You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 12, 2016 12:47 pm

Another bomb explodes in ManU fans' faces...
Pocchettino just signed a contract until 2021.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 12, 2016 1:28 pm

​Manchester City could face a transfer ban after it emerged they are being investigated over an apparent illegal transfer, as the player concerned was under 18-years-old at the time of signing, claims Italian reports.

FIFA are apparently assessing the transfer of Myles Beerman, who joined Man City as a 15-year old-back in 2014.

Italian newspaper ​Gazzetta dello Sport state FIFA's disciplinary committee are studying the alleged transfer of the Maltese youngster. According to reports, Beerman actually joined City from Maltese club Floriana AC when he was just 13 years old - which is under the legal transfer age.

http://www.90min.com/posts/3197865-pep- ... er-signing

:lol: :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Kovacic » Thu May 12, 2016 1:32 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:​Manchester City could face a transfer ban after it emerged they are being investigated over an apparent illegal transfer, as the player concerned was under 18-years-old at the time of signing, claims Italian reports.

FIFA are apparently assessing the transfer of Myles Beerman, who joined Man City as a 15-year old-back in 2014.

Italian newspaper ​Gazzetta dello Sport state FIFA's disciplinary committee are studying the alleged transfer of the Maltese youngster. According to reports, Beerman actually joined City from Maltese club Floriana AC when he was just 13 years old - which is under the legal transfer age.

Imagine that happens and Guardiola has a MF of Fernando Fernandinho and Yaya Toure for the next season xD would see how his tactics would cope there .
Kovacic
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu May 12, 2016 1:58 pm

About time...been very underwhelming with Everton...
Can't see tweet? Click here!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 12, 2016 3:06 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:​Manchester City could face a transfer ban after it emerged they are being investigated over an apparent illegal transfer, as the player concerned was under 18-years-old at the time of signing, claims Italian reports.

:lol: :lol:

omG :lol:

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Thu May 12, 2016 3:07 pm

By the way that guy Beerman is very promising and I have a feeling that Pep might give him a chance with the first tm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu May 12, 2016 3:50 pm

Yikes this could put a damper on Pep's plans, what bad timing...

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 13, 2016 3:34 pm

Maltese prospect Myles Beerman’s move to English Premier League club Manchester City is at the centre of a FIFA investigation, according to reports in the international media.
Italian newspaper La Gazzetta dello Sport reported yesterday that FIFA’s disciplinary committee is probing Beerman’s transfer amid suggestions that the starlet was under the legal transfer age when he joined Manchester City in 2014.
At the time, Beerman, who turned 17 in March, was on the books of Floriana FC.
Reports claim that FIFA are aware of Beerman’s switch to Manchester City and have requested that Floriana and the Malta FA send them the initial transfer documents between 2012 and 2014, during which time Beerman joined the former English champions.
FIFA regulations state that the international transfer of players is only permitted if the player is over the age of 18, subject to the following three exceptions: where the parents of the player move to the country in which the new club is located for reasons not linked to football; the transfer takes place within the EU/EEA and the player is aged between 16 and 18; and the player lives no further than 50km from a national border and the club with which the player wishes to be registered in the neighbouring association is also within 50km of that border.
If FIFA find that Beerman’s transfer was in breach of Article 19 of the world football body’s rules, Manchester City could potentially face a transfer ban, judging by the sanction meted out to Barcelona in 2014.
The Catalans were banned from making any signings for two transfer windows.
A report on the Manchester Evening News website yesterday evening said that Manchester City were confident of avoiding a Barcelona-style ban over Beerman’s transfer.
“City sources are adamant the deal was completely above board and that Beerman was not registered before reaching the eligible age limit,” the Manchester Evening News said.
Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid, who will contest the Champions League final on May 28, were also handed a transfer embargo for signing under-age players but the FIFA-imposed bans have been temporarily lifted pending the clubs’ appeals.
Bright prospect
Beerman is widely regarded as one of the most gifted Maltese youngsters and represented the country at the 2014 UEFA Under-17 Championship, which were held in Malta, despite being only 15.
The 17-year-old, who recovered from a foot injury to play a part in Manchester City’s title success at Under-18 level this season, was awarded a two-year scholarship by the English club last year.
Beerman, who has English parentage, is reportedly coveted by a host of clubs in the UK and overseas. [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby itisrising » Fri May 13, 2016 10:14 pm

Kovacic wrote:

Imagine that happens and Guardiola has a MF of Fernando Fernandinho and Yaya Toure for the next season xD would see how his tactics would cope there .

Man City fan here. It seems rather crazy how hated we seem to be on this forum. I'll put it down to people simply not knowing about our history and how grateful we are to be in the position we are now.

And I don't think it would ever be a problem. We could appeal such a banning order and delay it allowing us to bring in the players Pep wants. More than that, we have a fantastic youth system with very technical midfielders that Pep can work with from the off.
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby MUTU » Fri May 13, 2016 10:30 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:who cares about the europa league ? the EPL teams maybe ? :wink:

We have no right to make this remark after **** stupid Dortmund were disgracefully, idiotically, embarrassingly kicked out by Liverpool.

Don't exaggerate. Liverpool eliminated Dortmund thanks to a last minute offside goal and playing with a key player caught taking drugs a week or two later.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Dumbledore7 » Fri May 13, 2016 10:34 pm

MUTU wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:who cares about the europa league ? the EPL teams maybe ? :wink:

We have no right to make this remark after **** stupid Dortmund were disgracefully, idiotically, embarrassingly kicked out by Liverpool.

Don't exaggerate. Liverpool eliminated Dortmund thanks to a last minute offside goal and playing with a key player caught taking drugs a week or two later.

Which is just about the stupidest way you can possibly lose a football game, not mentioning the huge lead they lost.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby MUTU » Fri May 13, 2016 10:43 pm

itisrising wrote:Man City fan here. It seems rather crazy how hated we seem to be on this forum. I'll put it down to people simply not knowing about our history and how grateful we are to be in the position we are now.

Excuse me if I sound extremely arrogant, but what history? For the large majority of your history you trailed behind your city rivals United until a rich sheikh bought the club (due to the lack of a 50+1 rule in English football) and pumped oil money into it in order to artificially improve the squad. Unable to cope with the financial losses from the spending sprees you were doing, you failed to meet FFP regulations and were punished for it, only for UEFA to get very lenient with you. Kelechi Iheanacho is the ONLY Man City youth product currently in the first team squad. Did I miss out anything?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

English football

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri May 13, 2016 11:11 pm

itisrising wrote:
Kovacic wrote:

Man City fan here. It seems rather crazy how hated we seem to be on this forum. I'll put it down to people simply not knowing about our history and how grateful we are to be in the position we are now.

And I don't think it would ever be a problem. We could appeal such a banning order and delay it allowing us to bring in the players Pep wants. More than that, we have a fantastic youth system with very technical midfielders that Pep can work with from the off.

We've had a bad history of Man C(and ManUre fans)members on this forum, please don't let history repeat itself.....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby #12 » Fri May 13, 2016 11:14 pm

MUTU wrote:Did I miss out anything?

Yup they suck, and baby blue is a pussy color... :P :D

Have fun losing to Spanish sides for the three years to come... Then again - YOU were already used to it... :P :mrgreen: :|
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby itisrising » Fri May 13, 2016 11:20 pm

MUTU wrote:
itisrising wrote:Man City fan here. It seems rather crazy how hated we seem to be on this forum. I'll put it down to people simply not knowing about our history and how grateful we are to be in the position we are now.

Excuse me if I sound extremely arrogant, but what history? For the large majority of your history you trailed behind your city rivals United until a rich sheikh bought the club (due to the lack of a 50+1 rule in English football) and pumped oil money into it in order to artificially improve the squad. Unable to cope with the financial losses from the spending sprees you were doing, you failed to meet FFP regulations and were punished for it, only for UEFA to get very lenient with you. Kelechi Iheanacho is the ONLY Man City youth product currently in the first team squad. Did I miss out anything?

Our history involved being in the shadows of United; while they got all the attention and glory, we fell all the way down to the 3rd division. That moment that Dickov scored that last gasp winner against Gillingham to send us back to the 2nd division is a memory indebted into every true City supporter. We've certainly enjoyed relative success in our history but we were, for the most part, a mid-table side that was overlooked in many respects. Then, as you mentioned, a 'rich sheikh bought our club'. Leicester had their fairytale moment when they won the league and that was ours; we suddenly became this mid-table side that were chronic underachievers to champions of England in just 4 years snatching the title away from our bitter rivals in the final moments of the season. When people try to claim that we don't have history, they are ignorant because they think we were artifically created in 2008. We are proud of our history and it's made us the fanbase we are today.

UEFA were never lenient with us in regards to FFP, they found a reason to reduce our spending on a small technicality. We're of course the easy targets because we're the club with all the money right now. Our youth system is very good. We have some top, top players coming through. Pellegrini didn't offer our talented youths a shot and persisted with guys like Bony who underachieved all season. We have Denayer, Brahim, Garcia, Roberts all coming through. Maybe you'll have a better idea than myself but I hope Pep is alot more accommodating to young players.
itisrising
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe