You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

English football

Discussions on football in other leagues around Europe.

Re: English football

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:41 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/201 ... evolution/
Man Shitty target to go to the next level with Guardiola evolution...
However are already looking for his successor ... Vieira...
Come on LvG or you Slaven send shitty in the europa league :twisted:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:40 am

How amazing would it be if West Ham knocks both Manchester clubs out of the CL next season?!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:46 am

MoFattal wrote:How amazing would it be if West Ham knocks both Manchester clubs out of the CL next season?!

I would confirm again that it happens exactly the opposite of what I predict... Cause I told their supporters that they were going to be relegated... :lol:
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCB general » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:38 pm

So, the next season TV revenue in England will be 6.5 billion €, which means the team which occupies the 20th place(relegation from Premier League) will earn 125 mil € in the end of the season.

Last year's Premier League champion Chelsea earned exactly that sum of 125 mil €.

New TV deal shall give the English champion 190 mil €.

Try to catch that Borussia Mönchengladbach and Hertha Berlin. Ups, I wanted to say Bayern Müchen and Borussia Dortmund. Whatever, this applies to all BuLi clubs.

http://gol.dnevnik.hr/clanak/nogomet/uefa-bi-mogla-smanjiti-ligu-prvaka-na-samo-16-klubova---431044.html

Thank you very much Bosman. Thank YOU! :roll:
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby pyrasur » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:49 pm

What does this have to do with Bosman. Even if Britain exits Europe they can change their immigration rules to allow talented foreigners to enter.

Basically the English are just better at marketing their crap league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:57 pm

because they can buy whoever they want...especially those who will be a year short from their contract expiry
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby pyrasur » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:03 pm

If they are a year short of their contract expiration then they still have a contract. They won't be sold unless the club wants to sell.

Are you forced to work for your employer? You aren't allowed to leave once you complete your contract?

pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCB general » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:14 pm

pyrasur wrote:What does this have to do with Bosman. Even if Britain exits Europe they can change their immigration rules to allow talented foreigners to enter.

It has everything to do with him. The whole thing started after his 'victory' on trial. EUSSR had immediately interfered in sport and abolished 8+3 rule in every single EC country. Uefa and Fifa were against that decision and tried to re-install this some 12-13 years ago in milder form but G-14 group was already too powerful to threat Uefa with a potential establishment of Super league. This raising football imbalance in the last 15 years happened/is happening because of that decision.
I've seen what you are talking about Bundesliga 'reforms' in Xhaka thread and that's why I say all this because you can't even change that all in the simulation game if you wanted to. The limits in Germany are reached long time ago and now it's either remaining on the same or deciding for radical and unpopular changes.

pyrasur wrote:Are you forced to work for your employer? You aren't allowed to leave once you complete your contract?

It's not about 'owning' a player after the contract has expired what was the problem, it's about three guys who aren't German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch but who only could play in the mentioned foreign countries for one team.

If that hasn't changed, even today you would have watched 22 Germans and only 3 foreigners at one club.
"Soy un hombre muy honrado que me gusta lo mejor, las mujeres no me faltan, ni el dinero, ni el amor,

Jineteando en mi caballo por la sierra yo me voy, las estrellas y la luna, ellas me dicen donde voy"
FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby pyrasur » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:27 pm

Britain may leave anyway and I guarantee if they do they will readjust their rules to allow more foreigners to come to the hyped league.

Bosman is just a red herring distracting from the fact that without the government support the Eastern European clubs were receiving, it's doubtful they would have been as "successful" as they were purported to be.

pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCB general » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:36 pm

pyrasur wrote:Bosman is just a red herring distracting from the fact that without the government support the Eastern European clubs were receiving, it's doubtful they would have been as "successful" as they were purported to be.

By the Eastern European clubs you also count the Spanish clubs, right?

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby pyrasur » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:44 pm

No Spain is not in Eastern Europe.

Maybe you can just say what I think you are trying to say instead of being sly about it.

pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby pyrasur » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:59 pm

You can try to undo Bosman and still leagues like England and Germany are wise to the fact that bringing in foreigners increases the level of the league. They will change their rules to keep allowing talent in. Good luck keeping your Croatian footballers prisoners then.

pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCB general » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:59 pm

You forgot to add them, just saying. But the Eastern European countries were already declining during the mid 90's, so nothing dramatically wouldn't change. After all, CSKA M and Zenit won Uefa Cup in the last decade. Last 6 years they are having a bath in hundred of millions of euros, but many people were wrong(including me) that after Zenit 2008 the Russian clubs are going to join this elite clubs. Money didn't help them as we can see.

It was more pointed to clubs such as Marseille, Ajax, PSV and Feynoord, Anderlecht, Club Brugge and Standard Liege, Benfica, Porto and Sporting, while those countries you mentioned would have had a chance to keep their players moving outside of Ukraine.

When you don't have any rules and limits, you've got no chance. This Premier League TV deal has really quickly made Financial Fair Play silly. Premier League will soon be a Champions League for itself, if it's not already when we take a look at the present cremé in terms of coaching names and football players.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby FCB general » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:00 pm

pyrasur wrote:You can try to undo Bosman and still leagues like England and Germany are wise to the fact that bringing in foreigners increases the level of the league. They will change their rules to keep allowing talent in. Good luck keeping your Croatian footballers prisoners then.

FCB general

National Flag:
Caribbean Community

Postby pyrasur » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:13 pm

Great response =D>

Wait isn't this how you guys do it? =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :-" :-" :-({|=

Now let me see, basically your only response to England allowing all foreigners in is: "When you don't have any rules and limits, you've got no chance." The way I see it, basically YOU are the one who wants this so called EUSSR to give your tiny teams a chance. Other wise you are gonna keep bandwagonning off this German team. Good thing you are one of the 8+3 foreigners we allow to be fans of the club. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to Football in Europe