domestic titles.

His final year was the best as he gave up on some of his stupid ideas and experiments, adapted to our strengths, left them play as they know.

You'll have a better manager than the one we had... cause we were experimental material to him...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:01 am

#12 wrote:It's what we did in Barcelona and Madrid as well...

And maybe that penalty would've changed something, maybe it wouldn't have... But it would only have covered up him miscoaching yet another semifinal-away-game...

Hard to say we didn't try vs Barcelona even with our depleted squad.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:17 am

Relieving Kane of corner duty was my decision – Rooney [source]
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:32 am

JANCKER wrote:Magath won two consecutive doubles... then screwed it up in his 3rd year... he gets double of the amount of shit Pep gets here... You'll have a better manager than the one we had... cause we were experimental material to him...

Somehow diverting the experiment discussion from the Magath rule-book just caught my attention. :P

Sorry Jancker, I don't mean to start a discussion, but that was truly a one of a kind.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:35 am

Sane has officially joined City.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:46 am

ottackon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby #12 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:53 am

Maybe he would've won it eventually, maybd not... Thing is: This team was in its prime... This squad is the best in the club's history... If course that raises expectations with fans... And you need to make it count when you have a team like this! Who knows if we ever will again?!

And if you want to praise him for his domestic titles, fine by me... But then please stop sinultaneously claiming we're crippling Bundesliga;)
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Rauntšik » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:01 am

"Normally Monsieur Candie, I would say "auf wiedersehen". But since what "auf wiedersehen" actually means is, till I see you again, and since I never wish to see you again to you sir, I say, goodbye."
Rauntšik
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:28 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:31 pm

What I fear the most is this fraud might eventually win CL with Manchester City and people will praise him even more because he wanted a "challenge" :lol:. Sure that's a challenge, going to a team that will spend what ever they need until they reach UCL glory. Only washed up coaches wouldn't do this (e.g. Blanc :lol:).

A day or two ago I came across a bunch of kiddies on a comment section of some website calling Ribéry a mediocre player mad at the fraud for not playing him because he's not good enough LMAO. And the bandwagoners will continue to worship the fraud as long as he stays the cool manager with fancy useless tatics.
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe